59-41, trump crushed

RedZone

3 minutes ago, concha said:

I've never argued otherwise and Trump has supported augmenting security well beyond just barrier/wall extensions and improvements.

We currently have 20M or more illegals in the country and saying that what we have now is effective is just laughable guesswork.

While the AG of NJ just made it harder for local law enforcement to help ICE

9 minutes ago, concha said:

I've never argued otherwise and Trump has supported augmenting security well beyond just barrier/wall extensions and improvements.

We currently have 20M or more illegals in the country and saying that what we have now is effective is just laughable guesswork.

No, what’s laughable guesswork is saying we need a concrete wall, then sidestepping  and saying we need a steel barrier instead while ranting that Mexico will pay for it all behind the backdrop of a chorus of loons screaming “build the wall!”   Yes, lots of great analysis with that.   Keep it real concha 

We have effective measures if your president would get off his butt and actually address the corporate issue.  In conjunction with border measures, this will become a non issue.  

5 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

No, what’s laughable guesswork is saying we need a concrete wall, then sidestepping  and saying we need a steel barrier instead while ranting that Mexico will pay for it all behind the backdrop of a chorus of loons screaming “build the wall!”   Yes, lots of great analysis with that.   Keep it real concha 

We have effective measures if your president would get off his butt and actually address the corporate issue.  In conjunction with border measures, this will become a non issue.  

I disagree with the effective measures statement 

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

LMAO.

The guy who is claiming there's no crisis at the Southern border despite our detention facilities being at maximum, immigration case dockets being months and years in length, and 60k and 70k people currently being caught (just the ones caught...) streaming over the border monthly in addition to 20M+ illegals already here and MS13 growing, and American citizens being victimized by criminals and drugs that should never make it here is suggesting that I "keep it real".

You bet, Sport.  🤡

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

Trump is considering volunteers to the border.

Let's do it.

Hopefully they will be kick ass and take names...no doubt some good ole boys will volunteer...by any means necessary...enough is enough...send a message back to those thinking they will be treated super nice like....fear can be a good thing

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, concha said:

LMAO.

The guy who is claiming there's no crisis at the Southern border despite our detention facilities being at maximum, immigration case dockets being months and years in length, and 60k and 70k people currently being caught (just the ones caught...) streaming over the border monthly in addition to 20M+ illegals already here and MS13 growing, and American citizens being victimized by criminals and drugs that should never make it here is suggesting that I "keep it real".

You bet, Sport.  🤡

No conch, its no crisis.  No more than what It was was 2 years ago. The problem is you sycophants wont hold your presidents feet to fire.  Make his sorry ass do what he said he was going to do and make Mexico pay for it.  But he is full of shit and so are your types thinking it’s a crisis now that the fat cry baby didn’t get his way.   

Does that about sum it up? Lol 😂 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Hopefully they will be kick ass and take names...no doubt some good ole boys will volunteer...by any means necessary...enough is enough...send a message back to those thinking they will be treated super nice like....fear can be a good thing

It's like bringing the militia back. You know that unemployment line. Well they just got jobs. Get to the border!!!!

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

No conch, its no crisis.  No more than what It was was 2 years ago. The problem is you sycophants wont hold your presidents feet to fire.  Make his sorry ass do what he said he was going to do and make Mexico pay for it.  But he is full of shit and so are your types thinking it’s a crisis now that the fat cry baby didn’t get his way.   

So when Obama said it was a crisis it wasnt a crisis or when bush said it or when Clinton said it

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

So when Obama said it was a crisis it wasnt a crisis or when bush said it or when Clinton said it

No it s not a crisis.  We’ve had illegals crossing over for decades all for economic prosperity.  When you all that are flaming on about this realize big business is dictating what’s happening with the immigrant workforce, then we can move on to other things.  

Until then rage on...

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

No it s not a crisis.  We’ve had illegals crossing over for decades all for economic prosperity.  When you all that are flaming on about this realize big business is dictating what’s happening with the immigrant workforce, then we can move on to other things.  

Until then rage on...

So 20 million illegals is not a crisis. American losing their lives due to illegals is not a crisis?

I'd sure love to know what your definition of a crisis is

11 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

For your tiny mind I'm sure it does.

As the detention facilities remain overflowing and you hear more and more and more about the fentanyle/opiod crisis and American citizens being murdered by illegals and MS13...  you just keep yourself comfy and ignorant in your safe space up Queen Nancy's ass.  👍😂

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, concha said:

For your tiny mind I'm sure it does.

As the detention facilities remain overflowing and you hear more and more and more about the fentanyle/opiod crisis and American citizens being murdered by illegals and MS13...  you just keep yourself comfy and ignorant in your safe space up Queen Nancy's ass.  👍😂

Fear mongering works on the weak, I see it has you all twisted in a knot.

“Hurry hide the women and children!  The invasion is coming!”. 😂  

14 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Fear mongering works on the weak, I see it has you all twisted in a knot.

“Hurry hide the women and children!  The invasion is coming!”. 😂  

The weak-minded ignore the many illegals crowding our jails, the overflowing detention facilities, the gang problems, the crimes including rape and murder committed by some illegals against our own citizens, the drug problems, the educational and medical resources diverted away from actual citizens, the jobs taken and wage depression suffered by working class citizens... and they listen to the likes of Nancy Pelosi, who has a nice wall built around her Napa winery.

But thanks for your posts.  Reading your dumbassery is entertaining on occasion. Have a great weekend, Sport. ✌️ 👍