Midterm thread?

HSFBfan

1 minute ago, Bormio said:

Do not be sucked in totally by early vote #s.  People (supposedly) can vote only once.  Early votes might just mean less votes on Election Day.  Sure is nice to bank early votes, especially in a midterm, but can give a skewed picture.  Arizona polling is all over the place - suspect agendas at work.

Dont go by polls. Go by real numbers. Real ballots that are being returned. Republican are ahead big in AZ. Republicans are ahead by 64000 votes in florida. Big turn around from 2016 in EV. Braun will win Indiana. Heidikamp or whatever in ND is done. I can't wait for Tuesday 

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Dont go by polls. Go by real numbers. Real ballots that are being returned. Republican are ahead big in AZ. Republicans are ahead by 64000 votes in florida. Big turn around from 2016 in EV. Braun will win Indiana. Heidikamp or whatever in ND is done. I can't wait for Tuesday 

GOP led preelection vote in Florida in 2016.  Democrats always win preelection voting in NC and have been losing nearly every statewide race there.  Calling races over after early vote is dicey.  The day of election voters can be very different.  I like the GOP position, but not yet sold on GOP gains in the Senate.

Just now, Bormio said:

GOP led preelection vote in Florida in 2016.  Democrats always win preelection voting in NC and have been losing nearly every statewide race there.  Calling races over after early vote is dicey.  The day of election voters can be very different.  I like the GOP position, but not yet sold on GOP gains in the Senate.

And trump won florida. So that's a great sign is what your telling me. GOP is gonna gain 3-4 seats in the senate and have a real shot to keep the house. 

Dems usually like you said outvote GOP in EV. Not this year. Republicans are out in force. 

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

And trump won florida. So that's a great sign is what your telling me. GOP is gonna gain 3-4 seats in the senate and have a real shot to keep the house. 

Dems usually like you said outvote GOP in EV. Not this year. Republicans are out in force. 

I’ve seen too many elections.  GOP is playing defense.  Midterms are tough for President’s party.  They may hold on, but will be narrowly if they do.

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

Talking long-term. So many Cali people are moving to Texas. Let's hope it's only the Conservatives that are getting out of dodge. Don't need any Cali Libs polluting ruby red TX. 

More and more conservatives are leaving NY CA etc. 800k people will be leaving NY in the next coming years. 

Just now, Hardcore Troubador said:

The Honorable Dana Rohrbacher (R-Russia).

That’s one GOP Congressman I won’t be sad to see lose.  He is such a Russia apologist that I would not be shocked it if turns out he’s an asset of the Kremlin.  

Does he have an R after his name. Yes.....let's go!!!!! Keep that seat

• Thumbs Down 1

7 minutes ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

The Hon. Dana Rohrbacher (R-Russia).

That’s one GOP Congressman I won’t be sad to see lose.  He is such a Russia apologist that I would not be shocked it if turns out he’s an asset of the Kremlin.  

I just read his policies page. I agree with them