OT: Antifa gets beatdown at Huntington Beach Pier

Sammyswordsman

1 hour ago, Sammyswordsman said:

http://www.mercurynews.com/2017/03/25/huntington-beach-fight-breaks-out-at-pro-trump-rally/

First thought this was Footballguy getting a beatdown by Ararar....but then realized it was the anti Trumpers interfering with a Saturday morning beach walk.

Guess California isn't an entirely lost cause

This reminds me of Germany in the '20s and '30s -- the "fascists" fighting the "Communists" out in the streets. 

What fun.

There is an MMA gym on almost every corner in HB, CA. People like to grow their biceps, work on their abs, get tattoos, and "roll" BJJ-style.

I'm not too surprised at the violence. 

45 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

How do you mean politically ?? Would like to hear.. Explain crazyland too...

Floridas reputation outside of FL isnt that great... I mean its not as bad as MS. But FL has earned the title of"a Visit only"state like California.... but in all fairness California is just.... out there..   

And the Governor of FL is an odd one... 

3 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

"Isn't that great"....... in what terms ?? Give me examples of exactly what you mean... You haven't told me anything or even given me or anybody examples of what your talking about ?? I am not trying to argue only have you give us examples..  "The Gov is an odd one" ?? How do you mean that ? 

Some of the shit Rick has tried to push is just plain stupid like that whole Assistance cut if you're caught doing drugs....

Ok Im not saying that people who are on Government welfare are incapable of doing anything wrong. But odds are if they need government  assistance then they cant afford drugs.... 

And if they are on drugs then cut em.... 

But do you know how much money and time that would take....? 

10 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I'll take part of that back.... 

Rick Scott is still Odd to me though....

I've met Rick Scot. He was level headed and objective even when we didn't get what we were meeting him for.

I'll tell you what I do know about him. He stopped his busy schedule to make time for some small town Cocoa folks to listen to their plans. Cocoa wanted to build a multi level parking garage in the village and asked for funding.

His reasons for saying no were fair. What I didn't know was that certain people were going to make a profit if he ok'd the plan. His crew read the fine print while some of us were misled by people we trusted.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Drummer61 said:

That's better.. Thanks.  So your whole beef is about him stopping welfare for junkies,or trying to.. The intent was good and I had hoped it would have worked.. Believe me, junkies on welfare can afford drugs,yes they can and do..IE... One day I witnessed a women addicted exchange her food stamps for cash and by drugs.. Funny, when welfare runs out, many find work ??  So Fla rep outside of Fla is now ok and your sole beef with the "odd one" was he wanted to stop people on welfare from taking  drugs....???  Sounds like a good guy and I guess Fla is ok.".....No state income tax either.. and Fla just changed from "isn't that great to ok and the gov was bad for trying to stop junkies from getting welfare..

No Im not against cutting welfare frug junkies.... 

But Im saying you're gonna put more money into trying to stop something thatll never be stopped even if he does.... 

People will still find a way to abuse the Welfare system...  if you really wanna stop it.... 

You gotta do as my aunt used to say"Nip the problem at the nuts" find the dealers.... 

I know the state of FL has away to do so.... 

2 hours ago, Drummer61 said:

That's better.. Thanks.  So your whole beef is about him stopping welfare for junkies,or trying to.. The intent was good and I had hoped it would have worked.. 

Lord....

At least they made a funny about this.

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/vra301/the-daily-show-with-jon-stewart-poor-pee-ple?xrs=share_copy_email

2 hours ago, Drummer61 said:

One day I witnessed a women addicted exchange her food stamps for cash and by drugs..

I saw it all the time. food stamps, methadone, cash, drugs, welfare monies, bartered all the time. 

Big deal. It just means people are at the bottom of the totem pole. Desperate. 

I just don't understand one of faith judging. 

I am not of faith but believe Christ was wise too teach us not to.  

1 minute ago, Drummer61 said:

Funny, in Chicago,with very tough gun laws, the murder rate among and by blacks is the highest in America.. Calf,with tough Gunn laws allows murder in La and San Bernardino to go unfettered.. Facts are where the toughest gun laws prevail,have the highest murder rates..Overall and per capita,Fla is among the lowest..States that allow guns with liberal ownership laws like Fla,are among the safest.. You assessment has little merit..

and the problem is that we have different laws in each state. A misstep from the start from our forefathers. 

Just now, Drummer61 said:

Your context is wrong as is your comparison.. So if your desperate,take drugs ??? We were talking about the gov of Fla and you come from Mars with this  ???????

My point was simple but missed by you. 

If a drug is more import than food to you, I will understand. 

A Christian should. IMHO

Don't worry, I get it. I sand alone on this. 

You stance reminds me of the people that will only offer the homeless their half eaten sandwiches. 

I do not judge. I only support the needy. 

5 hours ago, noonereal said:

You stance reminds me of the people that will only offer the homeless their half eaten sandwiches. 

I do not judge. I only support the needy. 

I was driving to work last week and gave a guy my turkey sandwhich, 2 bananas, and a string cheese at stop sign @ freeway exit. He had a sign that said hangry.... Didn't feel bad about it because now I could cheat on my diet and buy a burrito and mandarin Jarrito. 

Next day, same exit but closer to freeway, there's a white Sheppard on side of freeway. I use my Turkey sandwhich to try to get her in my car so she don't hit. Piece by piece i threw on ground til she finally took last piece out my hand. Then she ran off. I got out my car, gave her a breakfast bar, she wouldn't eat it, grabbed a box of Duoz cheddar and Parmesan chez it from my trunk and emptied them on ground, she wouldn't eat them.  I'm thinking this dog must not be too hungry because she's not eating it. So I take some pictures of her and post on a missing dog site and head to work.  I get to the stop sign and the lunch bag I had given the " homeless " guy the day before, full of everything I had given him. I get to my first stop of day and get an alert on phone from dog post from a random lady and said the dog hangs around that area and lives at a shop down the road.  Didn't feel bad about giving the dog my sandwhich. Moral of the story I guess is homeless guys don't like free sandwhich or bananas ...

IMG_3148.JPG

• Like 1