Track and Field

954gator

2 minutes ago, nptb17 said:

Coatesville wasn't even in the picture at the finish line.  That is the margin of a second.  You know track.  Come on man.

I do that is the basis for my argument.  You are stating without a doubt that Coatesville would have done better than Texas in that race. You said Jamaica..would win every class in Texas.  I am saying those Texas Schools would have smoked Coatesville in that race and any 4x100 race anywhere.  So tell me where would FBM have finished in that race or Desoto or D'ville.  That tells me they would not just automatically win every class in Texas. 

For that to be true Tx is equal to Coatesville 🤣

Here is one of their best Kingston, in the Prelims.  If you think that Stick Game beats Texas you don't follow T&F.  They ran those times all weekend and it wasn't just wind. Their Stick game is Terrible. No way and hell they just smoke our best automatically.   This will get you smoked in Texas.  Yet they smoke the best of the N.E. with this 🤣

4 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

I do that is the basis for my argument.  You are stating without a doubt that Coatesville would have done better than Texas in that race. You said Jamaica..would win every class in Texas.  I am saying those Texas Schools would have smoked Coatesville in that race and any 4x100 race anywhere.  So tell me where would FBM have finished in that race or Desoto or D'ville.  That tells me they would not just automatically win every class in Texas. 

For that to be true Tx is equal to Coatesville 🤣

What!!!!  You are reaching.  Let me make it real clear.  St. Jago and Kingston College go 1 and 2 in every class in Texas.  

5 minutes ago, nptb17 said:

What!!!!  You are reaching.  Let me make it real clear.  St. Jago and Kingston College go 1 and 2 in every class in Texas.  

So if TEXAS had been in the Penn Relays where would we have finished.  Your argument has holes.  They ran a 40.83 because they suck with the sticks.  Also when they ran against Texas in the G S.W. meet they did the same thing and got smoked. 

They are fast but they are not automatic state champs here with that Stick game. 

Ft. Bend Marshall, Desoto ,Lancaster and D'ville all could have beat them at the Penn Relays this weekend.  

Here is one of their best Kingston, in the Prelims.  If you think that Stick Game beats Texas you don't follow T&F.  They ran those times all weekend and it wasn't just wind. Their Stick game is Terrible. No way and hell they just smoke our best automatically

Their stick game doesn't matter when they have faster kids.  It was a prelim.  Go and watch their stick work in the Jamaica championships.

1 minute ago, nptb17 said:

Their stick game doesn't matter when they have faster kids.  It was a prelim.  Go and watch their stick work in the Jamaica championships.

It matters if you are running in Texas.  Ask Duncanville.  SMH.  Those schools are slow that's why they can damn near stop take a handoff and wind.  That will not get you to a finals in Texas. 

So if TEXAS had been in the Penn Relays where would we have finished.  Your argument has holes.  They ran a 40.83 because they suck with the sticks.  Also when they ran against Texas in the G S.W. meet they did the same thing and got smoked. 

They are fast but they are not automatic state champs here with that Stick game. 

How does my argument have holes.  Everyone ran slow from little kids to senior citizens.  Let me guess. Texas would have beat the pro's at the Drake Relays also?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, nptb17 said:

How does my argument have holes.  Everyone ran slow from little kids to senior citizens.  Let me guess. Texas would have beat the pro's at the Drake Relays also?

You are saying they would win every class in Texas.  So if the best of Texas had ran in the Penn Relays.  Would Coatseville beat them and if not.  Where would our top 5 have been. They damn sure would have been right there.  Texas would have smoked Coatesville in that race.  So where would that have put them.  I have seen them get smoked by Texas with their Penn Relays Champ and you did too. And I mean they were not in the picture.  

6 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

In the G.S.W  Texas got to put together a team to run against a team that hadn't run a meet together in a couple of months.  You are all over the place.  Texas is the only state that will run a race the wrong way so they  can have a tail wind and say that it's the fastest all condition time ever for high school.

2 minutes ago, nptb17 said:

In the G.S.W  Texas got to put together a team to run against a team that hadn't run a meet together in a couple of months.  You are all over the place.  Texas is the only state that will run a race the wrong way so they  can have a tail wind and say that it's the fastest all condition time ever for high school.

Excuses.  Texas HAS run a sub 40 in r the State they are not reversing the 4x100. Do you understand the wind blows in different directions on an oval track.  Jeesh you are a track guy.  Texas runs the 100 in opposite directions at the Texas Relays because there are so man schools. Stop making things up about Texas and wind.  

2 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

You are saying they would win every class in Texas.  So if the best of Texas had ran in the Penn Relays.  Would Coatseville beat them and if not.  Where would our top 5 have been. They damn sure would have been right there.  Texas would have smoked Coatesville in that race.  So where would that have put them.  I have seen them get smoked by Texas with their Penn Relays Champ and you did too. And I mean they were not in the picture.  

Don't know one care Coatesville.  We talking elite here.  I will tell you this.  If Matt Boling relay squad can get him the stick within 3 to 5 meters of everyone, he will walk anyone down.  Everyone's stick work will be irrelevant.

4 minutes ago, nptb17 said:

Texas put a team of 4 kids together that had never ran with each other.  Those Jamaican kids had ran together.  They got smoked. So their stacked team got blowed up by our stacked team. 🤣

Just now, nptb17 said:

Don't know one care Coatesville.  We talking elite here.  I will tell you this.  If Matt Boling relay squad can get him the stick within 3 to 5 meters of everyone, he will walk anyone down.  Everyone's stick work will be irrelevant.

Matt Boling is in Texas and they will not win our 4X100.  Care to bet.  The Texas 6A Championships are gonna be lit. 

5 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Excuses.  Texas HAS run sub 40's all over the State they are not reversing the 4x100. Do you understand the wind blows in different directions on an oval track?  Jeesh you are a track guy.  Texas runs the 100 in opposite directions at the Texas Relays because there are so many schools running ther. Stop making things up about Texas and wind.  

It's a fact not an excuse.  And I'm not talking about the Texas relays.  I'm talking about a couple of days ago.

Texas put a team of 4 kids together that had never ran with each other.  Those Jamaican kids had ran together.  They got smoked. So their stacked team got blowed up by our stacked team. 🤣

That wasn't their stacked team.  That was one of their high school teams.

Matt Boling is in Texas and they will not win our 4X100.  Care to bet.  The Texas 6A Championships are gonna be lit. 

Don't ignore what I said.  If he can get the Baton within 3 to 5 meters of the leader, he'll win his team the relay.  Elite sprinters matter.

18 minutes ago, nptb17 said:

Their HS Teams are Stacked team.  Jeesh.  Those 4 Texas kids had never ran together till they got there and had never practiced together.  Their other 4x100 teams are just good 4x100 teams.  You love them I get it. I am from Texas and I love Texas T&F,  I know this State and I go to meets.  There are no magical wind or magical flipping to run fast.  How did that work for Long Beach Poly when they came and they are USA Elite. 

19 minutes ago, nptb17 said:

Don't ignore what I said.  If he can get the Baton within 3 to 5 meters of the leader, he'll win his team the relay.  Elite sprinters matter.

There are other elite sprinters here. I will be there to see him @ State with TexasBall.  Can't miss that kid and the Texas 6A 4x100 finals will be the best HS Finals anywhere at that level 1-8 because the 2 Region 4 teams are slow and our 9 fastest never go to State.  That's what makes it special.  I don't think many understand how hard it is to get to our state meet and there are no Prelims. 

25 minutes ago, nptb17 said:

Really.  There teams are stacked especially their top 4.  Calabar, Kingston etc.   Texas is running with kids from their hometowns.  Hell Desoto, Lancaster, Cedar Hill and D'ville might be the fastest damn group of kids at that age level anywhere including Jamaica and that includes the Girls.  Helluva Track programs out there in the South Suburbs.  

8 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

There are other elite sprinters here. I will be there to see him @ State with TexasBall.  Can't miss that kid and the Texas 6A 4x100 finals will be the best HS Finals anywhere at that level 1-8 because the 2 Region 4 teams are slow and our 9 fastest never go to State.  That's what makes it special.  I don't think many understand how hard it is to get to our state meet and there are no Prelims. 

He is the only 1 that has shown world class potential.

42 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Really.  There teams are stacked especially their top 4.  Calabar, Kingston etc.   Texas is running with kids from their hometowns.  Hell Desoto, Lancaster, Cedar Hill and D'ville might be the fastest damn group of kids at that age level anywhere including Jamaica and that includes the Girls.  Helluva Track programs out there in the South Suburbs.  

How big do you think Jamaica is my guy?  Do you know how many times Jamaica could fit into Texas?

36 minutes ago, nptb17 said:

How big do you think Jamaica is my guy?  Do you know how many times Jamaica could fit into Texas?

How many times could Duncanville, Desoto, Lancaster and Cedar Hill with a population of less than 250K fit into Jamaic?.  Silly argument when something is cultural. For instance Jerk Chicken is a helluva lot better there yet Millions cook it here.  How many times would those 4 suburbs fit into Jamaica and the kids are just as fast?  We had this discussion before Jamaica is a T&F nation with Afro-Caribbeans.  I'm sure Ethiopia could fit here a lot times yet their asses would smoke us in the Marathon.  That argument only works when people don't understand demographics and cultures.  Why is Beast Tx faster than West and South Texas with Less People?  Why does the Southern U.S. dominate with Speed but has less people than most Northern States.  🤣