59-41, trump crushed

RedZone

12 minutes ago, concha said:

You don't know what he was briefed.

We DO know that tens of thousands are pouring over our Southern border illegally.  We DO know there is a drug problem on our Southern border. And a human trafficking one. And a gang one. And we know it's not only illegal aliens who suffer from these problems, but large numbers of actual American citizens.

The scam is not that there are multiple serious issues with our border with Mexico. It's that the Democratic Party and the rest of the left won't admit that they have no serious intention of limiting border crossings because they see future Dem voters.

How laughably dishonest is a group of people that claim they want security for their home, but won't put up a wall around their property and then tell potential home invaders that they will protect them from the cops once they get in the front door or side window? 🤣

I’m responding to what he commented on, I made that obvious.  

illegal entry from Mexico has been decreasing since 2000.  You folks on the right are just energized by emotion, that’s the reason you chant “build that wall” and “Mexico will pay for it” without looking at the actual trend.  Folks are not triggered by security as much as the dog whistles for white nationalism.  That’s all this is....

Most rational folks say let’s refocus the $8B on more PRESSING matters and support current border initiatives to allow the current downtrend.  

1 minute ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

There is simply no common sense with that party.  They are so hypocritical but think the American people don't see it.

They are making 2020 a slam dunk for Trump

You folks are so myopic, you focus on trump while the rest of America is ALSO looking at the fools he has brought into the WH.  All of that factors into a re-election, not just him but these “best and brightest” he’s brought onboard and have been an utter failure.  

12 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I’m responding to what he commented on, I made that obvious.  

illegal entry from Mexico has been decreasing since 2000.  You folks on the right are just energized by emotion, that’s the reason you chant “build that wall” and “Mexico will pay for it” without looking at the actual trend.  Folks are not triggered by security as much as the dog whistles for white nationalism.  That’s all this is....

Border detentions averaged over 40k per month last year and last month were the better part of 80k. Since October they have averaged over 60k.  

Throw in drugs, human trafficking and the cartels and gangs.

These things aren't emotions.

They are facts.

Race card noted. You get your gold star for the day.

22 minutes ago, concha said:

Border detentions averaged over 40k per month last year and last month were the better part of 80k. Since October they have averaged over 60k.  

Throw in drugs, human trafficking and the cartels and gangs.

These things aren't emotions.

They are facts.

Race card noted. You get your gold star for the day.

Those border detentions include folks that have overstayed visas as well.  Not just those that were caught illegally crossing the border. 

The majority of drugs are smuggled through legal entries and ports of entry.  Just like the $77M cocaine bust in Newark a few days ago.  

The facts are illegal border crossings , which the wall is being built for, are on a downward trend since 2000.  Facts 

Trump has been all over the map on this wall, from who was going to pay for it to generalizing the Mexican immigrant as criminal.  Nothing more than a tactic to stoke the fears from his rabid base and energizing them emotionally.

This wall is a next-level propaganda scheme:  a racist symbol that will stretch across the land as a reminder that non-white refugees and immigrants will be subjugated by force. 

• Thumbs Down 1

27 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Those border detentions include folks that have overstayed visas as well.  Not just those that were caught illegally crossing the border. 

The majority of drugs are smuggled through legal entries and ports of entry.  Just like the $77M cocaine bust in Newark a few days ago.  

The facts are illegal border crossings , which the wall is being built for, are on a downward trend since 2000.  Facts 

Trump has been all over the map on this wall, from who was going to pay for it to generalizing the Mexican immigrant as criminal.  Nothing more than a tactic to stoke the fears from his rabid base and energizing them emotionally.

This wall is a next-level propaganda scheme:  a racist symbol that will stretch across the land as a reminder that non-white refugees and immigrants will be subjugated by force. 

As they did before.

The numbers are increasing and we no longer have the capacity to hold everyone.

The majority of drugs smuggled is unknown and is assumed to be through the ports of entry as they are choke points where you'd naturally see the most busts. They don't know what is making it through between the ports of entry.

Frankly, the illegal alien trend is irrelevant. Having hundred of thousands of people cross your borders illegally (and again, that number is getting worse now) is either a crisis or it isn't.  Especially when put on the back of a burden of some 20M illegals (more?) in this country already.

Race card #2 noted.  You get a big smiley face too.

I'm curious if you throw race cards about the jobs taken by illegals and the wage depression they cause (which disproportionately affects African-Americans)? How about victims of crimes committed by illegals, including murder, rape etc? How about the health care and educational resources diverted from American citizens?  Did you see the signs held up by the school teachers who were on strike in LA not long ago?  Class sizes too big etc.  Need more money...  Oh, the irony.  I wonder how many of them vote?  Where do their unions send their political donations in their sanctuary city?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, concha said:

As they did before.

The majority of drugs smuggled is unknown and is assumed to be through the ports of entry as they are choke points where you'd naturally see the most busts. They don't know what is making it through between the ports of entry.

Frankly, the illegal alien trend is irrelevant. Having hundred of thousands of people cross your borders illegally (and again, that number is getting worse now) is either a crisis or it isn't.  Especially when put on the back of a burden of some 20M illegals (more?) in this country already.

I'm curious if you throw race cards about the jobs taken by illegals and the wage depression they cause (which disproportionately affects African-Americans)? How about victims of crimes committed by illegals, including murder, rape etc? How about the health care and educational resources diverted from American citizens?  Did you see the signs held up by the school teachers who were on strike in LA not long ago?  Class sizes too big etc.  Need more money...  Oh, the irony.  I wonder how many of them vote?  Where do their unions send their political donations in their sanctuary city?

trump should have called a national emergency his first day of office, you moron.

Do we now suck at border control under trump? HE says no one has been better. Either you or trump are full of shit. I think we all know you both are.

Wake us up when campaign promises #1 is kept....quit your crying, concha.

14 minutes ago, concha said:

As they did before.

I told you once about this problem.  You remove the incentive for them to come over here which are the jobs, they won’t come. Heavily penalize corporations that hire them illegally.  This is not a crisis, he’s only fabricated one in the minds of his base.  

The DEA was very clear in how drugs are smuggled into the US and it’s not so much through human mules wandering around in the desert who have “calves the size of cantaloupes”. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I told you once about this problem.  You remove the incentive for them to come over here which are the jobs, they won’t come. Heavily penalize corporations that hire them illegally.  This is not a crisis, he’s only fabricated one in the minds of his base.  

The DEA was very clear in how drugs are smuggled into the US and it’s not so much through human mules wandering around in the desert who have “calves the size of cantaloupes”. 

You have significant amount of people and drugs coming over the border it's a crisis. Even the Washington post has come around and started calling it a crisis. 

You cant have women being raped and peoples lives in danger trying to come here illegally while paying off coyotes. 

Yes I do agree you have to go after the corporations here that are hiring illegals 

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

You have significant amount of people and drugs coming over the border it's a crisis. Even the Washington post has come around and started calling it a crisis. 

You cant have women being raped and peoples lives in danger trying to come here illegally while paying off coyotes. 

Yes I do agree you have to go after the corporations here that are hiring illegals 

Capitalism’s focus is to maximize profits, and we do that very well by limiting costs.  It simply is cheap labor that commerce LOVES.  There’s no two ways about it, so like Reagan proposed, let them in, tax them accordingly and let them on their way OR, my alternative, shut it down completely by removing the economic incentives.  We also can make investments in Mexico to help stabilize opportunities on that side.   

17 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Talking to crying concha is like talking to kellyanne conway...

You should have seen that witch last night on CNN. She's obviously feeling the heat.

I'm not sure what meds this lady is taking, but they need to double down on her dosage. lol

5 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Talking to crying concha is like talking to kellyanne conway...

You should have seen that witch last night on CNN. She's obviously feeling the heat.

I'm not sure what meds this lady is taking, but they need to double down on her dosage. lol

I have found very few trump appointees that I’m impressed with.  Conway is another shining example of the lack of quality he has brought in. 

19 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Capitalism’s focus is to maximize profits, and we do that very well by limiting costs.  It simply is cheap labor that commerce LOVES.  There’s no two ways about it, so like Reagan proposed, let them in, tax them accordingly and let them on their way OR, my alternative, shut it down completely by removing the economic incentives.  We also can make investments in Mexico to help stabilize opportunities on that side.   

U have to shut it down. U cannot let in illegals 

30 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

No.  You recognize that bad players exist in the world and that you need to penalize people/organizations hiring illegally and enforce the border. Both.

And what about the left's support of sanctuary cities and states? You dodge this repeatedly. Nobody takes the left seriously when it comes to border security when they openly protect illegals and flout our immigration law enforcement.

The intellectual dishonesty of having 20M people in your country illegally and hundreds of thousands more trying get across while promoting sanctuaries and saying there is no crisis is just colossal. And would be laughable if it weren't so serious.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, concha said:

No.  You recognize that bad players exist in the world and that you need to penalize people/organizations hiring illegally and enforce the border. Both.

And what about the left's support of sanctuary cities and states? You dodge this repeatedly. Nobody takes the left seriously when it comes to border security when they openly protect illegals and flout our immigration law enforcement.

The intellectual dishonesty of having 20M people in your country illegally and hundreds of thousands more trying get across while promoting sanctuaries and saying there is no crisis is just colossal. And would be laughable if it weren't so serious.

But we aren’t doing BOTH. The main factor for immigrating is better economic opportunity and we are refusing to address it directly.   And we aren’t bc the motives aren’t pure.  

I don’t agree with sanctuary cities so I hope you don’t think that was a gotcha moment.  

Just now, Horsefly said:

But we aren’t doing BOTH.  And we aren’t bc the motives aren’t pure.  

I don’t agree with sanctuary cities so I hope you don’t think that was a gotcha moment.  

We aren't doing either effectively.

You won't find me defending those hiring illegals. But that is hardly justification for poor border enforcement and promoting sanctuaries.

Happy to see you don't support sanctuaries.

1 minute ago, concha said:

We aren't doing either effectively.

You won't find me defending those hiring illegals. But that is hardly justification for poor border enforcement and promoting sanctuaries.

Happy to see you don't support sanctuaries.

Border security is more than barriers but the patrol agents and cameras as well and they are effective as we are capturing and detaining.  If we weren’t we wouldn’t be hearing about the numbers detained each month.  Now, let’s save the $8B and go after the economic opportunities.  

34 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Border security is more than barriers but the patrol agents and cameras as well and they are effective as we are capturing and detaining.  If we weren’t we wouldn’t be hearing about the numbers detained each month.  Now, let’s save the $8B and go after the economic opportunities.  

Border patrol cannot keep up with the amount of illegals. Need more permanent measures. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Horsefly said:

I've never argued otherwise and Trump has supported augmenting security well beyond just barrier/wall extensions and improvements.

We currently have 20M or more illegals in the country and saying that what we have now is effective is just laughable guesswork.

• Like 1