Narbonne(ca) to play St.Louis(hi)

Ararar

4 hours ago, waldiejr said:

to be fair DAT got injured and couldnt play the second half. had he played crenshaw wouldv ran gwinnett off the field

I hate to pee on your elitist parade there Skippy BUT!!! North Gwinnett was a JOKE in 2010! They played NOBODY to go 11-2! And the two losses were to four loss Grayson and six loss Colquitt!

On 3/28/2017 at 3:11 PM, Nolebull813 said:

Narbonne  was deciding between Hawaii  and cow dookie  Georgia. 

When Narbonne called they said they wanted to play the best Georgia has to offer.  they said   "Sorry international school of Broward has filled all those slots",  then politely hung up 

Yeah, like Cocoa was deciding tween Cow Dookie, Ga. and OPEN!xDxDxD

On 3/28/2017 at 3:18 PM, Gospeeder said:

Yea.... I also find it humorous with the reasons "perceived blue chip programs" come up with to avoid traveling when schools like Narbonne and Chicago Simeon show the creativeness to find a way to accomplish the same without near the resources of the Blue-bloods.

Georgia schools don't HAFTA travel, when the likes of Hoover, Tampa Plant, Byrnes, American Heritage, Jordan, Utah, South Panola, Miss., Glenn Mill, Pa., East St. Louis, Ill., and Vista Murietta will come to US!xD

On 3/28/2017 at 3:52 PM, Nolebull813 said:

Like I said before. If you really want to travel you will. 

You will find raise, sell stuff, beg, borrow and steal to get the money. 

Publics all around the country do it all the time. 

Its how bad you really want to do it. In Georgia it has zero to do with money. It has everything to with the teams there just don't want to travel 

Unlike YOU clowns in FLAAAAWDA, we draw more than 500 fans for a HOME game!

On 3/28/2017 at 4:41 PM, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

We really gonna do this? 

Numb nuts... even you could afford a trip to Hawaii to California.... 

Not only do you live there... Hawaii is a good 6 hours closer to you than me via Flight.... 

You guys have your panties in a bunch because GA doesnt wanna Travel to California.... 

Get over it... 

Thats like arguing at TX because they dont wanna travel.... 

Thats like me saying Cen10 is full of shit because they dont wanna travel to FL or GA... 

If Narbornne can go to Hawaii why cant cen10 go to FL? 

Fucking stupid.... 

Two of the top three football states, don't HAFTA travel to get opponents! And then, there is FLAAAAWDA!

On 3/28/2017 at 3:18 PM, Gospeeder said:

Yea.... I also find it humorous with the reasons "perceived blue chip programs" come up with to avoid traveling when schools like Narbonne and Chicago Simeon show the creativeness to find a way to accomplish the same without near the resources of the Blue-bloods.

Exactly WHO are you categorizing as a PERCEIVED blue chip program?

On 3/28/2017 at 3:11 PM, Nolebull813 said:

Narbonne  was deciding between Hawaii  and cow dookie  Georgia. 

When Narbonne called they said they wanted to play the best Georgia has to offer.  they said   "Sorry international school of Broward has filled all those slots",  then politely hung up 

Yeah, Colquitt replaced Broward cannon fodders, with Vista Murietta!

On 3/28/2017 at 5:20 PM, Ararar said:

It's 2500 miles to Hawaii and 2500 miles to GA.Ga school system at work here.Anyway you missed the point. Ga talks a good game just won't play a schedule worthy of that talk

The Colquitt County Packers have approached Bergen Catholic, Paramus, Don Bosco Peepatory, several Ohio powers, several Colorado powers, Cedar Hill, the primo teams in Nawth Karolina, several of the top teams in ole Virginnie, and NO TAKERS! And NOBODY in Cali wanted any, until Paragon/ESPNU enticed Vista Murietta to travel to the HOG PEN to get um some!

2 hours ago, old_e said:

Mission Viejo managed a win over Don Bosco Prep, another team the jajawns are scurrd to schedule. 

Money shouldn't be an issue. They can always have a fundraiser. Sell peach cobbler or peach tea. Lol

Scared to schedule DBP? How about NJ starts there season in August like everyone else... 

The reason Colquitt vs DBP didnt happen was because Colquitt only had an August date open... 

23 hours ago, Ararar said:

You should follow your own advice.This has nothing to do with California vs GA but Ga telling the world how great they are but never willing to prove it.So until Ga is willing you GA fellas should read your last sentence....That is all

How good is Georgia you say? I'll put it into perspective that even YOU can understand! Chandler beat Valdosta by the same margin that Colquitt did! And Colquitt beat them at DEATH VALLEY, in front of their fifty rows of home fans! And Colquitt wasn't even a final four team in the state playoffs, having been humbled at home by da bitches at Grayson! And Grayson BARELY won the state title over Roswell! I know, I know, daisy chaining! But those daisies SURE smell sweet, if you're a Georgia High School FAN!

23 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

Find 1 singular NorCal public traveling to a non bordering state for an OOS game.

You cant. 

You could add up all the public schools in America traveling to non bordering states for an OOS football game and you wouldnt even get to 15.

Especially publics traveling to other Publics. You may find 6-8 of those in all of America.

~ Grayson to traveling to LA for the BoB. So your claim of "GA can't" is another lie.... Californians make the Trump Administration look like Boy Scouts in the truth department.

WHAT lie has the Trump administration been found guilty of?

Just now, ORabidOne said:

How good is Georgia you say? I'll put it into perspective that even YOU can understand! Chandler beat Valdosta by the same margin that Colquitt did! And Colquitt beat them at DEATH VALLEY, in front of their fifty rows of home fans! And Colquitt wasn't even a final four team in the state playoffs, having been humbled at home by da bitches at Grayson! And Grayson BARELY won the state title over Roswell! I know, I know, daisy chaining! But those daisies SURE smell sweet, if you're a Georgia High School FAN!

Pump ya brakes Rab... I'm team Georgia but the fact that Grayson squeaked past Roswell goes to show how good they were. I mean, Roswell was a top ten team in america last season according to usa today

22 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Oh Idk maybe because Im trying to get ready for a trip to Myrtle Beach...

Ya boy aint got time to fuck right now... 

Im trying to learn how to play Golf before I go... 

And besides... 

Everybodies catching the F**k me fever I aint got time for that... Im trying to Graduate I'll get it when I get it.... 

You remind Of a kid I went to school with named Garrett... 

Kid used to fuck with me all the time... 

But one day he crossed a line he shouldnt have crossed... 

And as we say in the south... 

His mouth wrote a check that his ass couldnt cash.... 

Got suspended for 4 days and couldve been taken to court for assault.... 

His dad saved me from the legal system... 

But the school couldnt save him from me... 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!O.o

9 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Pump ya brakes Rab... I'm team Georgia but the fact that Grayson squeaked past Roswell goes to show how good they were. I mean, Roswell was a top ten team in america last season according to usa today

The best team in Georgia is almost ALWAYS one of the top teams in America!

3 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!O.o

Dont worry Rab I have no intentions of fighting someone I only know online.... 

Even though you do talk alot and much like Padre start flame wars.... 

I believe that somewhere deep down you are a decent human being and not a squirrel in overalls.... 

22 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Oh Idk maybe because Im trying to get ready for a trip to Myrtle Beach...

Ya boy aint got time to fuck right now... 

Im trying to learn how to play Golf before I go... 

And besides... 

Everybodies catching the F**k me fever I aint got time for that... Im trying to Graduate I'll get it when I get it.... 

You remind Of a kid I went to school with named Garrett... 

Kid used to fuck with me all the time... 

But one day he crossed a line he shouldnt have crossed... 

And as we say in the south... 

His mouth wrote a check that his ass couldnt cash.... 

Got suspended for 4 days and couldve been taken to court for assault.... 

His dad saved me from the legal system... 

But the school couldnt save him from me... 

FIRST thing you hafta learn, is to wait til the ball stops rolling before you swing!xD

MASTER'S ANYONE??? It's ALMOST time!!! Have any of YOU chumps been to that lil event??? A lil lady who went to high school with yours truly, is married to Billy Payne, the chairman of the Augusta National Golf Club!

8 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

FIRST thing you hafta learn, is to wait til the ball stops rolling before you swing!xD

MASTER'S ANYONE??? It's ALMOST time!!! Have any of YOU chumps been to that lil event??? A lil lady who went to high school with yours truly, is married to Billy Payne, the chairman of the Augusta National Golf Club!

I really wanna be good at Golf but I lack the calmness... sometimes I get so stressed and angry I lose my hearing.... 

Im hoping I'll get to unwind before I go back to that hell hole of a job....