The End of Jeff Sessions

DarterBlue

30 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

It's a hoax. No corruption at all. If there was it would've been proven many months ago. #witchhunt 

Dude, you are just a tout and a cheerleader. It doesn't really matter one way or the other to you does, it? As long as you get the win, that is. I can see why you are HSFBFan's best friend on the board. You guys are peas in a pod, except for the age and stability difference. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

I knew this would gladden your little, totalitarian heart. And, that is exactly why I am out of here!!

I'm not exactly being partisan in my joy as sessions was appointed by trump but he didnt do anything as AG. So glad to see him go. 

Now let's see who else gets removed by the end of the week. 

1 hour ago, DarterBlue said:

In what can only be seen as a desperate, proactive move, DJT today fired his erstwhile Attorney General, Jeff Sessions. Look for him to try and dismiss Robert Muller before the new Congress is seated. 

SMDFH!

Alabama probably just got interesting in 2020.

Those rednecks normally don't forget.

Sessions sold his soul to trump........

2 hours ago, DarterBlue said:

In what can only be seen as a desperate, proactive move, DJT today fired his erstwhile Attorney General, Jeff Sessions. Look for him to try and dismiss Robert Muller before the new Congress is seated. 

SMDFH!

Weird that Trump decided to change the subject from his glorious victory like this...

By forcing Sessions to resign instead of firing him, Trump gets to put in Whittaker who will start starving the Mueller investigation from a budget standpoint. 

I guess we'll find out soon enough if Mueller banked any indictments in anticipation of just this sequence of events.  If they are already sealed, I don't think Whittaker can stop them. 

Nothing says 'no collusion' first thing after shoring up the Senate like doubling down on obstruction...

Get ready, this is probably going to get ugly... 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

Weird that Trump decided to change the subject from his glorious victory like this...

By forcing Sessions to resign instead of firing him, Trump gets to put in Whittaker who will start starving the Mueller investigation from a budget standpoint. 

I guess we'll find out soon enough if Mueller banked any indictments in anticipation of just this sequence of events.  If they are already sealed, I don't think Whittaker can stop them. 

Nothing says 'no collusion' first thing after shoring up the Senate like doubling down on obstruction...

It's about to break....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

It had better get very, very ugly. Our President is like none other.

I have spent over 95% of my life in two countries: Jamaica and the USA. As weak as some of Jamaica's institutions are, and as corrupt as some of its politicians have been, I have never, ever before seen a leader with the scant regard for convention and even the law, and the chutzpah to proceed, as POTUS 45. If allowed to follow his instincts, he is going to take this great country to a very dark place. 

He will be aided and abetted by a compliant, docile Congress, and a people too disengaged to care, to fully realize the logical conclusion of where this will take us as a country. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, concha said:

I'm really curious as to what laws are being violated by the president.

Anyone?

His proposed end around on the 14th Amendment.His appointment of Session's Chief of Staff over the Deputy Attorney General. In addition, the man is a serial liar, he has absolutely no respect for Democratic conventions, .... in short, he is unfit for the office he holds. 

Our status on the world stage has been diminished considerably. After his departure, if we are not permanently damaged in our capacity as leader of the free world, his successor will have a lot of repairing to do. I wish him or her well and don't envy them the job. 

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

His proposed end around on the 14th Amendment.His appointment of Session's Chief of Staff over the Deputy Attorney General. In addition, the man is a serial liar, he has absolutely no respect for Democratic conventions, .... in short, he is unfit for the office he holds. 

Our status on the world stage has been diminished considerably. After his departure, if we are not permanently damaged in our capacity as leader of the free world, his successor will have a lot of repairing to do. I wish him or her well and don't envy them the job. 

There has never been a definitive interpretation of the 14th amendment, though contemporary statements by its author tend to favor the president's view.

The appointment of Session's Chief of Staff is not a clear violation of law  The rules of succession given the VRA are unclear at best. 

I don't recall your outrage at the last guy for his lies, use of his "phone and pen", the killing of US citizens without due process...  ahhhh, but he was a fellow leftist.

Trump is actually restoring our status from the damage done by the apologist weenie we had until 2017.  Status and respect are not the same as having fellow leftists liking what we do.

2 minutes ago, concha said:

I don't recall your outrage at the last guy for his lies, use of his "phone and pen", the killing of US citizens without due process...  ahhhh, but he was a fellow leftist.

Trump is actually restoring our status from the damage done by the apologist weenie we had until 2017.  Status and respect are not the same as having fellow leftists liking what we do.

You have a very short memory. I joined this board in June 2017. I was not here when Obama was President (I would read posts but never joined). So, you really can't say what my opinion of Obama is or what my criticisms would have been. But it's okay, nice try. 

Regarding your second paragraph, about restoring our status, you must never read or view or listen to any foreign media outlets with a shred of credibility. But I don't find that very surprising. 

1 minute ago, DarterBlue said:

You have a very short memory. I joined this board in June 2017. I was not here when Obama was President (I would read posts but never joined). So, you really can't say what my opinion of Obama is or what my criticisms would have been. But it's okay, nice try. 

Regarding your second paragraph, about restoring our status, you must never read or view or listen to any foreign media outlets with a shred of credibility. But I don't find that very surprising. 

The foreign media tends to be even more leftist than our own.

I don't give a rat's ass what they say.

Our president's job is not to fellate the rest of the world and their press. Really. It's true.

Perhaps that is one of the big differences between leftist globalists and American conservatives.  I care what the president is doing to help our people and defend our sovereignty.  Leftists look to find approval from Angele Merkel, far left virtue signalers and correspondents from Univision and Le Monde.