Zack Poff you are dead to me...

Eddyr2

Congrats North Shore. Happy for those kids. I thought they were a solid team and deserved to be in the conversation. 

Now, my gripe. If you look at the entire Xcellent 25 it doesn’t make sense. Mater Dei defeated the #3, 5, 9 and 14 ranked teams. They beat teams that beat the 15th and 17 ranked teams. North Shore only defeated the 4th ranked team. A team that defeated the 8th ranked team. They made decent arguments in their video but the poll they put out just has me wondering a bit

• Thanks 2

26 minutes ago, PrepGridiron said:

Congrats North Shore. Happy for those kids. I thought they were a solid team and deserved to be in the conversation. 

Now, my gripe. If you look at the entire Xcellent 25 it doesn’t make sense. Mater Dei defeated the #3, 5, 9 and 14 ranked teams. They beat teams that beat the 15th and 17 ranked teams. North Shore only defeated the 4th ranked team. A team that defeated the 8th ranked team. They made decent arguments in their video but the poll they put out just has me wondering a bit

It hurts even more knowing a team named after the Mother of God is ranked behind a team that needed a “Hail Mary” to win...

5EB326D7-6240-4DC1-BED8-EC0CB8E7188B.jpeg.a424127bd5215989163ee342435a210c.jpeg

• Haha 6

6 hours ago, PrepGridiron said:

I agree 100% but don’t have an issue with someone breaking rank from a team with a 23 point loss being MNC and am happy for a team like northshore to be able to claim a piece of MNC 

MD #1 in my poll in my head and would be favored by 10+ if they played but they left the door open for alternative opinions and NS deserving of the recognition imho