FL playoff score thread

Columbiafan

10 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Cardinal Gibbons has been rolling ever since getting killed by Miami Central and Milton. Won 11 straight. Even without the QB who's committed to UK. 

Mandarin came out of nowhere. They would have busted anyone's bracket. 

Edgewater crushing Lee is pretty shocking. Who seen that coming? 

Milton is heading to the GA 7A Semifinals also.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Cardinal Gibbons has been rolling ever since getting killed by Miami Central and Milton. Won 11 straight. Even without the QB who's committed to UK. 

Mandarin came out of nowhere. They would have busted anyone's bracket. 

I did actually 

Check FL board i said Lee wasn't focused and was going get beat tonight 

12 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

2 quality teams. Milton had a fantastic game against CG and it showed they were a real deal team. Gibbons is finally playing to their potential. They have a easier game next week than there last few ones, but will be in a battle against Jax TC in the finals 

Wasn’t gibbons without Bogle vs Milton and Central?   He’s the best defensive player in all of Fl IMO.   KID IS GOOD!   Makes a huge difference on that team IMO.

(not saying they’d have beaten either, but I do know Milton wouldn’t have ran completely over them with Bogle)

2 minutes ago, 954gator said:

Wasn’t gibbons without Bogle vs Milton and Central?   He’s the best defensive player in all of Fl IMO.   KID IS GOOD!   Makes a huge difference on that team IMO.

(not saying they’d have beaten either, but I do know Milton wouldn’t have ran completely over them with Bogle)

When did he return? Those are 2 great teams they played against. A lot of teams would have had a similar fate. 

Week 1-2 is a lot different than week 13

42 minutes ago, 954gator said:

I don't think 1 player would've mattered in a 42-14 ass beating Milton gave CG... 

Then again NG was without their best player when Wekiva beat them... 

But he was back for the Colquitt game and... 

Colquitt 45

NG 0

Not trying to change the subject... 

But if your team relies on 1 player to hold em together then your team stability is gonna suffer all together...

Sometimes I feel like we forget Football is a team sport... Or susposed to be anyway...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I don't think 1 player would've mattered in a 42-14 ass beating Milton gave CG... 

Then again NG was without their best player when Wekiva beat them... 

But he was back for the Colquitt game and... 

Colquitt 45

NG 0

Not trying to change the subject... 

But if your team relies on 1 player to hold em together then your team stability is gonna suffer all together...

Sometimes I feel like we forget Football is a team sport... Or susposed to be anyway...

Milton abused Gibbons in the run game.  Trust me having Bogle would have slowed that down a ton.  Not sayin they win, but Trust me that dude makes a huge difference.   Gibbons ain’t deep like   Some of the bigger schools.

12 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

You certainly did not. You were calling Edgewater hot garbage early in the season and saying they had little upside potential both on this and the Florida High School board. 

What you gonna say when they take down Lakeland in the semis next Friday?

And, no, they are not going to beat St. Thomas, though. 

• Haha 1