Giving Thanks to "MY" Louisiana Football

RedZone

1-NOLA Saints battling for a Super Bowl.

2-LSU Fighting Tigers battling for a BIG bowl game and Top 5 national ranking.

3-Rummel Raiders battling for a D1 State Championship.

Thank you. Just battle!

And, then there is you people. Insert "lots of sad faces".

You have "tears", state"s trending down, BNU commits, black eyes, snow in Colquitt County and etc.

I am truly blessed!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

The Saints are definitely showing out. 

Rummel in an uphill battle this week right? Hopefully they get the upset. 

Pretty good football year for the Caj already. ✔️

Tough road for Rummel indeed. Not one of our strongest squads, but I think we are pretty healthy going into this one.

We've shocked people before though.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RedZone said:

Tough road for Rummel indeed. Not one of our strongest squads, but I think we are pretty healthy going into this one.

We've shocked people before though.

Is Rummel more of a low scoring but tough D type of team?  Or is that not right?  They kind of grind you down.  I've only seen them a couple of times.  

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I think the Rummel/BR game will be better than the Curtis/Evangel game. 

Not sure if I'll be able to catch much, but due to the hour time difference, I might get to catch the back end of one of them.

Our best player 4* WR Koy Moore (USC Trojan commit) could be a game changer if he stays on the field tonight. He missed 12 games last year and 6 this year.

I think the Curtis/Evangel game will be tighter than people think. Just my opinion.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, World Citizen said:

Is Rummel more of a low scoring but tough D type of team?  Or is that not right?  They kind of grind you down.  I've only seen them a couple of times.  

That was the old plan.

We got some good RBs, but we lack that Rummel OL we've always had. Lost a lot of asst coaches who have gone on to better things as well recently.

Now we try to score anyway possible and throw it more often.

1 minute ago, RedZone said:

That was the old plan.

We got some good RBs, but we lack that Rummel OL we've always had. Lost a lot of asst coaches who have gone on to better things as well recently.

Now we try to score anyway possible and throw it more often.

Do they lose coaches a lot?  That would suck.  I think it was Rufus who mentioned that this happens to Colquitt a lot where asst. coaches move on to better jobs after a short stay.  

That is one of the great things about DLS that there is consistency in coaching.  Big advantage.   

• Like 1

Up in West Monroe it's the 5A Quarter Finals and a rematch with our old district foe the Ruston Bearcats. WM won the earlier meeting 45 - 21 but expect a much closer game this time.  Ruston is healthy this time around including Parker their big LSU commit at tight end... he can be a game changer 

28 minutes ago, Reb72 said:

Up in West Monroe it's the 5A Quarter Finals and a rematch with our old district foe the Ruston Bearcats. WM won the earlier meeting 45 - 21 but expect a much closer game this time.  Ruston is healthy this time around including Parker their big LSU commit at tight end... he can be a game changer 

Might be a little closer, but probably not....

Good luck...

• Thanks 1