To all the critics of OOS match ups

PassingLeagueHero

13 hours ago, The Comish said:

*This member has an excellent pedigree and should be a net + for the forum.

Dear Member,

Please continue to bring solid posts to the board.  Your knowledge of the sport of HS Football is significant.

-The Comish

I have an itch that can only be cured by stomping a mudhole in The Comish...

A mudhole...

Anybody else got the itch?

Regards,

BGW

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Got nothing... sorry.

I mean it's RedZone...

Sometimes it's truth, sometimes it's a steaming pile of _________

Whatever works, but I'm waiting for a blog launch from over there....

Regards,

BGW

I was trying to understand what there really was to respond to from a Buford fan. 

The thing dude was tagging you about wasn't anywhere close to aimed at Buford, but more a curiousity about how LCA could be getting so much ink with all the super special announcement treatment about each and every game they signed. Especially considering the sources in the mix after having hated on other teams for signing similar to LCA games over the past few years. 

I think maybe he thought you were simple minded and couldn't read or something. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I was trying to understand what there really was to respond to from a Buford fan. 

The thing dude was tagging you about wasn't anywhere close to aimed at Buford, but more a curiousity about how LCA could be getting so much ink with all the super special announcement treatment about each and every game they signed. Especially considering the sources in the mix after having hated on other teams for signing similar to LCA games over the past few years. 

I think maybe he thought you were simple minded and couldn't read or something. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I didn't have anything and couldn't be bothered to look into it but past history, so in the spirit of "playground bitches" bitching I opted to participate in typical lazy fashion...

Slow news day for football for sure, I mean,it didn't even register...(the post)

Thanks Hawg for looking , looking back RedZone is actually posting substance, I could apologize but pretty sure RedZone wouldn't give two shits and I concur....

Regards,

LazyAsshole

• Haha 1