SJB/OC

eddiev

Typical "coach speak" BS.

Bosco has been hitting on all cylinders most of the season. They have toyed with most this year and even that one un-explainable game that everyone has ( where nothing goes right with no logical reason )... they won. They are in their own universe and while we all hope OC can make this game interesting, its not likely.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Bodysurf said:

Last week I though Oaks would lose big to JSerra and I was wrong. Well I’m saying the same thing this week. I hope they prove me wrong again but I doubt it since Bosco is a different level. Last week was also the first time I really focused on the Oaks RB. What a freakin stud! 

I am with you 100% On this! I thought OC was going to get Blown out by JSerra.... I think that OAKS RB is one of the best I have seen this year, But man you are right. SJB is just on a different level.... This just has the feeling of like 35-14 SJB.... I Defiantly Underestimated Oaks this year, but their Big DE is out for the game and they have 5 or 6 Dudes going Both ways, SJB will wear them down....

• Like 2

1 hour ago, THEOC89 said:

I am with you 100% On this! I thought OC was going to get Blown out by JSerra.... I think that OAKS RB is one of the best I have seen this year, But man you are right. SJB is just on a different TIER.... This just has the feeling of like 35-14 SJB.... I Defiantly Underestimated Oaks this year, but their Big DE is out for the game and they have 5 or 6 Dudes going Both ways, SJB will wear them down....

FIFY

• Haha 1