RuFus Has Left And took the moderator πŸ‘¨β€βš–οΈ Job on the Bush League Board

LiberalDonaldTrump

I think that board could be better with Rufus as mod. Rufus is a cool cat.

Idk all the particulars over there and rarely ever even peek in there, but, if not totally mistaken, the owners disallow vulgar language and stuff, period.Β 

Just an overall different outlook. Tough to have a lot of guys talking football without cursing and smacking girls on the ass and what not imo.Β 

I guess they allow a lot of mixing and matching of off topic stuff to ride on the football boards though. Therefore Rab has run of the mill. They also were on the verge of being sued under the last owner due to slander and illegal stuff going on. Eventually a member (not site staff) was arrested or whatever due to the activities that were allowed to occur over there.Β 

I think the last mod was trying to clean some of that up and finally had to throw in the towel.Β 

Good luck to those guys over there.Β Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Idk all the particulars over there and rarely ever even peek in there, but, if not totally mistaken, the owners disallow vulgar language and stuff, period.Β 

Just an overall different outlook. Tough to have a lot of guys talking football without cursing and smacking girls on the ass and what not imo.Β 

I guess they allow a lot of mixing and matching of off topic stuff to ride on the football boards though. Therefore Rab has run of the mill. They also were on the verge of being sued under the last owner due to slander and illegal stuff going on. Eventually a member (not site staff) was arrested or whatever due to the activities that were allowed to occur over there.Β 

I think the last mod was trying to clean some of that up and finally had to throw in the towel.Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Ya I see lady packer fans on there and they don’t like Rab at all , Β Lol all day they complain about Rabs Language and racism lol

1 minute ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Ya I see lady packer fans on there and they don’t like Rab at all , Β Lol all day they complain about Rabs Language and racism lol

They keep frequenting the board though, so, nothing will change without moderator intervention.Β 

We learned that lesson here I think.Β 

There isn't really another place where they can go and discuss. A few guys have tried starting other sites at different times, but, you have to have that core group to keep it moving. That site lives on because the owner that passed away held it together for so long.Β 

46 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Several years ago, some crazy guy that claimed to be a Packer fan made some pretty serious threats and posted personal information about a poster and his wife. That poster and his wife are actually kin to me. It got pretty nasty to say the least.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

8 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Several years ago, some crazy guy that claimed to be a Packer fan made some pretty serious threats and posted personal information about a poster and his wife. That poster and his wife are actually kin to me. It got pretty nasty to say the least.

Yes. I remember that stuff.Β 

It's why as staff, we have to stay on top of certain things. People can really get hurt in numerous ways by certain things being posted and twisted etc. Even things that may have shreds ofΒ truth, but then get weaponized and can cause serious issues.

Β 

• Like 3