Long Process

MTP28

Is it possible that this Superintendent and Board over matched with this choice or going above and beyond to make the correct hire. I’m sure previous experience with this level of a program would be a positive thing. Possible that there’s a conflict between board members given the backlash within the community ? 

11 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

Is it possible that this Superintendent and Board over matched with this choice or going above and beyond to make the correct hire. I’m sure previous experience with this level of a program would be a positive thing. Possible that there’s a conflict between board members given the backlash within the community ? 

Which Super and Board are you talking about?  Which program?  Give us the 411.

44 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

No

Rufus>>

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

For you to be a Lowndes fan, you sure do make a lot of threads pertaining to Rush and Colquitt....

Probably because even as Colquitt is being Trainwrecked by the school board they are still more noteworthy and important to talk about than lowndes who took years and years to finally schedule a relevant OOS game and will get embarrassed in it

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

Wow Columbia what a perspective. Again what is your team while we are comparing teams and Competition 

A team with a hell a lot tougher a OOS resume than lowndes even though we haven't played OOS all that much

We played Camden county in 08 (better than any OOS team lowndes has ever played)

We have also had games with Valdosta going back to 1910s all the way to the 90s 

In fact we beat Valdosta on their turf the year after they won a national title

You know what that means right a OOS road game, has lowndes ever done one of those in their programs history  🤔 😂

31 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Probably because even as Colquitt is being Trainwrecked by the school board they are still more noteworthy and important to talk about than lowndes who took years and years to finally schedule a relevant OOS game and will get embarrassed in it

Honestly, knowing what I know about MNW, this might not happen. 

2 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

So your talking about Columbia County Fla. and as far as Camden we play them every year lol. I remember them. Did y’all ever play Madison. That’s of course if we are speaking of Columbia?

Played Madison last year and we beat them by 24 points

It was their first regular season loss since 2015 I believe 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

So your talking about Columbia County Fla. and as far as Camden we play them every year lol. I remember them. Did y’all ever play Madison. That’s of course if we are speaking of Columbia?

Well if you all have week 4 open in 2020 then maybe coach Randy can call up columbia for a home and home

This time around they should show respect and ask for a game, not try and use a phone call to steal our coach 😏

• Haha 1

Just now, MTP28 said:

Ok so breath through your nose as I looked at last years schedule and most people know that the vast majority of Florida Football is small potato’s. But yeah that was a winning record. So what size school is Madison compared to Columbia?

Small potatoes? Is that why lowndes didn't want to play BTW (4a school) 

After all they blew out your big school champ that year (Norcross)

What was it? 55-0?