First Muslim Congresswomen

Mjd33

5 hours ago, Sportsnut said:

Nobody is thinking about what your sorry ass needs.

You don't have a right to say who can come here.

List reasons why we should even listen to you?

Um not me.... our country. 

Because I don’t want cities in this country turning into London, Munich, or even Tijuana..... and either should you. 

I Gave a dozen reasons what the mass immigration in European countries has done to their economies. 

• Like 1

On 1/6/2019 at 5:45 PM, Mjd33 said:

Why not try refuting anything I said then? 

I gave you a dozen reasons why we want immigrants from those countries you stated and not “asylum seekers” from countries on trump’s travel ban. We want immigrants coming here from countries high on the United Nations Human Development Index. Not countries near the bottom .... aka shit hole countries. 

So, can we get rid of those born here that do not meet the expectations high on the United Nations Human Development Index?  I'm hella down for that. 

• Haha 2

On 1/7/2019 at 11:04 AM, Nolebull813 said:

She is Muslim terrorist piece of shit. This is the infiltration to bring Sharia Law and terrorism here. You have to do it slowly or people catch on. That’s what happen with gays. They kept chipping away and chipping away and now they are a protecting group just on the basis of who they have sex with. Then they took the other freakshows with them and now have a group of LGBT scum that bully people, and businesses if they don’t submit. 

Trump is probably the most important President we could ever have because he is the last line of defense against Muslims, gays and illegal immigrants. 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Honestly, thanks.  I needed that good laugh today.

On 1/7/2019 at 1:52 PM, Nolebull813 said:

It is true. No doubt about it. Hillary would have flooded the country with illegals and tried to make them as legal as fast as possible to try and keep democrats in power for life. 

Democrats are also terrorist sympathizers.  Obama gave billions to our worst enemy in the Middle East. He is a treasonous traitor and there is no reason to think Hillary wouldn’t have continued the tradition. 

Gays and trans would have run amok. The laws would have been passed so outrageous and out of the mainstream that religion would be thrown to they wayside in exchange for this evil lifestyle. No coincidence that more people under Obama were atheists in this country than at any time in recorded history: Athiests make up for the 2nd biggest group behind Evangelical Christians. 

There is a moral rot and decay when we replace Americans with illegals and religion with LGBT garbage. It’s devoured the country for 8 years. 

Trump has been the resistance to evil. And I thank God everyday for him 

Curious.  Which God are you referring to?

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, AztecPadre said:

So, can we get rid of those born here that do not meet the expectations high on the United Nations Human Development Index?  I'm hella down for that. 

I’m Not sure you understand how the  index works in regards to IMMIGRATION and not legal citizens. 

So it sounds like you have a problem with Affirmative action huh? People being put in places that they don’t belong because not deserving? 

1 hour ago, AztecPadre said:

I know way too little about Q to make any sort of judgement. 

Well a couple things that I have learned from the Q phenom-anon, Is that as there are plentiful nuggets of truth (and a lot of points of resourced reference) sprinkled in with all the conspiracy theories, but your best bet (as usual) is to stick with the source to formulate any opinion you might take away,  only including what rings true, and not get lost in the rabbit hole of conjecture, which explodes exponentially if you were to go down that fear based path. 

If you were into Fear based hyper-drama on the other  hand.....well...here's a good conspiracy theory for ya....

What if you applied the 'Scaramucci model' (the Q based one, not the 'fake' newsmedia one) to the T presidency....while leaving all of his old alliances intact...?????😮

Now there is a rabbit hole you could get lost in....LOLOL

But that is just an example of 100 you could formulate....if you were going with blind, or third party 'conjecture of some followers'.

just sayin'   🤔

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

Do you consider yourself that far behind?

No. I am “woke” enough to know that the Muslim religion provides no assistance, convenience, or is complimentary to Western civilization in any way. 

It is an extreme ideology that motivates people to act like animals and monsters. The negative traits this religion bestows greatly outweighs the contributions it provides. 

The far far left group SPLC labels the Nation of Islam the biggest hate group in the United States. That should tell you something. Lol. 

• Like 2

On 1/7/2019 at 4:02 PM, Troll said:

^^^^^This.....is very true.

So the question remains what to do about it?  Power structures always have a tendency to be abused by the individual humans that run them....   One needs look no further than the Catholic church's or any other government's histories, to see this is also true...  The old 'power corrupts absolutely'...

Now what we see different today....Is the level of technology...   Power structures will always have more powerful technology than the masses, but with the technology today being so powerful in it's 'advanced' abilities, the wars over control of this technology have essentially become the primary goal for having the best tools at your disposal to control (information and otherwise) and rule.  Essentially new  technology has replaced some 'old guard' technologies that have been used in the past to control and influence populations (ie think MSM and information etc.).

An interesting topic to breach on such a subject would be "Snowden....Traitor or Patriot" ???

The issue we seem to be having right now is that these newer technologies are disseminated enough that the ruling classes are falling victim to their own use....given the documentary and tracking capabilities...   You wanted 'more transparency'....now you got it.  Where secrets in the past have taken 30-40 years to be revealed (basically only after everyone involved is dead), these things are being brought to light in much shorter and shorter timeframes.... 

In our governmental structure, the 'original design' was one where 'power division and turnover' were set up to combat this human nature of corruption.  Generally if this stays in place we should be good, and which is why I have never 'freaked out' if a different party won an election.  We need 'at least' a two party system to make this work.  And without a 'changing of the guard' on occaision of competing factions, older administrations can never be held accountable for any corruption involved, and it will spiral exponentially...

Many will look at all the corruption and become entirely disillusioned with the US government...And not sure you could even say which is the 'best' type of government overall (more likely that different ones could actually be more beneficial to society at different times)…..but I have always been under the impression, that you "don't throw the baby out with the bathwater" ….🤔 

Just a couple .02  pennies there.. 

Actually so far.....

He has only played the main stream media and all his opponents (both Democrats and Republicans) for fools....

Remains to be seen whether he ever takes advantage of his own constituents…..so far he has backed up his platform,  and significantly better than most politicians these days...

He's obviously no Saint, but as I said before he was even elected, one can only hope that the oldest (as in closest to death) man to ever take the office, who was never a career politician, having both failed and succeeded in business.....would want to leave a good mark on this earth before he goes...

I think for him to turn out to be corrupt now, he would have to be part of a much bigger conspiracy than just himself.... or actually still  aligned with the old guard from the get go...….in which case we are ALL screwed...…

At this point as I said... one can only hold out hope....

Should be some interesting times LOL...

IMO - Easily one of the most perceptive posts on this board. Should be a thread header.