Columbia vs IMG round 2

Columbiafan

3 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Ahhhh atleast we had the balls to play them during the Regular season and Not Preseason 

We have tried multiple times to play them during the regular season

We fear no one, in fact bring one those new Jersey teams down to Lake City and we will take any of their asses on anytime anyplace

I will personally sell them on the value of playing a "Jersey chore" team

8 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

no doubt Jersey would provide a pregame meal from the likes of Arthur Avenue. calzones Stromboli and manicotti like you've never tasted before and your fastest kids would be running like a dump truck. that's fuel for us Jersey Boys but your demise LOL

Who said anything about eating in Jersey

If we traveled we will bring our own food but I've seen the stadium sizes in New Jersey

Our stadium would easily blow most of Jersey out of the park and to the beach shore LMAO

28 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Who said anything about eating in Jersey

If we traveled we will bring our own food but I've seen the stadium sizes in New Jersey

Our stadium would easily blow most of Jersey out of the park and to the beach shore LMAO

Easy there cowboy....we travel with good food and happy to share...no need for grits...LOL...btw a stadium does not make the team

17 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

Is the Kickoff Classic full pads? Or do they run around in those guardian caps and shorts? Didn't Columbia outscore IMG in 7v7 last year? Good practice for Columbia, going against athletes like IMG has. Not sure I'd keep bringing it up, and certainly not billing it as a "round 2" type thing.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, 181pl said:

California is a bunch of bitches. :) I agree. Centennial and MD are not scared, but the CIF is.

Ha, Cali is no bitch.  But the CIF?  They just don't get any of the gate money for regular season games, so they rain on everybody's parade.  I bet you if the got a split of the gate for IMG games, they would be all for it.  Bunch of greedy, lazy hoes. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, maxchoboian said:

Is the Kickoff Classic full pads? Or do they run around in those guardian caps and shorts? Didn't Columbia outscore IMG in 7v7 last year? Good practice for Columbia, going against athletes like IMG has. Not sure I'd keep bringing it up, and certainly not billing it as a "round 2" type thing.

Yeah it's full pads

The only difference between a KOC and a regular season game is that the game won't count against the record after the fact

Nothing on the field is different

1 hour ago, AztecPadre said:

Ha, Cali is no bitch.  But the CIF?  They just don't get any of the gate money for regular season games, so they rain on everybody's parade.  I bet you if the got a split of the gate for IMG games, they would be all for it.  Bunch of greedy, lazy hoes. 

Didn't the SJB coach actually support the decision based on what I remember from his Q and A

• Like 1