IMG was turned down by 50 teams 30 from Texas.

HooverOutlaw

29 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

That's the difference between you and I, I evaluate teams based on RESULTS!  

Indeed, we do have differences. I evaluate teams weighing the result in conjunction with the level of competition played. 

Strange concept to a TX homer but it workers better. Trust me. 

You see Horse, it's easy to go undefeated if you play teams beneath you, as TX top schools do. 

---------------------

Here is what you do as I know you are educable. 

Stop posting and but continue to come here and read my posts. 

You'll pick up a wealth of knowledge. (but I will issue no piece of paper upon course completion as it still will not mean you would be able to effective use what you learn ;) Once I am comfortable that you are able to apply what you learned, still no certificate from me but at that point you will have my respect. )

hey horse

You went and did it again

you made me laugh again:)

You said how you base your evaluations on results then went and listed college commitments as evidence of greatness, never speaking to results and no realizing college commitments is not a direct indicator of having a sucessful team.

You really will benefit from my posts. 

Glad to help!

17 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

You are wanting me to show respect for Toal, but you are the same one that has been disrespectful by calling our former President "NObama"... excellent request coming from you.  Lol

Even weaker teams can be competitive if there is parity, the BNU is down.

just "compile" with Drummers requests. 

don't be a dic%

:)

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, noonereal said:

hey horse

You went and did it again

you made me laugh again:)

You said how you base your evaluations on results then went and listed college commitments as evidence of greatness, never speaking to results and no realizing college commitments is not a direct indicator of having a sucessful team.

You really will benefit from my posts. 

Glad to help!

Well, desoto, Allen and lake Travis results speak for themselves they were successful on the field.  So of course their talent is relevant it was a factor in what they accomplished, just as it would be a factor vs NJ teams.

4 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Well, desoto, Allen and lake Travis results speak for themselves they were successful on the field.  So of course their talent is relevant it was a factor in what they accomplished

This is the part where you shut up and learn.

Travis played no one. 

It's easy to win when you play no one.

(This is a very easy lesson but I'll stick with it until you are ready to advance) 

21 minutes ago, noonereal said:

with all that talent you'd expect better play and more confidence in scheduling 

is it the coaching that is the problem? 

There is 1 disconnect.

NJ fans and people dont understand what Playoffs really are. Especially in places that play more than 2 playoff games... Like TX & GA. And that dont crown 1/4th of the state, champions (like NJ).

The main goal of the regular season is to prepare for the playoffs. This concept is foreign to people in NJ because their playoffs hold no meaning with barely any games and there being dozens of playoffs with 10 or less teams in them. So I can see why the regular season is such a proving point to NJ. But to REGULAR , non-backward, High School Football states... the playoffs are what they are preparing for. Because it actually holds meaning.

8 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Travis played no one. 

(This is a very easy lesson but I'll stick with it until you are ready to advance) 

Why does playing someone have to mean playing OOS? TX and GA are not NJ where theres only 4 teams worth playing and you can only fill a couple slots of your schedule with competent teams.

Pure, pure jealousy ... and envy... that your state doesnt have but less than half a dozen teams that can play without falling over themselves.

Just now, ECHS05 said:

There is 1 disconnect.

NJ fans and people dont understand what Playoffs really are. Especially in places that play more than 2 playoff games... Like TX & GA. And that dont crown 1/4th of the state, champions (like NJ).

yeah, you play two tough games like in any other state.... in a format where someone must win....

So if two teams who are undefeated meet, one is guaranteed to remain undefeated. 

So... like GA and TX do, they play cra%, I mean real cra% schedules and then enter a tourney were one of the undefeated will stay undefeated. Even if they both suck. 

2 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Why does playing someone have to mean playing OOS? TX and GA are not NJ where theres only 4 teams worth playing and you can only fill a couple slots of your schedule with competent teams.

Pure, pure jealousy ... and envy... that your state doesnt have but less than half a dozen teams that can play without falling over themselves.

You play cra% in state. 

Look at your Godawful schedules. 

9 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Travis played no one. 

Not the greatest schedule, 

but playing state finalist Steele, an underrated Atascocita team who took down one of the states top ranked teams in North Shore, and demolished The Woodlands who had beaten Allen and Katy in the same season, with a combined margin over victory of 33 points over both. 

The Woodlands doesn't have the "name "branding" as Southlake Carroll or Katy, and people discounting them for that is dumb. 

Point being, LT didn't play a great schedule, however, saying they played "no one" is incorrect. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Travis played no one. 

You being a guy from NJ and trying to educate someone about HSFB, especially from TX, is like a kid from "diploma mill tech" trying to school someone from MIT on robotics...lol.  

i will ask NJ if I have a question about pizza or pork rolls, otherwise please be quiet about HSFB, the state you're from makes you not credible.

speaking of pizza, who makes the best pies in Jersey?

9 minutes ago, ChimpGrip said:

Not the greatest schedule, 

but playing state finalist Steele, an underrated Atascocita team who took down one of the states top ranked teams in North Shore, and demolished The Woodlands who had beaten Allen and Katy in the same season, with a combined margin over victory of 33 points over both. 

The Woodlands doesn't have the "name "branding" as Southlake Carroll or Katy, and people discounting them for that is dumb. 

Point being, LT didn't play a great schedule, however, saying they played "no one" is incorrect. 

good post, don't know if a thread with Horse in it is the place for this kind of thing though....;)

6 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

You being a guy from NJ and trying to educate someone about HSFB, especially from TX, is like a kid from "diploma mill tech" trying to school someone from MIT on robotics...lol.  

i will ask NJ if I have a question about pizza or pork rolls, otherwise please be quiet about HSFB, the state you're from makes you not credible.

speaking of pizza, who makes the best pies in Jersey?

again with the stereotyping.... based on legends long since debunked by science...

It's just how you think.

Are you starting to understand why degrees hold little meaning to me? 

Just now, noonereal said:

good post, don't know if a thread with Horse in it is the place for this kind of thing though....;)

Nah, it's perfect.  You like to act like a dick and I've tolerated your unfiltered bs a lot, so I'm just getting started.  If you want to learn about TXHSFB then ask and converse appropriately and stop being a know it all troll.  Otherwise we will do this all year.

have a good one

4 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Nah, it's perfect.  You like to act like a dick and I've tolerated your unfiltered bs a lot, so I'm just getting started.  If you want to learn about TXHSFB then ask and converse appropriately and stop being a know it all troll.  Otherwise we will do this all year.

have a good one

now that's the post of a butt hurt guy :S

2 minutes ago, noonereal said:

again with the stereotyping.... based on legends long since debunked by science...

It's just how you think.

Are you starting to understand why degrees hold little meaning to me? 

You like believe you are well learned bc you independently read and it was not gained in a formal setting, but I'd venture to say a majority if not all the reference materials you read were written by formally educated individuals.  Stop hating formal education.  

• Like 1