You gotta be Sh***ing me, Colquitt has an airport

LiberalDonaldTrump

3 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

No high school team has 100 million dollars to buy one of these jets

They drive to the nearest major airport and then pay to charter a plane

And in Colquitt case the nearest airport that has commercial jets would be Atlanta or Jacksonville

If patriots win tonight Kraft will Loan SJR the patriots  charter plane any time they want 

5 hours ago, Bestcoast said:

Moultrie Municipal Airport covers an area of 369 acres (149 ha) at an elevation of 294 feet (90 m) above mean sea level. It has two asphaltpaved runways: 4/22 is 5,129 by 100 feet (1,563 x 30 m) and 16/34 is 3,878 by 75 feet (1,182 x 23 m).[1]

1 hour ago, Bestcoast said:

That airport is plenty big enough.

Ga has nothing but excuses 

You would never get a commercial jet in or out of there that had the capacity and range to move a team.  Depending on the variant and loading, a 737 requires from 6,100ft to 8,700 ft to take off. The A32X series are 6,100 ft and up.  Further, the runway surface cannot support the weight of multi engine airliner.  Finally and most importantly, there is no tower.  I really don't think you will get a commercial airline to fly in there except in an emergency.

I guess people on the "best" coast are so used to living in la-la land that that reality is an unknown quantity.

20 minutes ago, Fred said:

You would never get a commercial jet in or out of there that had the capacity and range to move a team.  Depending on the variant and loading, a 737 requires from 6,100ft to 8,700 ft to take off. The A32X series are 6,100 ft and up.  Further, the runway surface cannot support the weight of multi engine airliner.  Finally and most importantly, there is no tower.  I really don't think you will get a commercial airline to fly in there except in an emergency.

I guess people on the "best" coast are so used to living in la-la land that that reality is an unknown quantity.

Even in an emergency landing I think they'd go a little further to military airport in Albany... 

Which is bigger than Colquitt airport by a wide ass margin... 

But it's a private military use airport... 

6 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Y'all are either trolling or genuine Dumbasses... 

Both? 

Dude. This thread has to be looked at as satire only. Any serious viewing of this thing at all is more of a judgement aganst the reader than the creator. 

It was really supposed to roll off the page completely not long after it's creation. xD

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Both? 

Dude. This thread has to be looked at as satire only. Any serious viewing of this thing at all is more of a judgement aganst the reader than the creator. 

It was really supposed to roll off the page completely not long after it's creation. xD

Honestly I guess that is a strike on me...

I know LDT is a Pothead and is often high off his ass... 

And Best Coast can't formulate his own opinion so he just plays along with LDT...

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Honestly I guess that is a strike on me...

I know LDT is a Pothead and is often high off his ass... 

And Best Coast can't formulate his own opinion so he just plays along with LDT...

I’m starting to feel sorry for you Ga folks. Sheet, the whole state is just a big bunch of wannabes for crying out loud.

I will pray for y’all 🙏

Go Rams!

19 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Both? 

Just watching the pregame on TV and messing with folks to pass the time.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Bestcoast said:

I’m starting to feel sorry for you Ga folks. Sheet, the whole state is just a big bunch of wannabes for crying out loud.

I will pray for y’all 🙏

Go Rams!

I mean you're the one who thought a Commercial airliner could Land at a Municipal airport... 

If anyone needs Jesus it's you

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Fred said:

Ohh 😮 cmon Fred  a Tower???

Rent a scizzor lift or get @BUFORDGAWOLVES to buuild u a scaffold with a Lashlight ontop

maybe while ur at HOme depot pick up some Laborers  and put down a couple more hundred feet of asphalt on run way

39 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

VM flew into Atlanta Which is 4 hours north... 

And bused down 4 hours to Moultrie... 

Are y'all even trying to piece this shit together or are you just using whatever comes to that Acorn sized Brain of yours first?...

My question is if they can do that then y can’t colquit do that and play at VM

20 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

silly u

happens all the time

And the pilots generally get in hot water over it.  Then they have to make sure the plane has minimal fuel and no passengers to take off again.  So are you saying that you want a team to fly in and then have to ride buses to get to a bigger airport to leave from?  You really are special, aren't you?  🤣

17 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Ohh 😮 cmon Fred  a Tower???

Rent a scizzor lift or get @BUFORDGAWOLVES to buuild u a scaffold with a Lashlight ontop

maybe while ur at HOme depot pick up some Laborers  and put down a couple more hundred feet of asphalt on run way

Now you're trippin', concrete runways fool.... asphalt can't carry the load unless buttressed with a stable underlayment like concrete.... can't recall asphalt at any airport unless it's some third world cartel backwater joint.

Or your hangout would this be a reality...

Regards,

BGW

6 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Now you're trippin', concrete runways fool.... asphalt can't carry the load unless buttressed with a stable underlayment like concrete.... can't recall asphalt at any airport unless it's some third world cartel backwater joint.

Or your hangout would this be a reality...

Regards,

BGW

The Moultrie airport has asphalt runways.  Hence my comment about the weight of the plane being too much.

• Like 1