LaMelo Ball Back Playing in HighSchool?

AztecPadre

How is that possible?  He went to play in Lithuania and even though his dad says he was never paid, so that would make him eligible, but I'm calling hella BS on that.  There is no way they went over there for free.

http://www.espn.com/espn/story/_/id/25196487/lamelo-ball-enroll-spire-institute-again-play-high-school-basketball

• Thumbs Down 1

5 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Well one is a Millionaire.  I'm sure that ego of his is still pretty solid.  33% 1 of 3 made it.  I'd say his business sense is fairly solid. 

And it has nothing to do with him...  nothing!  Other than the fact he got someone pregnant and passed on DNA.

He’s f’d up the other 2 kids beyond fixing.  He’s made it all about him, and not about his kids, and that’s a shame.

6 minutes ago, FloTex said:

And it has nothing to do with him...  nothing!  Other than the fact he got someone pregnant and passed on DNA.

He’s f’d up the other 2 kids beyond fixing.  He’s made it all about him, and not about his kids, and that’s a shame.

Clearly his DNA contributed to 3 kids and one is in the NBA. Which is the hardest professional league to become a member of.  I think he is an ass as well.  But how has he F'd up his kids.  He promoted himself to enrich himself.  No different than a certain member at a street # 1600.  Same type of person IMHO.

1 hour ago, DevilDog said:

A Damn Genius 🤣

Read the Comments on this video about him.  Smarter than people want to give him credit for.  Dude pumps up his kids all the damn time and yes he is an ASS make sure you start it with Smart when calling him one.

1 hour ago, DevilDog said:

I wished I was as much of a dumbass as this dude.  I have a sales background this dude is like Don King he has mastered Capitalism.  This dude even made the NFL.  How many knew that.

A broken clock is right twice a day.

You seem to be willing to overlook a lot. To each their own.

BTW, he makes money off his son's names and talent. That doesn't make him smart or ingenious. He wasn't making all this $$ or becoming a pseudo celebrity beforehand -- for good reason. It's the kids that drive the $$ and interest. He's just gravytraining off it. There's no credit to be given for that.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ThunderRam said:

A broken clock is right twice a day.

You seem to be willing to overlook a lot. To each their own.

BTW, he makes money off his son's names and talent. That doesn't make him smart or ingenious. He wasn't making all this $$ or becoming a pseudo celebrity beforehand -- for good reason. It's the kids that drive the $$ and interest. He's just gravytraining off it. There's no credit to be given for that.

I never said I was a fan of his.  But all this he is a dumbass and never accomplished anything is B.S.  How do you gravytrain off a kid that you raised and invested in and planned on him making it to the NBA and then he does.  A broken clock is not right twice a day.  You can have 08:00 in the a.m and 20:00 pm.  That's how clocks work.

He has mastered Capitalism.  He's a Black Donald Trump.  All about him right. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, DevilDog said:

How do you gravytrain off a kid that you raised and invested in and planned on him making it to the NBA and then he does. 

LOL.

hqdefault.jpg

3 hours ago, DevilDog said:

A broken clock is not right twice a day.  You can have 08:00 in the a.m and 20:00 pm.  That's how clocks work.

LOL again.

Are you seriously unaware of the well-known saying?

FWIW, take a long look at the clock below then try to reason again how, if broken and not keeping time, it wouldn't be right twice per day. I'll wait.

Z60MK_fo5oy.JPG

4 hours ago, ThunderRam said:

LOL.

hqdefault.jpg

LOL again.

Are you seriously unaware of the well-known saying?

FWIW, take a long look at the clock below then try to reason again how, if broken and not keeping time, it wouldn't be right twice per day. I'll wait.

Z60MK_fo5oy.JPG

I am and it's technically a misnomer.  Everyone has heard that stupid saying

9 hours ago, DevilDog said:

I wished I was as much of a dumbass as this dude.  I have a sales background this dude is like Don King he has mastered Capitalism.  This dude even made the NFL.  How many knew that. 

If not for his kids he would be nothing.  Most kids benefit and are enriched by their parents.  Life lessons, leading by example, etc, this clown is entirely different.

He lives off his kids.  And makes a fool out of himself in the process.  That’s the problem with most youth athletics.  Parents living their lack of athletic achievements through their kids.  Just my opinion.

Like his kids, and wish them luck.  Can’t say the same about him.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FloTex said:

If not for his kids he would be nothing.  Most kids benefit and are enriched by their parents.  Life lessons, leading by example, etc, this clown is entirely different.

He lives off his kids.  And makes a fool out of himself in the process.  That’s the problem with most youth athletics.  Parents living their lack of athletic achievements through their kids.  Just my opinion.

Like his kids, and wish them luck.  Can’t say the same about him.

i read where people complain about most African Americans not having Fathers and that this guy who is a strong Father gets criticism for just that.  Look I think he is a knucklehead.  But to assume those kids would be where they are today without this man is disengenious.  Most Parents whose kids become rich in fact due benefit greatly from them and should.  I wish him well I am not intimiately familiar with the Ball family.  I see a Man that understands Capitalism and is using it to the best of his ability.  Why is he a Clown?   I get tired of his acts as well. But this is a results based world.  That dude was good enough to make it onto  an NFL roster for a bit play some College BBall though not a superstar.  I would say he accomplshed more athletically than 95% of Americans.   His acts have made him rich and not just from his kids salary either.  He acts just like President Trump.   Exactly like him as a matter of fact.  

• Like 1

I think the problem with Lavar Ball was his distraction and stunting of the maturation process. 

He wants his kids to be professionals, but he isn't allowing them to go through the proper process. 

Rip them out of high school because he disagrees with a super successful coach. Ship them off to Europe where he butts head because he thinks his kids should get preferential treatment. 

Lonzo Ball had the talent where he didn't need his father's theatrics to make the NBA. His talent was good enough. 

His intentions might be good, but his WWE style side show makes it hard to see those good intentions 

2 hours ago, Ararar said:

The median income for residents of Chino Hills CA is $100,000 which is where Mr.Ball raised his kids before anyone knew their names so I really don’t believe he needs them to support himself and his family.

Thank you sir!  They act as if these were impoverished inner city kids.  What it really is an American dream realized.  I'm no fan of his but the guy has done extremely well from a Capitalistic point of view.  He marketed his boys and himself.  I'm sure he doesn't agree that others didn't get the most out of their kids.  Most kids like this who have family units have strong parentage.  Remember Serena and Venus.  I'm sure Richard is just fine with the ridicule he got as well.  

Trump's a WWE Genius even made a Wrestlemania but Lavar is just an sideshow. 

What irony .  

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I think the problem with Lavar Ball was his distraction and stunting of the maturation process. 

He wants his kids to be professionals, but he isn't allowing them to go through the proper process. 

Rip them out of high school because he disagrees with a super successful coach. Ship them off to Europe where he butts head because he thinks his kids should get preferential treatment. 

Lonzo Ball had the talent where he didn't need his father's theatrics to make the NBA. His talent was good enough. 

His intentions might be good, but his WWE style side show makes it hard to see those good intentions 

You're not very good at this Homie.  Seems like with your description of him You will be voting Lavar in 2020.  

47 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

You're not very good at this Homie.  Seems like with your description of him You will be voting Lavar in 2020.  

That video is great. He's not exploiting anyone and he is having some innocent fun with a good friend. 

Lavar Ball is a sideshow that is unnecessary. There is nothing Lavar Ball is doing to increase his kids draft stock or prepare them to be professionals. At least not any info readily available to the public that would counter that assumption. 

No one is saying he is a shit father. If they are, they are wrong. He is just a side show that is using his children's success to promote them and his brand. No shame in that. 

I don't hate him. I actually could care less about him because I don't watch basketball. But from the outside looking in those are my assessments 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

That video is great. He's not exploiting anyone and he is having some innocent fun with a good friend. 

Lavar Ball is a sideshow that is unnecessary. There is nothing Lavar Ball is doing to increase his kids draft stock or prepare them to be professionals. At least not any info readily available to the public that would counter that assumption. 

No one is saying he is a shit father. If they are, they are wrong. He is just a side show that is using his children's success to promote them and his brand. No shame in that. 

I don't hate him. I actually could care less about him because I don't watch basketball. But from the outside looking in those are my assessments 

Perspective is a Bitch Sir!  One is having innocent fun the other a Slideshow. 

Hmmmmmmmm. Respect 4 ur opinion.  I see the same thing you do except a different perspective on each.  Fascinating we can see what we want tho watching the same scene

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, DevilDog said:

i read where people complain about most African Americans not having Fathers and that this guy who is a strong Father gets criticism for just that.  Look I think he is a knucklehead.  But to assume those kids would be where they are today without this man is disengenious.  Most Parents whose kids become rich in fact due benefit greatly from them and should.  I wish him well I am not intimiately familiar with the Ball family.  I see a Man that understands Capitalism and is using it to the best of his ability.  Why is he a Clown?   I get tired of his acts as well. But this is a results based world.  That dude was good enough to make it onto  an NFL roster for a bit play some College BBall though not a superstar.  I would say he accomplshed more athletically than 95% of Americans.   His acts have made him rich and not just from his kids salary either.  He acts just like President Trump.   Exactly like him as a matter of fact.  

Any father should be a part of their kids lives.  White, Black, or brown.  He’s doing what any real man should do.  Good for him.

His kids would be better off without his distractions and meddling.