California vs Texas 2019

Nolebull813

California is sending one their top teams in the Palm Desert area to go and show Permian High how football is supposed to be played!!!

The Aztecs of Palm Desert finished in the top 100 of the Southern Section last year which is basically a national top 100. 

Look for the coach for Permian to get on the hot seat after this clinic 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.desertsun.com/amp/2779865002

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

California is sending one their top teams in the Palm Desert area to go and show Permian High how football is supposed to be played!!!

The Aztecs of Palm Desert finished in the top 100 of the Southern Section last year which is basically a national top 100. 

Look for the coach for Permian to get on the hot seat after this clinic 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.desertsun.com/amp/2779865002

Well, we know they have a great mascot name.  So they have that going for them and that they are from THE Golden State!

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Bodysurf said:

I would imagine there would be some good golf teams out there. The Palm Desert/Palm Springs/Rancho Mirage area is the golf Mecca of Cali.

My folks are in palm desert 

am seriously trying to think of one high school out there — I think DLS played one in the the late streak years 

btw, Don’t know if they’ve got a state champ but DLS is a recent multiple time Norcal golf champ — had a kid that graduated with my older boy that shot a 62 on my old home course breaking a record shared by Ken Venturi (he is now an officer in the US Army)