First Muslim Congresswomen

Mjd33

Her first words are we are “going to impeach the mother fucker.” 

This after being sworn in on a dirty Quran and not on a bible. 

Can anyone tell me what the fuck country we are living in? 

The country was founded on Judeo Christian values last time I checked. 

What sect of Islam allows for speech like her’s .... anyone know? I thought all mosques teach peace and love? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Can you imagine how she'd react if Pence was President? His SCOTUS picks would make Kavanaugh look like RBG!! Be careful what you wish for! 

Imagine the first words out of an elected white congressman during Obama’s reign of terror were “we are going go to impeach the mother f’er.”

The media, who protected Obama’s every move, would call for the death by lethal injection of him, his wife, kids, and even want his dog shot. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

These radical elected officials will only make it easier for DJT to win in 2020. Let them continue to disgrace themselves and their party. 

...you're talking about the "Freedom Caucus" right?...the ones whispering in Donny's ear and give him his right wing marching orders...the ones that shut the country down....they are making things a lot harder for the republicans future....🤡

7 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

Her first words are we are “going to impeach the mother fucker.” 

This after being sworn in on a dirty Quran and not on a bible. 

Can anyone tell me what the fuck country we are living in? 

The country was founded on Judeo Christian values last time I checked. 

What sect of Islam allows for speech like her’s .... anyone know? I thought all mosques teach peace and love? 

let's see...Trump has gone after "Muslims" since he's been in office....he wanted his Muslim ban and tried to enact it several times until he finally got it right...and he also like to go after women and minorities...because he's such a tough guy...he doesn't seem to go after old rich white guys like him he uses to fill his swamp...hummm

...so when a Muslim women...someone Donny has no use for....calls him a Mfer?...=Karma....maybe he can start some "lock her up" chants at his next pep rally?...the clowns who go to his rallies would be all to willing...freedom of "dumb" speech is still freedom of speech...you Trumpers know that...Donny freely lies to you multiple time a day..

..."dirty Quran" (you didn't learn peace and love they teach in church?)..LOL...as opposed to a clean bible?...and you're a proud American huh?...freedom of religion?...you should be proud we have such a diverse Congress...oh wait...that's a bad thing in your world...less old white guys is a BAD reality you can't handle....your red neck idea of America is being shattered by reality...

• Like 2

10 hours ago, DBP66 said:

let's see...Trump has gone after "Muslims" since he's been in office....he wanted his Muslim ban and tried to enact it several times until he finally got it right...and he also like to go after women and minorities...because he's such a tough guy...he doesn't seem to go after old rich white guys like him he uses to fill his swamp...hummm

...so when a Muslim women...someone Donny has no use for....calls him a Mfer?...=Karma....maybe he can start some "lock her up" chants at his next pep rally?...the clowns who go to his rallies would be all to willing...freedom of "dumb" speech is still freedom of speech...you Trumpers know that...Donny freely lies to you multiple time a day..

..."dirty Quran" (you didn't learn peace and love they teach in church?)..LOL...as opposed to a clean bible?...and you're a proud American huh?...freedom of religion?...you should be proud we have such a diverse Congress...oh wait...that's a bad thing in your world...less old white guys is a BAD reality you can't handle....your red neck idea of America is being shattered by reality...

The women was wrong. Trump is garbage, he incites and elicits this kind of behavior however so I have zero sympathy. 

and BTW folks, religion has no place, not Muslim or Christian. Religion should be don't ask, don't tell. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

The country isn't shut down. Those non-essential employees can find jobs at Walmart in a heartbeat if they're that desperate. But they won't. They'd rather not work. #lazy 

Wrong again, many do get 2d jobs.  

The issue though is with those that are essential, work but won’t get paid.  They are in hardship. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

The country isn't shut down. Those non-essential employees can find jobs at Walmart in a heartbeat if they're that desperate. But they won't. They'd rather not work. #lazy 

...kick em' while their down?!?...wtf..you think they don't want to work and get a check?...you got the nerve to call them lazy?!...#sickening

3 hours ago, Horsefly said:

Wring again, many do get 2d jobs.  

The issue though is with those that are essential, work but won’t get paid.  They are in hardship. 

Do you believe that the military bill that was passed already gave the Potus the funding needed for the wall (supposedly right in the very last sentence LOL) ?

Do you believe that the United states is currently in a declared war?

Do you believe that thousands of people (especially in time of war, or if found funded by foreign governments) attempting to breach our borders could constitute a 'national emergency'?

Reason I ask is to get an ACTUAL military perspective, given all the hype splattered all over the web...

and this clip from today...

------------------------

we all know this shit could escalate quickly....curious on your thoughts, as they provide better info than just calling each other stupid etc.

Just now, I AM IRONMAN said:

oh no now he's using all caps.we really need to get going on that go fund me page guys

WOWSER 🤣

11 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

..you haven't seen the video of Trump saying Mf*er at one of his pep rallies??....

RETWEET IF TRUMP IS DISGRACEFUL AND AN EMBARRASSMENT....

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

IMG_1462.JPG

The Nutty White Jesus Sect is at it again. 

And the NEWLY ELECTED PRESIDENT CALLED THE BLACK MOTHERS OF NFL PLAYERS BITCHES

YOU KNOW THEY ARE SON OF BITCHES.   What Bible did he learn that from?  I will vote on the Homosexual King James V and I. 😎    She was sworn in on Thomas Jefferson's "Dirty Quran".   You know how you'll love that hypocrite.   Many view him the same as you view her.  Now he has someone to call him names as he do others and you go Nutty  🤣

Image result for TRUMP NFL PLAYERS SON OF BITCHES MEME

Imagine if Muslims did this in front of a Mosque to Trump.

Related image

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Troll said:

Do you believe that the military bill that was passed already gave the Potus the funding needed for the wall (supposedly right in the very last sentence LOL) ?

Do you believe that the United states is currently in a declared war?

Do you believe that thousands of people (especially in time of war, or if found funded by foreign governments) attempting to breach our borders could constitute a 'national emergency'?

Reason I ask is to get an ACTUAL military perspective, given all the hype splattered all over the web...

and this clip from today...

------------------------

we all know this shit could escalate quickly....curious on your thoughts, as they provide better info than just calling each other stupid etc.

The military can build the wall, Army corps of engineers, and then transfer assets to homeland security to manage the surveillance and control of the border. interagency transfers happen all the time. That's not a major issue IMO.

no I don't think we are in a declared war, war is declared amongst nation states, not limited by geography or tangible territory.  That's why we could declare war against a war on terrorism as it was a war against a philosophy, that threatened our sovereignty. 

a national emergency is declared if all other resources devoted to that issue have been  exhausted.  As an example, one of the arguments for the wall is to be a barrier for drug runs.  However, most drugs entering the country are from aircraft through legal points of entry.  If we are not just playing political games and are truly seeking to address the issue of illegal drugs, an overview of how and why drugs are entering legal points of entry with aircraft would have to be explored BEFORE a national emergency is declared.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, DBP66 said:

Image result for white jesus

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

The military can build the wall, Army corps of engineers, and then transfer assets to homeland security to manage the surveillance and control of the border. interagency transfers happen all the time. That's not a major issue IMO.

no I don't think we are in a declared war, war is declared amongst nation states, not limited by geography or tangible territory.  That's why we could declare war against a war on terrorism as it was a war against a philosophy, that threatened our sovereignty. 

a national emergency is declared if all other resources devoted to that issue have been  exhausted.  As an example, one of the arguments for the wall is to be a barrier for drug runs.  However, most drugs entering the country are from aircraft through legal points of entry.  If we are not just playing political games and are truly seeking to address the issue of illegal drugs, an overview of how and why drugs are entering legal points of entry with aircraft would have to be explored BEFORE a national emergency is declared.

Thank you very much...good info.

I have my own thoughts on how this might play out, but it can be hard to read the writing on the wall with all the disinformation being spread on both sides...

The internet is buzzing today as things appear to be coming to a boil quickly now....and propaganda is in overdrive.

The right and the left both went dark about 2 weeks ago....

The right just came out swinging in the last 24 hrs and the left is still MIA...

Military was brought home, and there also appears to be a ton of military activity in your state of Texas.

As my weatherman says....

Eyes open...no fear....be safe everyone.

Thanks again.

22 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

why do we need people here from Italy, Ireland, Germany, England and Japan?

List reasons please....

Because they bring added value to the economy and actually work, They don’t bleed our Govnt welfare programs dry, and will assimilate to our American values and culture. Immigrants from those countries don’t lack basic skills and  also learn English..... some from a younger age like in Japan. 

Further, those  countries don’t hail from a place that embraces a Wahhabi sect of Islam that hate everything the United States stands for .... 

Heres some facts out of Europe where the Muslim invasion is devaluing the entire workforce... 

In Hamburg, the second largest city in German only 1 in 20 Muslims have a job. 

Muslim refugees lack basic job skills and have substantially lower IQs than the indigenous population in European countries. IQ is the #1 predictor of who or who won’t be commiting criminal acts as well. 

Dutch municipalities with budgetary problems are increasing daily thanks to 15 months of social security benefits being paid out to 90% of muslim immigrants. Rotterdam doles out assistance to 95% of the migrants. 

In Switzerland, 85.8% of Muslim immigrants and Asylum seekers received benefits last year. 

Should I go on? 

Whats your rebuttal tough guy? 

5 minutes ago, Troll said:

Thank you very much...good info.

I have my own thoughts on how this might play out, but it can be hard to read the writing on the wall with all the disinformation being spread on both sides...

The internet is buzzing today as things appear to be coming to a boil quickly now....and propaganda is in overdrive.

The right and the left both went dark about 2 weeks ago....

The right just came out swinging in the last 24 hrs and the left is still MIA...

Military was brought home, and there also appears to be a ton of military activity in your state of Texas.

As my weatherman says....

Eyes open...no fear....be safe everyone.

Thanks again.

I agree 100%

• Like 1