First Muslim Congresswomen

Mjd33

23 minutes ago, concha said:

Meanwhile, the Democratic Party is looking to the likes of Ocasio-Cortez as their fresh blood and future.  🤡🤣

Not to mention that MSM is exposing themselves daily in fits worthy of a DBP66 rant.....

Gotta love today's crisis....

How can we cover the president's upcoming speech ?!?!  (it's all about the wall, and they are going to get p'ownd by public opinion) 

Can't do it …..can we?  🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, concha said:

Maybe it's just simpletons like DBP wearing off on me, but I'm having a hard time seeing how I'm being played for a fool when unemployment is at historical lows, the economy is growing at a very healthy pace, manufacturing is returning, SCOTUS is going to stop treating the constitution like a creative interpretation exercise, there is finally a serious push to get our borders and immigration under control...

Meanwhile, the Democratic Party is looking to the likes of Ocasio-Cortez as their fresh blood and future.  🤡🤣

LOL...the one trick pony is back...unemployment once again is your determining factor on Tump being a success..LOL...the stock market taking a beating the last month?...record high deficit?....gov't closed...Mexico said F-U we're not paying for the wall Donny said we were paying for..he was indicted by SDNY of a federal crime...his transition team is being investigated...his inauguration committee is being investigated...his foundation has been shut down with more charges coming...his lawyer flipped on him as well as Gen. Flynn..the dems are ready to investigate him and his family of crime when they take control...Mattis resigned because Donny doesn't have a clue on foreign policy...he can't get any qualified people to work for him...

BUT unemployment is low so things MUST be great!.....he lies and you repeat his lies....🤡

38 minutes ago, Troll said:

Not to mention that MSM is exposing themselves daily in fits worthy of a DBP66 rant.....

How can we cover the president's upcoming speech ?!?!  (it's all about the wall, and they are going to get p'ownd by public opinion) 

yea...the MSM is the problem here...not the guy who lies to them daily....🤡

43 minutes ago, Troll said:

nice "crisis' you invented there!...what was Fox news talking about today?..unemployment figures?...🤡

2 hours ago, DBP66 said:

nice "crisis' you invented there!...what was Fox news talking about today?..unemployment figures?...🤡

Actually it was CNN, NYT, WAPO etc etc...…

All up in arms this morning about how they SHOULD NOT EVEN COVER the presidential address...

Some REEEEEEALY  good rant stuff you would just love to suck up for breakfast LOL

Had to go back for a reference on your callout...and guess what is there NOW?   🙄

All REWORKED headlines and content  after their meetings today on "what to do??' LOLOLOLOL

Go ahead and match the  Google scrubbed HEADLINE below (that they have no way to erase immediately) with the 'revised' LOL new content....and NOTE the timestamps....guess you were just 'late to the dance' yet again...

ie.

2 hours ago - The major television networks will provide wall-to-wall coverage of President Donald Trump's ... Broadcast networks and cable channels set to air Trump's prime time immigration address .... Top 8 media stories of 2018 .... On Monday the White House requested air time for the speech, as is customary in the ...

Even the Reworked stuff can't help but rant...here's a teaser for you...lol

"Many Trump critics posted messages on social media (Ranting as bad as DBP66😜) urging the networks not to air an address that could be filled with falsehoods. Some said that a prominent Democrat should be given equal time. It is unclear if any sort of Democratic rebuttal is in the works.
With all that in mind, network newsrooms were abuzz with speculation about what the broadcasters would decide, since it was sure to be controversial either way."
---------------------
Looks like the MSM and YOU.....both get p'ownd.
might want to check yer facts before you try and call me out next time...

giphy.gif

45 minutes ago, Troll said:

Actually it was CNN, NYT, WAPO etc etc...…

All up in arms this morning about how they SHOULD NOT EVEN COVER the presidential address...

Some REEEEEEALY  good rant stuff you would just love to suck up for breakfast LOL

Had to go back for a reference on your callout...and guess what is there NOW?   🙄

All REWORKED headlines and content  after their meetings today on "what to do??' LOLOLOLOL

Go ahead and try to match the  Google scrubbed HEADLINE below (that they have no way to erase immediately) with the 'revised' LOL new content....and NOTE the timestamps....guess you were just 'late to the dance' yet again...

ie.

2 hours ago - The major television networks will provide wall-to-wall coverage of President Donald Trump's ... Broadcast networks and cable channels set to air Trump's prime time immigration address .... Top 8 media stories of 2018 .... On Monday the White House requested air time for the speech, as is customary in the ...

Even the Reworked stuff can't help but rant...here's a teaser for you...lol

"Many Trump critics posted messages on social media (Ranting as bad as DBP66😜) urging the networks not to air an address that could be filled with falsehoods. Some said that a prominent Democrat should be given equal time. It is unclear if any sort of Democratic rebuttal is in the works.
With all that in mind, network newsrooms were abuzz with speculation about what the broadcasters would decide, since it was sure to be controversial either way."
---------------------
Looks like the MSM and YOU.....both get p'ownd.
might want to check yer facts before you try and call me out next time...

giphy.gif

"Many Trump critics posted messages"...oh yea..like who?..reworked headlines?...they all ranted huh?......in unison?......and the rant headlines were gone by the evening news cycle?..some "crisis" you got there..Fox news missed the BIG scoop?...exaggerate much?....🤡

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

..reworked headlines?<<Yes can you not read?...they all ranted huh?<<<Yes, they all ranted as hard as you do ......in unison?<<<Yes, they ALL covered it this morning......and the rant headlines were gone by the evening news cycle?<<<Yes they all buckled and now and are now forced to advertise their 'wall to wall' coverage...(must be some kind of pun LOL)..some "crisis" you got there<<<not ME ...it was most definitely MSM's crisis...exaggerate much?<<<not at all...

.🤡<<yes we know you love your signature

giphy.gif

• Confused 1

I'm old enough to remember when the MSM wouldn't give Obama prime time for a speech about, you guessed it, immigration. Because you know it was 'too political ' 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2014/11/20/why-the-networks-arent-giving-president-obama-primetime-real-estate-for-his-immigration-speech/?utm_term=.c89f43c77a37

But by all means don't let that spoil the Trump victim narrative...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

how does a "crisis" disappear in 1/2 a day?<<<you think they need longer than 1/2 day to buckle? that figures LOL.......it doesn't<<<apparently it does...🤡..<<<yes we know you love your signature. "Many Trump critics posted messages"..LOL,,<<<<EXACTLY...THIS is the trash "NEWS" you swear by, and the foundation of the 'stories' they are built around....impressive isn't it.

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

I'm old enough to remember when the MSM wouldn't give Obama prime time for a speech about, you guessed it, immigration. Because you know it was 'too political ' 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2014/11/20/why-the-networks-arent-giving-president-obama-primetime-real-estate-for-his-immigration-speech/?utm_term=.c89f43c77a37

But by all means don't let that spoil the Trump victim narrative...

Nice link...seriously...was unaware or did not remember that...

Maybe it was because the link I read this morning on CNN stated that this had NEVER been done before...did not sound like they were talking about themselves, any not anyone else... but whatever.

A quick browse of your link shows they are talking about network TV during ratings season and not CNN, WAPO, NYT etc. but whatever, as I do not think any News organization should be dictated to, by the government, on content....and should be able to cover whatever they want.

Got any links on the Trump victim narrative ??? LOL   had not seen that one either...just thought it was funny how MSM tried to fan the flames this morning, and then buckled like an old belt …

At least you bring good content, 👍 and not just TDS inspired rantings...

like some 😮     

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, DBP66 said:

LOL...the one trick pony is back...unemployment once again is your determining factor on Tump being a success..LOL...the stock market taking a beating the last month?...record high deficit?....gov't closed...Mexico said F-U we're not paying for the wall Donny said we were paying for..he was indicted by SDNY of a federal crime...his transition team is being investigated...his inauguration committee is being investigated...his foundation has been shut down with more charges coming...his lawyer flipped on him as well as Gen. Flynn..the dems are ready to investigate him and his family of crime when they take control...Mattis resigned because Donny doesn't have a clue on foreign policy...he can't get any qualified people to work for him...

BUT unemployment is low so things MUST be great!.....he lies and you repeat his lies....🤡

Employment + Economy + Manufacturing + SCOTUS + Border Control = One Trick

DBP is a clever boy...

WindyFickleFlyingfish-small.gif

6 hours ago, concha said:

Employment + Economy + Manufacturing + SCOTUS + Border Control = One Trick

DBP is a clever boy...(cleaver enough to know that manufacturing and employment are both part of the economy)

WindyFickleFlyingfish-small.gif

and the rest of the "good news"?......LOL...you just keep that head buried in the sand...click your heels three times and say "Mr. Muller is lying...Mr.Muller is lying.." and all will be good....🤡

8 hours ago, Troll said:

giphy.gif

you keep trying!...LOL...maybe there was no "crisis" to begin with??...but you were watching all the MSM stations at the same time yesterday and saw all the reporting that they conspired to hide ASAP so you Trumpers couldn't find any of the multiple headlines about this crisis!...this sounds more like a CONSPIRACY by the MSM!....🤡

4 hours ago, DBP66 said:

you keep trying!...LOL...maybe there was no "crisis" to begin with??...but you were watching all the MSM stations at the same time yesterday and saw all the reporting that they conspired to hide ASAP so you Trumpers couldn't find any of the multiple headlines about this crisis!...this sounds more like a CONSPIRACY by the MSM!....🤡

LOL...looks like in some places it's STILL a 'crisis' for the left.... even today 🤣….

WE NEED EQUALTIME  !!!.

IT'S UNFAIR !

WE KNOW IT !

WE FEEL IT !!!

WHAT WILL WE DO ?

WE NEED EQUAL TIME TO COMBAT THIS OUTRAGE!!!

giphy.gif

OH and BTW did you see the very latest CNN article on point????

Prime-time Trump faces credibility crisis

Stephen Collinson Profile

Analysis by Stephen Collinson, CNN

Updated 8:53 AM ET, Tue January 8, 2019

giphy.gif

SOOOooooo…. I just gotta ask.....Who is more in 'crisis'?  🤣

Which 'crisis' do you like better????? LOLOLOL 

🤡 (<<< because I know you like clowns...😉)

1 minute ago, Sportsnut said:

Got to agree.

This should be good.

Yes, but there may have been a bad choice of words in the meme...….

'good' is questionable at this point 🤔

but certainly 'interesting' enough to get your popcorn out...

I guess we shall see soon...

14 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

It should be good to those that want to see the idiot out.

So popcorn is on the menu.

Good to have confidence...

and it looks like your bet has been placed...

But as odds are usually heavily stacked in the house's favor,

I guess the question is....Are you feeling lucky today???

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Troll said:

LOL...looks like in some places it's STILL a 'crisis' for the left.... even today 🤣….

WE NEED EQUALTIME  !!!.

IT'S UNFAIR !

WE KNOW IT !

WE FEEL IT !!!

WHAT WILL WE DO ?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

SOOOooooo…. I just gotta ask.....Who is more in 'crisis'?  🤣

Which 'crisis' do you like better????? LOLOLOL 

🤡 (<<< because I know you like clowns...😉)

hummm...today's date..not yesterdays?...LOL..:$

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

Hmmm...today's date..not yesterdays?...LOL..:$

Reading Comprehension > U

I'll be nice today and give you a Mulligan (since you apparently seem to suck at baseball 😉 lol)

I'll help you out and you can TRY it again ….

..Try and see if you can even make it past the first line  …🤣

3 hours ago, Troll said:

LOL...looks like in some places it's STILL a 'crisis' for the left.... EVEN TODAY 🤣….

WE NEED EQUALTIME  !!!.

IT'S UNFAIR !

WE KNOW IT !

WE FEEL IT !!!

WHAT WILL WE DO ?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Does that help you any?????    🤡

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Troll said:

Reading Comprehension > U

I'll be nice today and give you a Mulligan (since you apparently seem to suck at baseball 😉 lol)

I'll help you out and you can TRY it again ….

..Try and see if you can make it past the first line  …🤣

Does that help you any?????    🤡

..couldn't find anything from yesterday was my point...the day the "crisis" broke...nothing on the Fox news site...O.o

12 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

..couldn't find anything from yesterday was my point...the day the "crisis" broke...nothing on the Fox news site...O.o

The bar for your 'crisis' (note the quotes on mine but not in the CNN headlines) was set by your own CNN...

As stated earlier, both claim the other is in 'crisis' mode...

The question (that you left unanswered) was who is REALLY more in 'crisis'....