Narbonne(ca) to play St.Louis(hi)

Ararar

?you GA fellers are a sensitive bunch.First off I was talking football and nothing but football and YOU broke out the Stfu line.I say take your own advice and you fall to pieces and start threatening me with bodily injury ? Have I threatened you? I think not,yet I'm writing checks or something or other.Ya'll give me a belly laugh ? 

Ah I remember Graduation  day.... during Graduation me and the girl beside me.... 

Ah man... 

Greatest Strike out Ive ever had... 

I asked Claudia Hernandez out on a date... 

She said yes but in less than 10 minutes turned her answer to no after I screwed up and fell on the podium... and I tried catch myself on her gown.... 

Boy... than god she had on shorts under her skirt....

5 minutes ago, Adam Kurkjian said:

In before legitimate football discussion about two good teams turns into a played-out indictment of Georgia sche... Ah, damnit...

Ok back to the game.Narbonne returns their QB who has 3 small school offers from Howard,Southern Utah and Tulane

• Like 1

Then my 10th day ever of College... I decided to ask out this girl in the hall across from mine named Brandie that worked out well... even though she was a filthy Michigan Fan... 

She ended up cheating on me though... 

Then Nita.... Her parents.... apparently didnt approve of a Black guy like me"You're a different type of Black" WTF does that mean shit we're both Black! And after I spazzed on her dad... 

Yea that didnt go to far... 

Her family was from California anyway.... 

And you Californians call Southerns different?.... 

Different type of Blacks how many different types of Black are there? 

Then there was my recent friendzoning.... with my best friend in California...

Still a bit salty about that one.... 

Maybe I should try online dating.... 

2 hours ago, Adam Kurkjian said:

In before legitimate football discussion about two good teams turns into a played-out indictment of Georgia sche... Ah, damnit...

I think it's a pretty solid matchup, and frankly I'll never hate on a team for scheduling a game in Hawaii.

Georgia on the other hand, schedules their OOS games in state.

And I just can't get back that.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GloryDays said:

Duh.

They taught him the shortcut.

Learning the distance from Cali to GA wasnt apart of the curriculum. 

2 minutes ago, GloryDays said:

I think it's a pretty solid matchup, and frankly I'll never hate on a team for scheduling a game in Hawaii.

Georgia on the other hand, schedules their OOS games in state.

And I just can't get back that.

First off my intention was never to diss a team for playing  in Hawaii I simply did what anyone else does except for NB who sandbags his own state.... 

6 hours ago, Ararar said:

?you GA fellers are a sensitive bunch.First off I was talking football and nothing but football and YOU broke out the Stfu line.I say take your own advice and you fall to pieces and start threatening me with bodily injury ? Have I threatened you? I think not,yet I'm writing checks or something or other.Ya'll give me a belly laugh ? 

Whats this yall stuff?

I do not believe Ive ever threatened anyone on here with bodily injury. Perhaps choose your words more carefully... or else!

7 hours ago, Ararar said:

You don't want to start comparing the teams California has played in the recent years to those that Ga. has.Once again, you can't win that

Let's do. GA might not "win that"... but it won't be that big of a divide.  Also post the SoCal teams that are playing these OOS teams.

Keep SoCal and NorCal seperate... as NorCals is an embarrassment and the only team that'd help your cause is DLS up there anyway.

SoCal = 559 teams (not counting the Central Section)

GA = 420 teams (not counting the GISA and other independent leagues, just the GHSA(1A-7A))

Ok... and... go.

5 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

Let's do. GA might not "win that"... but it won't be that big of a divide.  Also post the SoCal teams that are playing these OOS teams.

Keep SoCal and NorCal seperate... as NorCals is an embarrassment and the only team that'd help your cause is DLS up there anyway.

SoCal = 559 teams (not counting the Central Section)

GA = 420 teams (not counting the GISA and other independent leagues, just the GHSA(1A-7A))

Ok... and... go.

So you immediately concede defeat but still want a list.Thats a special kind of crazy.On top of that you make a stipulation that I can't use my whole state,more special craziness 

12 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Then my 10th day ever of College... I decided to ask out this girl in the hall across from mine named Brandie that worked out well... even though she was a filthy Michigan Fan... 

She ended up cheating on me though... 

Then Nita.... Her parents.... apparently didnt approve of a Black guy like me"You're a different type of Black" WTF does that mean shit we're both Black! And after I spazzed on her dad... 

Yea that didnt go to far... 

Her family was from California anyway.... 

And you Californians call Southerns different?.... 

Different type of Blacks how many different types of Black are there? 

Then there was my recent friendzoning.... with my best friend in California...

Still a bit salty about that one.... 

Maybe I should try online dating.... 

You're in college... if you don't put out, your girl will get it somewhere else. Thank me later....

49 minutes ago, Ararar said:

So you immediately concede defeat but still want a list.Thats a special kind of crazy.On top of that you make a stipulation that I can't use my whole state,more special craziness 

1100 teams vs 420? Yeah ..... using just SoCal its still bigger than GA

NorCal doesnt add any quality teams anyway except DLS.

Also, the reason for the list is to see this divide isnt anywhere close to what you make it.