Is this what's to come with Lavar Ball?

Ararar

33 minutes ago, Ararar said:

Apparently he tried to take over at Chino Hills telling kids what to do on court and interfering in the locker room

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2017/03/lavar-ball-stephan-gilling-chino-hills-coach-lonzo-lamelo-liangelo-ucla-high-school

Yea, he's been in the news a lot running his mouth about Lonzo in comparing him to magic.  Somebody needs to tell pops to stfu.  He's gonna make his kids the most hated players in the league.

26 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Yea, he's been in the news a lot running his mouth about Lonzo in comparing him to magic.  Somebody needs to tell pops to stfu.  He's gonna make his kids the most hated players in the league.

John Wall already said Lonzo has a target on his back now thanks to the dad that numerous players were going to be trying to see what Lonzo is really made of -- and this was before the dad pissed off LeBron. 

• Like 1

I understand what the father is trying to do, but he has horrible execution. You can't parade around saying that you're organized basketball's worst enemy(a strong black father figure) and keep taking every single interview that comes your way and turn in into your own sideshow. His shtick was funny for exactly one minute. Now, its obnoxious.

• Like 2

Lonzo is obviously an incredible talent and he is actually a soft-spoken guy and let's his great play do his talking. His father on the other hand is just an obnoxious tool and the sad thing is that it only makes people want to route against Lonzo. Lavar please please please just stfu. 

18 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

Lonzo is obviously an incredible talent and he is actually a soft-spoken guy and let's his great play do his talking. His father on the other hand is just an obnoxious tool and the sad thing is that it only makes people want to route against Lonzo. Lavar please please please just stfu. 

You can't pick our parents! I wouldn't root agasint Lonzo just cause his old man is a cawck. He seems like a likeable kid.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Cossacks said:

You can't pick our parents! I wouldn't root agasint Lonzo just cause his old man is a cawck. He seems like a likeable kid.

As a UCLA fan I love Lonzo and he is indeed likeable. He must take after his mother. I am just saying that his A-hole father is making people go against him. I agree not everybody, but some. Guys in the NBA have already been quoted as saying that Lonzo has a target on his back. Gee thank you Dad! 

I believe the guy thinks he's doing his son's a favor by creating all this media attention. He believes it will make them more visible thus create more demand and $$ for them. That's the only reasoning I can see for the ridiculous comments about Michael Jordan, Steph Curry, Charles Barkley, etc.

Either that or the guy really does live in his very own world where the buses don't run and the sky is purple instead of blue.