You gotta be Sh***ing me, Colquitt has an airport

LiberalDonaldTrump

17 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

They keep saying Boeing 747 commercial jets... I’m talking Regional Jets that fit 120 people on it

Dude.  No one has sad 747.  If you don't know the difference between a 737/A3XX series plane vs a 747 then you need to check out of this discussion because you don't have a clue.  Oh wait....

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Yeah. I'm pretty sure we already had actual and real discussions about what it takes to get to Moultrie, and how Delta has connectors that land in Albany and etc. These things aren't economically feasible for any high school football team.

The connector in Albany only does pickups. They don't do drop offs. 

3 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Question maybe @Fred can answer instead of buying a indoor playing facility the County makes upgrades to the airport to expand that? Or are we talking billions of dollars?

I'll intervene and save him the time... 

First off the land the Municipal airport is on would need to be cleared and completely rebuilt on top of clearing out more Woodland which is privately owned. 

2nd you gotta get all this approved which would probably pass since they're allowing Roundabouts to be built in Moultrie now... (Fucking hate Roundabouts). 

Now let's say you do all this... 

What are you gonna do about the privately owned woodland sitting in the way that needs to be cleared...? You're also near a major highway so you gotta wall that off... 

Gotta extend the runway which will run into the highway inevitably... 

Unless you build it in an unconventional direction... 

Which still needs the woodland cleared... 

5 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I2nd you gotta get all this approved which would probably pass since they're allowing Roundabouts to be built in Moultrie now... (Fucking hate Roundabouts). 

Man, you hate all the good stuff.

Massachusetts

Boston

Patriots

And now roundabouts?

I’ll bet a roundabout won a bet from you? 😜

13 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Question maybe @Fred can answer instead of buying a indoor playing facility the County makes upgrades to the airport to expand that? Or are we talking billions of dollars?

You will have to ask someone that lives there.  I'm 240 miles away although I do travel there to do business not related to football.  I guess one question to ask is which would get used the most, an expanded runway or the multi purpose facility.  Again, I'm not there but my gut says the multi purpose facility wins.