Live GA 7A Title: Milton defeats Colquitt Co. 14-13

ECHS05

4 minutes ago, LT4Spartan06 said:

Those 2 calls were definitely BS

I knew the targeting was. It was right in front of me. Big Boom Merritt had all jersey on the horse collar call too. 

As far as holding, Milton could be called for holding Big Boom about every other play. Idk. 

Calls like that targeting call force your defense to have to play safe. You don't know what they're looking for after a bad call like that. 

Anyway, a blocked field goal, a missed field goal, an interception in the endzone, and Colquitt is still winning. Crazy. Idk.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

I'm here respecting their Football.   I live in Texas I don't know their football and no one else does outside their State that follow it like they do.  That is the most amazing thing in the world how someone can live somewhere else but tell you about what you live and Breathe.   I find them to be much more credible than anyone outside Ga.?  I'm here enjoying and learning and waiting for Saturday so I can Enjoy ours.  Which I claim to know about.   How many Games have you been to in Ga?  What facilities do you know about?  Their Traditions, all the Kids,  How a particular region plays etc?  This National Stuff have a bunch of people from sorry football States Looney.  

Noonereal has been driven over the edge by jealousy... And the fact his region takes a backseat to the Southeast & Texas.

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I knew the targeting was. It was right in front of me. Big Boom Merritt had all jersey on the horse collar call too. 

As far as holding, Milton could be called for holding Big Boom about every other play. Idk. 

Calls like that targeting call force your defense to have to play safe. You don't know what they're looking for after a bad call like that. 

Anyway, a blicked field goal, a missed field goal, an interception in the endzone, and Colquitt is still winning. Crazy. Idk.

Targeting was bull, horse collar I called immediately but did not check the replay

some penalties both teams not called

CC will over come this 😀

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Anyway, a blocked field goal, a missed field goal, an interception in the endzone, and Colquitt is still winning. Crazy. Idk.

Targeting call was def BS.  Didn’t see the horsecollar (captions in the way 🤠).

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

I'm here respecting their Football.   I live in Texas I don't know their football and no one else does outside their State that follow it like they do.  That is the most amazing thing in the world how someone can live somewhere else but tell you about what you live and Breathe.   I find them to be much more credible than anyone outside Ga.?  I'm here enjoying and learning and waiting for Saturday so I can Enjoy ours.  Which I claim to know about.   How many Games have you been to in Ga?  What facilities do you know about?  Their Traditions, all the Kids,  How a particular region plays etc?  This National Stuff have a bunch of people from sorry football States Looney.  

I reject your hypothesis. 

Not fact based at all.

9 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Clearly FOOTBALL is SO complicated for some...

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

I reject your hypothesis. 

Not fact based at all.

You’ve proven yourself to be an unapologetic Jersey troll.

You have no credibility.

Go post all your BS in your precious blackeye thread because you’re adding nothing to the game thread.

Or better yet, do what you promised to do and go home.

5 minutes ago, hardhit1 said:

Hey guys 

can we keep this to the game thread and all bull shit walks later?😩

NOR timed this... People are enjoying watching.. So you come in with the "This team sucks" stuff, hoping to knock it down a notch ... Because someone saying that plants a seed.

This is him trying to keep GA perception down so NJ can keep up in the eyes of the beholder.

Its always political & calculated.

1 minute ago, ECHS05 said:

NOR timed this... People are enjoying watching.. So you come in with the "This team sucks" stuff, hoping to knock it down a notch ... Because someone saying that plants a seed.

This is him trying to keep GA perception down so NJ can keep up in the eyes of the beholder.

Its always political.

After the season is a time for that stuff 

good game let’s enjoy it

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Wosinc said:

You’ve proven yourself to be an unapologetic Jersey troll.

You have no credibility.

Go post all your BS in your precious blackeye thread because you’re adding nothing to the game thread.

Or better yet, do what you promised to do and go home.

I have been on good behavior. It's halftime and I voiced but a brief opinion. 

😉

• Haha 1