Long Process

MTP28

13 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

Again Norcross has NOT been relevant in some times. Don’t take my word for it. Sounds like a great win. What year was that yall beat Valdosta.? And BTW Madison beat Valdosta the last time they played. So Columbia is 4-A and Madison?

No we are 6a

As for Valdosta

5 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

. Ok so that’s a lot of wins against the Cats. I’ll look as well. What’s all the aggression about just talking football. So y’all won the 6A last year? 

Can you explain to me and my pal @AztecPadre why your on this National Board?  Take u and ur Posse back to the Bush League 7a Boards..The Nerve you  guys got to Talk BushLeahgue on the National Powerhouse Board  

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

. Ok so that’s a lot of wins against the Cats. I’ll look as well. What’s all the aggression about just talking football. So y’all won the 6A last year? 

Nah we were in 7a last year but are now a 6a team, sorry for the confusion

And no, despite the amount of talent that has come through columbia our last title appearance was 97 

Of course though very few teams in our area have made finals appearances outside of the rural classes