Midterm thread?

HSFBfan

10 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Still giving it the ol' college try huh?  Many of us have tried to help this guy in the past and I'll admit he begs to be helped.  However, he is a walking, talking contradiction.  Amazing really. 

I'm not begging anyone to help me. I have found when you have small goals they are very easy to achieve and I sleep great at night. 

It is so much fun though going back and forth with you guys daily. 

3 hours ago, World Citizen said:

Still giving it the ol' college try huh?  Many of us have tried to help this guy in the past and I'll admit he begs to be helped.  However, he is a walking, talking contradiction.  Amazing really. 

I know. He reminds me of a relative whom I tried to help without much success many years ago. 

Not sure why I try. I am probably a glutton for punishment. If he were a stock, I would have cut my losses long ago, as it would be costing me a lot of money!

4 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

I know. He reminds me of a relative whom I tried to help without much success many years ago. 

Not sure why I try. I am probably a glutton for punishment. If he were a stock, I would have cut my losses long ago, as it would be costing me a lot of money!

I dont ask for your help. This is a political football whatever board. We talk about it all. But I dont need anyone help. One more day of shitty work than i can drink. Best days ever 

Just now, HSFBfan said:

I dont ask for your help. This is a political football whatever board. We talk about it all. But I dont need anyone help. One more day of shitty work than i can drink. Best days ever 

I never said you did. The only advice you ever asked me was about one stock, MPX.

Any other advice I have given is as an older person advising someone who in terms of age could be my child. 

4 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

I never said you did. The only advice you ever asked me was about one stock, MPX.

Any other advice I have given is as an older person advising someone who in terms of age could be my child. 

I'm just making it very clear I dont ask anyone for help about my life. My life is just fine. There are shitty days those are called monday thru Friday. Than there are good days that's called weekends. 

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

For the people who like to look at polls

A bit of cherry-picking on some of those polls.  I feel good about ND and TN.  The others are all over the place.  I could see McCaskill and Donnelly getting lucky and scraping through.  The GOP needs to hold AZ and NV.

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Bormio said:

A bit of cherry-picking on some of those polls.  I feel good about ND and TN.  The others are all over the place.  I could see McCaskill and Donnelly getting lucky and scraping through.  The GOP needs to hold AZ and NV.

The AZ senate race might already be over. Republicans up by a lot. 

McCaskill I think is done. If you go by primary numbers more Republican voted than Democrats by about 50000 votes. 

NV is the tough one. Dems had 11000 vote lead last I looked.

17 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

The AZ senate race might already be over. Republicans up by a lot. 

McCaskill I think is done. If you go by primary numbers more Republican voted than Democrats by about 50000 votes. 

NV is the tough one. Dems had 11000 vote lead last I looked.

Do not be sucked in totally by early vote #s.  People (supposedly) can vote only once.  Early votes might just mean less votes on Election Day.  Sure is nice to bank early votes, especially in a midterm, but can give a skewed picture.  Arizona polling is all over the place - suspect agendas at work.

Trust me, not all of those GOP votes in Missouri are for Hawley.