Get this Anti-Semitic garbage out of office!!

Nolebull813

Take that piece of garbage Ilhan Abdullahi Omar with her. 

Gee, I wonder why Omar is calling for a significant reduction of defense spending? 

Ummm maybe she’s a terrorist sympathizer. 

Also, not  shocking a Muslim won a congressional spot in a district that Obama flooded with garbage from the Horn of Africa for 8 straight years. 

And now Minnesota has serious problems with diseases pretty much eradicated in this country until Obama took office. Of course not immigration related right liberals? 

But not a word from the left propaganda machine news outlets. 

Not shocking, in 2015 Minnesota led the nation in would be ISIL terrorists from the United States. Plenty of time for Obama to load up the state with them since he took office. 

Shes also calling for lighter sentences for men who joined ISIS. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/jewishjournal.com/news/nation/292824/rep-omar-called-for-lighter-sentence-for-men-who-tried-to-join-isis/amp/

The great Trojan horse. 

You dumb fucking liberals. 

• Like 2

https://www.google.com/amp/s/refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/2017/05/11/minnesota-dept-of-health-needs-5-million-to-fight-infectious-diseases-in-immigrant-population/amp/

Minnesota Health Commissioner Dr. Ed Ehlinger sounded an alert on more frequent and costly threats to the public health, referencing measles, tuberculosis, and even the Zika virus and syphilis, according to a statement released by the MDH on Wednesday as reported by Hometownsource.com.

just what a healthy society needs .... a little TB. 

Fourteen of those cases were from newly arrived refugees, eleven of whom were diagnosed with active TB in medical screenings overseas but were nonetheless allowed to resettle in Minnesota by the Obama administration’s Department of Homeland Security. 

You don’t say .... thanks obama you POS. 

I mean it’s ONLY 5 million. Isn’t diversity great!? 

She's a Semite too.  Arabs descended from Ibrahim same as the Hebrews.  I would say she is more of a Semite than those European Jews who are Ashkenazi and descended thru Gomar and Japhet not Shem the Semite  Go study your Bible.  Now if you just hate Arabs then you are an Anti Semite.  The same thing you claim a real Semite to be.  Too funny

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

She's a Semite too.  Arabs descended from Ibrahim same as the Hebrews.  I would say she is more of a Semite than those European Jews who are Ashkenazi and descended thru Gomar and Japhet not Shem the Semite  Go study your Bible.  Now if you just hate Arabs then you are an Anti Semite.  The same thing you claim a real Semite to be.  Too funny

Technically there is an etymological argument there.

However, the term had its origins in Europe as meaning "anti-Jewish", and has only ever been rarely (and given the history of the term, incorrectly) used otherwise.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, concha said:

Technically there is an etymological argument there.

However, the term had its origins in Europe as meaning "anti-Jewish", and has only ever been rarely (and given the history of the term, incorrectly) used otherwise.

European Christians are the reason for that term. They have killed more Jews than anyone and even invented the lie of  Blood Libel to stroke up hatred of those European converts.  Look it up.  .  

Arabs are Semites too regardless. 

.Anti Semite is a European thing.  Racist hate Jews and shoot up their places of worship. Real Anti Semite. .  Ashkenaz came from Gomar a Japhite. They are not from Shem per the Bible.

The real Anti Semites hate Arabs too.  The reason for this post actually.  

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

European Christians are the reason for that term. They have killed more Jews than anyone and even invented the lie of  Blood Libel to stroke up hatred of those European converts.  Look it up.  .  

Arabs are Semites too regardless. 

.Anti Semite is a European thing.  Racist hate Jews and shoot up their places of worship. Real Anti Semite. .  Ashkenaz came from Gomar a Japhite. They are not from Shem per the Bible.

The real Anti Semites hate Arabs too.  The reason for this post actually.  

Yeah, I get that you've been attending Outraged Grievance U for awhile now, DD.  I'm well-versed on the history.

I didn't say Arabs are not Semites.  I pointed out that your attempt to be clever fell short. Look up the definition of "antisemitism". Mr. Merriam and Mr. Webster agree with me.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, concha said:

Yeah, I get that you've been attending Outraged Grievance U for awhile now, DD.  I'm well-versed on the history.

I didn't say Arabs are not Semites.  I pointed out that your attempt to be clever fell short. Look up the definition of "antisemitism". Mr. Merriam and Mr. Webster agree with me.

Of course they agree with you.  Outraged grievance lol.  No longer a believer in the BS of theis crew makes one think very differently I will assure you.  Now I will let you and the crew have your thread.  The outrage damn sure isn't  with me.  The Japhethites are unhinged as usual.  .

If you hate Arabs you are a anti Semite too. Damn Webster.  That's a fact

A word invented by Europeans who actually have butchered Jews.

Look up BLOOD LIBEL.  The real Anti Semites are the White Jesus Sect. 😎

Go lecture your crew

In the Middle Ages antisemitism in Europe was religious. Although not part of Catholic dogma, many Christians, including members of the clergy, held the Jewish people collectively responsible for killing Jesus. As stated in the Boston College Guide to Passion Plays, "Over the course of time, Christians began to accept … that the Jewish people as a whole were responsible for killing Jesus. According to this interpretation, both the Jews present at Jesus Christ's death and the Jewish people collectively and for all time, have committed the sin of deicide, or "god-killing". For 1900 years of Christian-Jewish history, the charge of deicide has led to hatred, violence against and murder of Jews in Europe and America

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Of course they agree with you.  Outraged grievance lol.  No longer a believer in the BS of theis crew makes one think very differently I will assure you.  Now I will let you and the crew have your thread.  The outrage damn sure isn't  with me.  The Japhethites are unhinged as usual.  .

If you hate Arabs you are a anti Semite too. Damn Webster.  That's a fact

A word invented by Europeans who actually have butchered Jews.

Look up BLOOD LIBEL.  The real Anti Semites are the White Jesus Sect. 😎

Go lecture your crew

In the Middle Ages antisemitism in Europe was religious. Although not part of Catholic dogma, many Christians, including members of the clergy, held the Jewish people collectively responsible for killing Jesus. As stated in the Boston College Guide to Passion Plays, "Over the course of time, Christians began to accept … that the Jewish people as a whole were responsible for killing Jesus. According to this interpretation, both the Jews present at Jesus Christ's death and the Jewish people collectively and for all time, have committed the sin of deicide, or "god-killing". For 1900 years of Christian-Jewish history, the charge of deicide has led to hatred, violence against and murder of Jews in Europe and America

"Blah blah blah... Whitey... Blah blah blah... Whitey Jesus... Blah blah blah... I get to make up the definition of shit that I fucked up..."

5 hours ago, concha said:

"Blah blah blah... Whitey... Blah blah blah... Whitey Jesus... Blah blah blah... I get to make up the definition of shit that I fucked up..."

He sucks and has destroyed many with the BS taught by his followers.    Don't try to disown him.  His followers started this stupid thread. Of course you are on board with em.  

22 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

He sucks and has destroyed many with the BS taught by his followers.    Don't try to disown him.  His followers started this stupid thread. Of course you are on board with em.  

1) JC isn't responsible for the acts of assholes who claim to follow Him.

2) You face-planted on your little work correction attempt. Be mad at yourself and avoid it next time.  thumb.gif

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, concha said:

1) JC isn't responsible for the acts of assholes who claim to follow Him.

2) You face-planted on your little work correction attempt. Be mad at yourself and avoid it next time.  thumb.gif

A book that spoke to the predicament people of color face when entering most (white) evangelical churches or church-related organizations. A Jesus that is disconnected and different from the teachings in the bible, and exposing this Jesus may be redemptive for POC who feels discouraged .

Great book.  I bet the crew that started this thread are all locked in on this character. 

jhttps://www.amazon.com/White-Jesus-Architecture-Religion-Education/dp/1433157691

You all face plant everyday.  You're too stubborn to see that most POC no longer buy the B.S. and see thru it. Like this thread is hypocrisy 101.  The next shooting of a Synagogue will be by whom? Not like the women called out in this post I will assure you.  The followers hate Jews. I just showed you how Christians have developed that hate.

This says it all. And why this post and many others like it have roots deeper than they care to admit.  Motivated by this type of B.S. fostered on the world. Those so called Evangelicals.  Hate Obama and love Trump.  They see their Jesus in Him. Just look what Sarah Huckabee just said about God and Trump.  

In White Jesus: The Architecture of Racism in Religion and Education, White Jesus is conceived as a socially constructed apparatus―a mythology that animates the architecture of salvation―that operates stealthily as a veneer for patriarchal White supremacist, capitalist, and imperialist sociopolitical, cultural, and economic agendas. White Jesus was constructed by combining empire, colorism, racism, education, and religion; the by-product is a distortion that reproduces violence in epistemic and physical ways. The authors distinguish White Jesus from Jesus of the Gospels, the one whose life, death, and resurrection demands sacrificial love as a response―a love ethic. White Jesus is a fraudulent scheme that many devotees of Jesus of Bethlehem naively fell for. This book is about naming the lies, reclaiming the person of Jesus, and reasserting a vision of power that locates Jesus of the Gospels in solidarity with the easily disposed. The catalytic, animating, and life-altering power of the cross of Jesus is enough to subdue White Jesus and his patronage.

4 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Why even bother.  You know he does not care about any of this because it will take time away from his misplaced anger issues.  

Have you ever read or heard of the book "The Third Jesus" by Deepak Chopra?  It is a very good read and brings a lot of excellent points that are totally absent from the European interpretation of the bible.  

Anyway, keep up educating the uneducated.  You never know what might sink in and give them a moments pause to reflect.  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

How did it go from some piece of garbage person who committed fraud to access advanced power to white Jesus? Lol. 

He inspired this thread.  Anti Semites are White Christians.  Look it up.  Start in Germany and study Blood Libe after that.  That's why he inspires ignorance and racism.  The White Jesus gang hate Jews forgiving White Romans for killing Yeshua but blaming Jews.  You can't make this up if you tried.  6 million killed in the land of Martin Luther. 

Be honest let's expose the real Anti Semites.  I'm ready. Who shoots up Synagogues? If you get the real Anti Semites out of America.  The Evangelicals will be in short supply.  

Romans killed Yeshua then set a Religion up in Rome about him.  Swine Eating Romans😎. Constantine is a damn fraud and his council of nonsense 

Just now, DevilDog said:

He inspired this thread.  Anti Semites are White Christians.  Look it up.  Start in Germany and study Blood Libe after that.  That's why he inspires ignorance and racism.  The White Jesus gang hate Jews forgiving White Romans for killing Yeshua but blaming Jews.  You can't make this up if you tried.  6 million killed in the land of Martin Luther. 

Trying to remember if it was white Christians who stopped the folks who committed the Shoa.

And wondering why most Jews outside Israel live in countries loaded with white Christians.

I'm sure DD's newfound religion has the answers.

4 hours ago, World Citizen said:

LMAO 

OMG you really should be supervised at all times...and eat with a plastic fork and knife.  

You are giving Trump a run for his money on saying the stupidest things on planet Earth.  

But wishing you the best anyway.  :D

cutoffFlorida.gif.5ac0cef9bed8a690a753c5026988b9e0.gif

Dude it was a joke. Calm down. Take some benzos 

5 hours ago, concha said:

Trying to remember if it was white Christians who stopped the folks who committed the Shoa.

And wondering why most Jews outside Israel live in countries loaded with white Christians.

I'm sure DD's newfound religion has the answers.

I'm sure it's not remotely close to yours.  White Yiddish converts of European descent live with other White people.  The Lemba Tribe nor Beth Israel Abyssinians original Hebrews don't.  Ashkenaz cones from Gomar via Japheth or the Bible is a lie.   Go to the bible and find one European Jew in it and challenge me to do the same with black ones who openly say it in the Bible including Solomon and Moses.  Find one white Jew in the Bible.  Not one European Jew in the whole Bible not one.  Ethiopia had the longest Solomonic dynasty in history thru Melenik.  Shabaka in the book of Daniel a Cushite King protected Jerusalem.  Find the European in the Bible who did.  You are a product of misinformation based on .White Sypremacy. .  Go read the Kebra Negast. My religion always was till Queen James, Constantine and other racists flipped the script and whitewashed Yeshua.  Hebrew is an African language.  Look it up.  Yiddish is European.  Look at the Church's of Lalibela.    My religion way older than Constantine and Queen James bringing swine eating to us. Yeshua was not a swine eater.  White Jesus loves the Pig as do his followers all over Europe. The Romans brought swine into Israel because they knew Hebrews detested pigs. Facts.

I damn sure am not afraid to open the Books.  

1 hour ago, DevilDog said:

I damn sure am not afraid to open the Books.  

Quick question DD 😁

Now I kinda thought that Christianity, Islam, and even Judaism were ALL Abrahamic religions....🤔

Did you find that answer in any of those books why they should not be acting more like brothers verses all those others??? 

giphy.gif