OT: Trump taking credit for jobs that are the result of Obama's policies

I find it amazing that Trump and his supporters (along with many in the 'liberal' media) are giving Trump credit for jobs Obama created! A presidents policies could not have any impact on the economy until at least six months after inauguration. Most analyst claim even longer. I would ask that Trump supporters on this board to revisit this subject in six months to a year but we all know facts are just not what they do. Any  sane, knowledgeable Republican would've thanked Obama for these numbers and wished like hell Trump could continue the trend. The masses are truly lacking in morals and credibility

He and his supporters, as well as many in the 'liberal' media are also giving Trump credit for money given to HCBU's by OBAMA. Are Trump supporters that stupid? Why are the rules always changed for whatever idiot Trailer America shoves in our face?

visit:

http://www.trumpeconomy.com/

it lists Trump's contributions to this ecomony

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

I find it amazing that Trump and his supporters (along with many in the 'liberal' media) are giving Trump credit for jobs Obama created! A presidents policies could not have any impact on the economy until at least six months after inauguration. Most analyst claim even longer. I would ask that Trump supporters on this board to revisit this subject in six months to a year but we all know facts are just not what they do. Any  sane, knowledgeable Republican would've thanked Obama for these numbers and wished like hell Trump could continue the trend. The masses are truly lacking in morals and credibility

He and his supporters, as well as many in the 'liberal' media are also giving Trump credit for money given to HCBU's by OBAMA. Are Trump supporters that stupid? Why are the rules always changed for whatever idiot Trailer America shoves in our face?

visit:

http://www.trumpeconomy.com/

it lists Trump's contributions to this ecomony

I found that amazing too that only a month on the job he's credited for a strong jobs report.  

• Like 1

You know why.  Like how he can blatantly tell a lie and it is passed off a just a little ---- lie.  And the jobs reports were B.S. under the Muslim traitor Obama. But under the fake Christian American Loving Trump it is now magically correct.  Spicer even intimated this in his press conference.  It's not ignorance it is a long standing history of rewarding one off the backs of others.  Don't worry stick around this conductor will soon run the train off the tracks.  He can't help but to.  A liar never keeps things straight.  I can't wait to he throws all those old ass Southerners who voted for him off of health care.  USA USA USA

• Like 2

Before I even read the posted link..

I think the atmosphere was already set by the past administration which set us on a good path for sustainable growth. The new bump in job growth is a product of having a stable economy for the past few years and then the promise of wealth transfer by the new administration. A lot of what we see happening is a matter of perception. Anyway, I think the new administration does probably get some credit for the perception change among the wealthy and corporations having given jobs a bump. One still has to give A LOT of credit to the past administration for creating the stable atmosphere that has allowed this bump to happen. Seems like a perception bubble to me though, so we'll see how it goes over the next four years before giving a load of credit to the new administration. If they get credit for the bump and bubble, then they get credit for the pop and crash that's on it's way with unsustainable growth as well. 

Now I'll go check the link.

19 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

You know why.  Like how he can blatantly tell a lie and it is passed off a just a little ---- lie.  And the jobs reports were B.S. under the Muslim traitor Obama. But under the fake Christian American Loving Trump it is now magically correct.  Spicer even intimated this in his press conference.  It's not ignorance it is a long standing history of rewarding one off the backs of others.  Don't worry stick around this conductor will soon run the train off the tracks.  He can't help but to.  A liar never keeps things straight.  I can't wait to he throws all those old ass Southerners off of health care.  USA USA USA

You sound like a jackass when you post this crap. You're better than this, DD.

2 minutes ago, concha said:

Employers have been reacting and making decisions based on his election for 4+ months now.  It's all just a coincidence, I'm sure.

Rage on.

why are you so tied to Trump?

You are not a dumb guy. Not insightful but certainly not stupid. 

Must be an emotional need of some sort.

Agree? 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, concha said:

You sound like a jackass when you post this crap. You're better than this, DD.

Welcome back old friend.  Now are you metaphorically alluding to me being a stubborn equine or is this factually calling me a dumbass for telling the truth.   Now please point out the part that the stubborn equine part of me posted sir.  He is a liar, Most of his followers think Obama is a Muslim that hate America and it has been projected that 10 million Americans will lose health care. Now I admit my post was hard hitting.  You have to be that way when dealing with real crap dealers.  The only thing in his office that Obama wanted to tap was Melania 9_9

Their own words not mine.

The Labor Department on Friday released a strong jobs report showing the US economy added 235,000 jobs in February. During his White House press briefing later in the day, Spicer was asked about Trump’s previous claims that positive job reports under the Obama administration were “phony or totally fiction.”

“I talked to the president prior to this, and he said to quote them very clearly. They may have been phony in the past, but it’s very real now,” Spicer replied, prompting laughter from reporters in the room.

7 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Before I even read the posted link..

I think the atmosphere was already set by the past administration which set us on a good path for sustainable growth. The new bump in job growth is a product of having a stable economy for the past few years and then the promise of wealth transfer by the new administration. A lot of what we see happening is a matter of perception. Anyway, I think the new administration does probably get some credit for the perception change among the wealthy and corporations having given jobs a bump. One still has to give A LOT of credit to the past administration for creating the stable atmosphere that has allowed this bump to happen. Seems like a perception bubble to me though, so we'll see how it goes over the next four years before giving a load of credit to the new administration. If they get credit for the bump and bubble, then they get credit for the pop and crash that's on it's way with unsustainable growth as well. 

Now I'll go check the link.

Change in perception?

The wealthy and the corporations alike do not create more jobs when they expect more wealth to come their way.

These jobs have nothing to do with Trump... just the the thousands of jobs lost in Feb 09 had nothing to do with Obama...

period

58 minutes ago, noonereal said:

why are you so tied to Trump?

You are not a dumb guy. Not insightful but certainly not stupid. 

Must be an emotional need of some sort.

Agree? 

I agree that your life on here is one of fact and evidence-free drive-bys.

You are zero value-added, nooner.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, concha said:

Employers have been reacting and making decisions based on his election for 4+ months now.  It's all just a coincidence, I'm sure.

Rage on.

WTF are you talking about?xDxD

You guys are impossible ...

No fucking idiot! It's not a 'coincidence', it's the result of sound fiscal policy for the past 8 years by a competent president.

There's no help for you fucks... four+ months xDxDxD...JOBS WERE ON THIS PACE FAR LONGER THAN THAT..Hell 297,000 were created in July

go read something bro... the only fucking thing you know about politics is that you hate liberals

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DevilDog said:

Welcome back old friend.  Now are you metaphorically alluding to me being a stubborn equine or is this factually calling me a dumbass for telling the truth.   Now please point out the part that the stubborn equine part of me posted sir.  He is a liar, Most of his followers think Obama is a Muslim that hate America and it has been projected that 10 million Americans will lose health care. Now I admit my post was hard hitting.  You have to be that way when dealing with real crap dealers.  The only thing in his office that Obama wanted to tap was Melania 9_9

smdh

Do you deny that employers have had four months to make decisions?

How about this?  I guess it must be because folks think Obama is still in office? Or maybe that Cankles was the one inaugurated?

2000x-1.png

2 minutes ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

WTF are you talking about?xDxD

You guys are impossible ...

No fucking idiot! It's not a 'coincidence', it's the result of sound fiscal policy for the past 8 years by a competent president.

There's no help for you fucks... four+ months xDxDxD...JOBS WERE ON THIS PACE FAR LONGER THAN THAT..Hell 297,000 were created in July

go read something bro... the only fucking thing you know about politics is that you hate liberals

Yeah, fuktard.  It's just a coincidence.  If only Barry could have stuck around to see the fruits of his labor.

The hiring is happening IN SPITE of the terrible guy actually in the WH right now.

Clown.

2 minutes ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

Change in perception?

The wealthy and the corporations alike do not create more jobs when they expect more wealth to come their way.

These jobs have nothing to do with Trump... just the the thousands of jobs lost in Feb 09 had nothing to do with Obama...

period

I can only go from my vantage point on the ground in little ol' Moultrie, Ga., where I have great interest and see many people. I see it every election when a republican becomes president, that a lot of people/business owners, investors, etc. get all giddy and start greasing the wheels more than before with the past president. I call it perception of what they want and expect being better than before that creates this phenomenon. As you astutely pointed out, no new administration's policies can take effect quick enough to create the change that I witness on the ground, so it has to be perception that changed. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, concha said:

smdh

How about this?  I guess it must be because folks think Obama is stil in office? O maybe that Cankles was the one inaugurated?

2000x-1.png

That man hasn't been in office 60 days yet and already he has become the Money Jesus and saved the America's (Graph's be damned).  You are better than this Concha and I am not SMDH.  He blamed the Generals for the Seal getting killed, had the biggest Inauguration since the old Nazi Rallies, Created more jobs in 3 weeks than any previous Human, crabbed pussies, claimed he could shoot people and is ignorant followers would not care.  So lying to you is supposed to magically make me fall in line.  Now Concha how can such a smart man as yourself be so naive. I  never pictured you as being victim of such characteristics.

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I can only go from my vantage point on the ground in little ol' Moultrie, Ga., where I have great interest and see many people. I see it every election when a republican becomes president, that a lot of people/business owners, investors, etc. get all giddy and start greasing the wheels more than before with the past president. I call it perception of what they want and expect being better than before that creates this phenomenon. As you astutely pointed out, no new administration's policies can take effect quick enough to create the change that I witness on the ground, so it has to be perception that changed. 

certainly some truth to this

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

That man hasn't been in office 60 days yet and already he has become the Money Jesus and saved the America's.  You are better than this Concha and I am not SMDH.  He blamed the Generals for the Seal getting killed, had the biggest Inauguration since the old Nazi Rallies, Created more jobs in 3 weeks than any previous Human, crabbed pussies, claimed he could shoot people and is ignorant followers would not care.  So lying to you is supposed to magically make me fall in line.  Now Concha how can such a smart man as yourself be so naive. I  never pictured you as being victim of such characteristics.

so how's he done on the budget deficit since January? 

5 minutes ago, concha said:

smdh

How about this?  I guess it must be because folks think Obama is stil in office? O maybe that Cankles was the one inaugurated?

2000x-1.png

FOR THINKING PEOPLE AT LEAST

Consumer confidence would have to be near 75 by the end of Trump's term for him to be as successful as Barry O in this metric.

You're celebrated a FOUR POINT INCREASE when the very chart you posted shows Obama enjoyed a TWENTY FIVE POINT INCREASE

SMH

48 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

That man hasn't been in office 60 days yet and already he has become the Money Jesus and saved the America's.  You are better than this Concha and I am not SMDH.  He blamed the Generals for the Seal getting killed, had the biggest Inauguration since the old Nazi Rallies, Created more jobs in 3 weeks than any previous Human, crabbed pussies, claimed he could shoot people and is ignorant followers would not care.  So lying to you is supposed to magically make me fall in line.  Now Concha how can such a smart man as yourself be so naive. I  never pictured you as being victim of such characteristics.

Try and focus.

Jobs.

Companies hire based on current (and at least as importantly) perceived future needs.

Trump was elected over four months ago.

But you want me to believe that jobs growth and consumer perception that has a direct affect on it are ignoring the catastrophe you claim occupies the WH and are going solely on the acts of a man who became a lame duck 4+ months ago.

Laughable on its face.