Get this Anti-Semitic garbage out of office!!

Nolebull813

8 hours ago, DevilDog said:

I'm sure it's not remotely close to yours.  White Yiddish converts of European descent live with other White people.  The Lemba Tribe nor Beth Israel Abyssinians original Hebrews don't.  Ashkenaz cones from Gomar via Japheth or the Bible is a lie.   Go to the bible and find one European Jew in it and challenge me to do the same with black ones who openly say it in the Bible including Solomon and Moses.  Find one white Jew in the Bible.  Not one European Jew in the whole Bible not one.  Ethiopia had the longest Solomonic dynasty in history thru Melenik.  Shabaka in the book of Daniel a Cushite King protected Jerusalem.  Find the European in the Bible who did.  You are a product of misinformation based on .White Sypremacy. .  Go read the Kebra Negast. My religion always was till Queen James, Constantine and other racists flipped the script and whitewashed Yeshua.  Hebrew is an African language.  Look it up.  Yiddish is European.  Look at the Church's of Lalibela.    My religion way older than Constantine and Queen James bringing swine eating to us. Yeshua was not a swine eater.  White Jesus loves the Pig as do his followers all over Europe. The Romans brought swine into Israel because they knew Hebrews detested pigs. Facts.

I damn sure am not afraid to open the Books.  

1)  From the Oxford dictionary:

anti-Semitism
(also antisemitism)
NOUN
mass noun
Hostility to or prejudice against Jews.

2)  I'll sending e-mails today to my three go-to guys asking about the definition of anti-Semitism:

Al Sharpton

Jesse Jackson

Louis Farrakhan

• Like 1

1 hour ago, concha said:

1)  From the Oxford dictionary:

anti-Semitism
(also antisemitism)
NOUN
mass noun
Hostility to or prejudice against Jews.

2)  I'll sending e-mails today to my three go-to guys asking about the definition of anti-Semitism:

Al Sharpton

Jesse Jackson

Louis Farrakhan

And let me know when someone like them shoot up a Synagouge.  Im betting a Falwell, Duke or other real Anti Semite type will.  Care to place a wager.  Hell one might even shoot up a black Church.  You guys are not good at flipping this Anti Semite thing.  

Blood Libel Christians hatred of Jews.  I even gave you the history lesson of White Christians killing Jews.  Now give me the history of Black Christians, Muslims, Moors or others doing the same.  Go sell your lies elsewhere.

Deflect all you we want.  I know who the real Anti- Semites are. White Jesus followers hate Jews. 

Blood Libel

an accusation that Jewish people used the blood of Christians in religious rituals, especially in the preparation of Passover bread, that was perpetrated throughout the Middle Ages and (sporadically) until the early 20th century.

Blood libel is an antisemitic canard accusing Jews of kidnapping and murdering Christian children in order to use their blood as part of religious rituals. Historically, these claims—alongside those of well poisoning and host desecration—have been a major theme of the persecution of Jews in Europe. 

No thread on Anti Black, Anti Brown nor any non European by the racist from Iowa Steven King a White Jesus Follower and white Nationalist.  Where is the thread?  I will stand with those ladies any day over a Man that professes the religion of the slave Master and in fact talks like one in D.C with his rhetoric.  Damn Hypocrites.

His quote

“White nationalist, white supremacist, Western civilization — how did that language become offensive?”

National Republicans courted his political support in Iowa

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

And let me know when someone like them shoot up a Synagouge.  Im betting a Falwell, Duke or other real Anti Semite type will.  Care to place a wager.  Hell one might even shoot up a black Church.  You guys are not good at flipping this Anti Semite thing.  

Blood Libel Christians hatred of Jews.  I even gave you the history lesson of White Christians killing Jews.  Now give me the history of Black Christians, Muslims, Moors or others doing the same.  Go sell your lies elsewhere.

Deflect all you we want.  I know who the real Anti- Semites are. White Jesus followers hate Jews. 

Blood Libel

an accusation that Jewish people used the blood of Christians in religious rituals, especially in the preparation of Passover bread, that was perpetrated throughout the Middle Ages and (sporadically) until the early 20th century.

Blood libel is an antisemitic canard accusing Jews of kidnapping and murdering Christian children in order to use their blood as part of religious rituals. Historically, these claims—alongside those of well poisoning and host desecration—have been a major theme of the persecution of Jews in Europe. 

Blacks seem busy killing one another, I'd agree.

Have you asked yourself why you go back to the Middle Ages with this? FYI, Hitler's hatred of the Jews wasn't due to him being a Christian. It was related to progressive eugenics. And, again, it was white Christians who stopped him. Israel's greatest ally has been our predominantly white Christian nation.

How many synagogues do you find in Muslim nations of any color?

Have you read your posts?  When exactly did you get involved with the Church of Hate Whitey?

• Like 1

On 2/2/2019 at 4:56 PM, DevilDog said:

European Christians are the reason for that term. They have killed more Jews than anyone and even invented the lie of  Blood Libel to stroke up hatred of those European converts.  Look it up.  .  

Arabs are Semites too regardless. 

.Anti Semite is a European thing.  Racist hate Jews and shoot up their places of worship. Real Anti Semite. .  Ashkenaz came from Gomar a Japhite. They are not from Shem per the Bible.

The real Anti Semites hate Arabs too.  The reason for this post actually.  

Please do not try and educate him.  He doesn't just think he knows it all, he KNOWS he knows it all.  But, have it brother. Lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, concha said:

Blacks seem busy killing one another, I'd agree.

Have you asked yourself why you go back to the Middle Ages with this? FYI, Hitler's hatred of the Jews wasn't due to him being a Christian. It was related to progressive eugenics. And, again, it was white Christians who stopped him. Israel's greatest ally has been our predominantly white Christian nation.

How many synagogues do you find in Muslim nations of any color?

Have you read your posts?  When exactly did you get involved with the Church of Hate Whitey?

Every white supremacists  nationalists go to move, right after, Obama did this Clinton did that. Lol!!  I will never know why you people are so consumed by hate, but God bless y'all.  I could not imagine walking around all day with nothing but hate on  my mind and in my heart.  Anywho.  Happy Monday! 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Every white supremacists  nationalists go to move, right after, Obama did this Clinton did that. Lol!!  I will never know why you people are so consumed by hate, but God bless y'all.  I could not imagine walking around all day with nothing but hate on  my mind and in my heart.  Anywho.  Happy Monday! 

Curious where the hate was was in what I wrote?

Oh, right, it isn't there. 🤣

Go Minnesota Aztecs!  🤡

1 hour ago, AztecPadre said:

She seems like a very nice, intelligent young lady.  She was voted in.  Is that now how democracy works?

She knowingly committed fraud to access power. 

Just like illegals coming, you left wing radicals only turn a blind eye to law and order if it is extreme points of view you support. 

The common mainstream individual who ignores corruption and terrorism is complicit and just as dangerous as the ones committing the acts

You sir are a terrorist sympathizer 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

Just like illegals coming, you left wing radicals only turn a blind eye to law and order if it is extreme points of view you support. 

The common mainstream individual who ignores corruption and terrorism is complicit and just as dangerous as the ones committing the acts

Wow, you got all of that out of my post?  LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

Kind of like Trump and his supporters.  

41 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Wow, you got all of that out of my post?  LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh the irony.  Wonder what that makes him since he supports Trump?  A terrorist advocate?  

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

She seems like a very nice, intelligent young lady.  She was voted in. <<True Is that now how democracy works?<<yes when one is a legal representative of the constituents involved...but you asking this question here, shows either ignorance of the point at hand, or willful denial/diversion.

I might suggest that you study up on 'Carpetbagging' if you are going to try to make a meaningful comment...

in a political conversation of such...

Image result for carpetbagger

Just sayin'

19 hours ago, Troll said:

Quick question DD 😁

Now I kinda thought that Christianity, Islam, and even Judaism were ALL Abrahamic religions....🤔

Did you find that answer in any of those books why they should not be acting more like brothers verses all those others??? 

giphy.gif

They are all Abrahamic.  Those that take the time to learn about the others do get along well. The ignorant ones of each don't.  I hate ignorance.  If you travel the world you discover the great lie handed down by slave Owners.  Queen James was a damn slave Trader.   Not accepting the religion of a Slave owner makes one intelligent not anti White. Those that follow will  stay enslaved in mind body and spirit.  The real plantation.  That's not Anti White that's Pro consciousness.  What was given to me as a slave that's beneficial? I wouldn't set in a Church today and be tutored by the current right Wing of America either including everyone of them on this board.  I would be a damn fool to let Steven King of Iowa and others of his ilk teach me about Yeshua.  

I despise White Jesus not because he's  White.  I despise him of what he represents.  Because I studied and learned how that image was used  to submit the darker people on earth.  That's a sad fact and history proves it.  Used to justify enslavement and enforce racism.  Damn the Manifest Destiny.

I'm not talking 500 yrs ago either.  The most segregated place in America is Church on Sunday. But all got White Jesus as their guide.  Hypocrites

Why do you think the Churches are segregated and who caused this segregation? The white Jesus crew that's who. 

A quote from a British slave ship Captain.  "As soon as you Christianize the Negro he will appease to your Tutelage".

Study Nat Turner and how White Jesus was used to control the Slaves. Or read the book 12 yrs a slave.  That B.S. been passed to us for centuries. What was the ship Jesus of Lubeck

Imagine if I put Black Jesus in all those Churches next Sunday.  Let that marinate.  

I'm unapologetic in my belief.  If you study just 2 things I mentioned you will see why one has killed the other two more than they have against the one.  Only one changed all the Prophets to look like him and write verses that read like a Shakespearean  play. 

Thou should knowest Tricknology 😎

Which of the 3 tried to rule the World? Hint the one invented by Constantine. That's what the books said. 

Need I say more than this.

Jesus of Lubeck a slave ship.  Don't  tell me about  White Jesus. They named a damn slave ship after him.  Look it up. I got more.

Would you love a Black Christ with the same history.  Hell most can't Fathom such a Christ.   Yet the oldest pictures of him look nothing like the European model.  A damn fact.  Why did they feel the need to change him? It's  called racism and where you find those loving him the most you will find the greatest racist. 

Can we get this Anti Muslim, Anti Black, Anti Mexican out of Baseball

Cubs patriarch Joe Ricketts apologizes for leaked emails that said 'Muslims are naturally my enemy'

Bigoted emails from Cubs co-owner Joe Ricketts leaked

In one such email to a family friend from 2012 in which he mentions he’s considering having a book written called “Islam, Religion or Cult,” Ricketts outright states that he considers Muslims to be his enemy.

Christians and Jews can have a mutual respect for each other to create a civil society. As you know, Islam cannot do that. Therefore we cannot ever let Islam become a large part of our society. Muslims are naturally my (our) enemy due to their deep antagonism and bias against non-Muslims.

In other emails from 2011 and 2012, Ricketts forwards articles to acquaintances that claim Obama is suppressing a video in which he verbally admits to being a Muslim and that Obama has a secret past as a gay sex worker and drug mule. Ricketts also laments how he believes Obama favors Muslims over other religions in a 2010 email.

My impression is that the President is more sympatric to Muslims than Christians/Jews. We are a Christian country and I feel like this is just a continuation of the assault on Christianity in America. My feeling (sic) are that I don’t like it

Cubs patriarch Joe Ricketts apologizes for leaked emails that said 'Muslims are naturally my enemy'

.8b30d89d46fd7b07d3ff3d7a32b37bec Joe Ricketts (second from left) has owned the Cubs with the rest of his family since 2009. (AP Photo/Nam Y. Huh, File)

An explosive collection of emails purportedly connected to Joe Ricketts, the patriarch of the family that owns the Chicago Cubs, was published by Splinter on Monday.

In the emails, the 77-year-old Ricketts appears to rail against Muslims, promote conspiracy theories about former president Barack Obama and laugh at jokes which include punchlines about racial slurs and the deaths of people of color.

Bigoted emails from Cubs co-owner Joe Ricketts leaked
In one such email to a family friend from 2012 in which he mentions he’s considering having a book written called “Islam, Religion or Cult,” Ricketts outright states that he considers Muslims to be his enemy.

Christians and Jews can have a mutual respect for each other to create a civil society. As you know, Islam cannot do that. Therefore we cannot ever let Islam become a large part of our society. Muslims are naturally my (our) enemy due to their deep antagonism and bias against non-Muslims.

In other emails from 2011 and 2012, Ricketts forwards articles to acquaintances that claim Obama is suppressing a video in which he verbally admits to being a Muslim and that Obama has a secret past as a gay sex worker and drug mule. Ricketts also laments how he believes Obama favors Muslims over other religions in a 2010 email.

My impression is that the President is more sympatric to Muslims than Christians/Jews. We are a Christian country and I feel like this is just a continuation of the assault on Christianity in America. My feeling (sic) are that I don’t like it.

There were also several emails that consisted of short replies to forwards from other sources, some of which are compiled below along with what they were responding to:

“good one” – a joke about how Iranians, Iraqis, Afghans, Syrians and Pakistanis won’t exist in the future
“very good” – a joke about a “Mexican family of six,” an “Islamic group of welfare cheats,” and “6 LA, Hispanic, Gang Bangers, & ex-cons” dying in an apartment fire that didn’t kill a white couple because they were at work
“tired of Political Correct, Multicultural and Diversity aspects of our culture” – a story about how former Congressman Allen West fired a gun at the crotch of an Iraqi prisoner (note: West actually fired the gun near his head) in an interrogation, which led led to West’s retirement from the military
“great laugh” – a joke with a punchline revolving around a white man agreeing to not call his black wife the n-word
“WOW! I’m sending on” – a video titled “Is Barack Obama really a Saudi/Muslim plant in the White House?”
“I like this” – a forward of a speech tied to disgraced Seinfeld actor Michael Richards about racism against white people in America that ends with “Be proud to be white! It’s not a crime yet … but getting very close!”

On 2/3/2019 at 6:02 PM, DevilDog said:

Be honest let's expose the real Anti Semites.  I'm ready. Who shoots up Synagogues? If you get the real Anti Semites out of America.  The Evangelicals will be in short supply.  

Romans killed Yeshua then set a Religion up in Rome about him.  Swine Eating Romans😎. Constantine is a damn fraud and his council of nonsense 

Let's fast forward 2000 years. The Nazi's worked closely with Iraq's religious head on their anti-Jewish agenda.

Post WWII, Muslim countries have hated Israel because it is now an independent state. Period. Many vow for the destruction of Israel. On our shores, look  at that POS Farrahkahn and his moronic rantings. Omar has already come out as very anit-Israel. I'm sure Talib is right behind her.

If these two junior congresswomen celebrated the American system for its fairness and equity, they'd likely be widely applauded by most Americans. Instead, they show their true colors as enemies of democracy and and go on the attack from day 1 with their f'd up agendas. The irony is that if they were in Muslim countries they would be treated horribly for expressing their opinions. They would not be holding office. They'd be holding dish rags and household cleaning products. If they expressed their opinion they'd be beaten. If they went outside without their do-rag they'd be risking getting stoned to death.

Americans who celebrate a religion that strictly imposes middle age practices are fools. The hypocrisy is so thick in the Dumbocrat party it makes me sick. 

• Like 1

On 2/4/2019 at 9:21 PM, DevilDog said:

The most segregated place in America is Church on Sunday.

Not at my church, DD.  My church is very diverse. And it's funny, I don't recall ever going to church and there being security outside keeping non-whites out.

I also don't recall a single sermon from my pastor telling anyone of a certain color to be subservient to people of another.

You might think you've gotten "woke". I'd suggest that you've had your inner grievance pimp stimulated by history lessons that teach that the white man has happened to be economically and militarily dominant over the past several centuries, without questioning what might have happened if the likes of Aztecs or Shaka Zulu had had the "Guns, Germs and Steel" in their favor (mass ritual sacrifices on a global scale, brutal conquest?). FYI, non-whites have not been, and are not, a bunch of pacifist vegan altruists.  They fought, enslaved and conquered one another throughout history. In fact, it is estimated that over a million white Europeans were taken in Barbary slave trade.

You know why blacks were enslaved? In large part because other blacks and Arabs enslaved them and MADE THEM AVAILABLE. Black and Arab slavers pardoned. Blame it all on Whitey, right?

5 minutes ago, 181pl said:

Africans and Arabs sold other Africans for slaves. This does not excuse the Euro's who willingly participated. With no buyers, there are no sellers. 

One of the worst travesties in human history.

I agree.

And nobody is trying to excuse anyone.

It would just be nice to see more honest accountability, objectivity and even-handedness.  Aggression, cruelty, conquest, enslavement... there is not a single skin color that has not participated in them.  The "woe is me" from the most recent folks who happened to be on the receiving end tends to ring ring hollow when you look into their own histories.