Tallahassee Lincoln's 2017 Out of State Opponent

Jonathan Farris

Bainbridge had a breakout year in 2015... but 2016 saw them fall back a bit. Not sure what to expect in 2017. But they do have 4* RB Dameon Pierce, an Alabama commit... so who knows what they'll do.

They played Godby FL last year, winning 14-0. And lost to Rickards FL 36-34. Meh-ma-zyr.

3 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Bainbridge had a breakout year in 2015... but 2016 saw them fall back a bit. Not sure what to expect in 2017. But they do have 4* RB Dameon Pierce, an Alabama commit... so who knows what they'll do.

They played Godby FL last year, winning 14-0. And lost to Rickards FL 36-34. Meh-ma-zyr.

Godby was a preseason game. They had a really bad year. Rickards has turned the corner and turned into a decent little team. 

Dothan beating them was a mild upset. Due to scheduling conflicts,  Bainbridge won't be playing Dothan this coming year. 

Bainbridge is also close to finalizing a game with Sarasota. Bad team. Should be an easy W

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

Godby was a preseason game. They had a really bad year. Rickards has turned the corner and turned into a decent little team. 

Dothan beating them was a mild upset. Due to scheduling conflicts,  Bainbridge won't be playing Dothan this coming year. 

Bainbridge is also close to finalizing a game with Sarasota. Bad team. Should be an easy W

Technically for Bainbridge the game counted. I do believe. Unless Im wrong then I dont believe.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jonathan Farris said:

Is Lincoln Hosting Bainbridge or are they traveling to them and what date is the game

It's tough to say who is home because whoever was home in 2016 will have lost that home game. 

So do they play wherever they were gonna play in 2017, or do they give the 2016 host their home game 

5 minutes ago, Jonathan Farris said:

When will all the Georgia Schedules come out

Tentative schedules are being slowly leaked out by the schools, but the GHSA doesn't post official schedules until after this school year is over. I can't even locate a deadline date for schedules to be turned in to the GHSA on their website yet.

5 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Tentative schedules are being slowly leaked out by the schools, but the GHSA doesn't post official schedules until after this school year is over. I can't even locate a deadline date for schedules to be turned in to the GHSA on their website yet.

Just swap home and away from last year and sub in a few garbage bordering OOS teams to replace last years garbage bordering OOS teams and boom! 

2017 Georgia high school football schedules! ?

54 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Just swap home and away from last year and sub in a few garbage bordering OOS teams to replace last years garbage bordering OOS teams and boom! 

2017 Georgia high school football schedules! ?

You have an obsession with Georgia football? Because I see that you love talking about Georgia football

• Like 1

FL's Grip on GA talent stopped when Clemson decided that they wanted to try winning... 

Ohio State

Alabama

FSU

Tennessee 

Ole Miss

USC 

Louisville

North Carolina

Auburn

Have all set up shop in GA....

We have 2* and 3*s that have offers from Auburn and Ohio State.

Michigan is trying to set up shop in GA but it aint working that good....

19 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Schedules were Due into the GHSA Office March 1st of this year 

• Like 1