March Madness

THS2011

Just now, Bormio said:

War of the Carolinas?  Gotta first deal with the Zags - SC will be playing themselves (a team like themselves).  But I like SC's athletes and length.

Would be pretty awesome.  Let's see how it plays out.   Oregon is sitting over there feeling disrespected.   Can't forget about them either. 

Oregon is going to be a tough matchup for UNC. They block shots and protect the rim which  means they will be in any game. Tough match and think the Ducks pull out the W. I got admit when Boucher went down I didn't think they would rally like this.

SCAR and Zags is a toss up to me right now.

I took my PS2 with me just to play NCAA 05... 

I lost in OT while playing as FSU because my FG went Wide right 3 times in a row.... 

My friends dad walked by and looked at the screen and said"Even in Video Games FSU cant escape those Wide ass FGs..." 

Had to look up what he was talking about...

Didnt know FSU lost to Miami 4 years in a row because of 4 wide right missed FG's.... wow...

1 hour ago, nptb17 said:

Well I'm ready to talk more about Madden and old school games that I'm better than everyone in.  Javier Arenas is one of the best Madden players in the world as well as NCAA.  I've been in franchise and dynasties with him for years.

I want to see a head to head match w steeler!!

5 minutes ago, 954gator said:

Damn Gonzaga is on fire.  Seen a few of their games and Goss never played this good.   Impressive.

Goss has played amazing all year. He's the straw that stirs the drink. Collins playing well when karnowski went down. Mathews can't miss from 3. Gonzaga played an incredible first half ... but so did Florida. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Goss has played amazing all year. He's the straw that stirs the drink. Collins playing well when karnowski went down. Mathews can't miss from 3. Gonzaga played an incredible first half ... but so did Florida. 

I just haven't seen him this hot in the 5-6 games I've played,  dude's been hitting them from 5-6 feet out and then with hands in his face.  He's always been a great guard, and very good shooter.   They are just all falling for him.    

That said this South Carolina team fights.   Jesus.   There were like 4-5 times I thought the gators were about to put them away, then boom they get on a run.   Looks like they are starting to rack up fouls on the zags as well.  Sometimes South Carolina gets some fouls going wild to the basket, but they do it well.