Narbonne(ca) to play St.Louis(hi)

Ararar

17 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

GA has played countless OOS teams over the years. Just not from CA.

And the 1 time we did, it was a W vs the defending SoCal SBG Rep... a 17-12(their lowest output of the year) W over 12-2 Crenshaw.

Grayson played FOUR (4) OOS games last year, going 3-1 vs the #2 team in the country plus 2 State Champions and a FL 8A Semifinalist. 

to be fair DAT got injured and couldnt play the second half. had he played crenshaw wouldv ran gwinnett off the field

• Like 1

23 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

We really gonna do this? 

Numb nuts... even you could afford a trip to Hawaii to California.... 

Not only do you live there... Hawaii is a good 6 hours closer to you than me via Flight.... 

You guys have your panties in a bunch because GA doesnt wanna Travel to California.... 

Get over it... 

Thats like arguing at TX because they dont wanna travel.... 

Thats like me saying Cen10 is full of shit because they dont wanna travel to FL or GA... 

If Narbornne can go to Hawaii why cant cen10 go to FL? 

Fucking stupid.... 

I agree. Cent. should travel.  Texas should travel.  GA should travel.  Folsom should travel.   I should travel.  

Btw.  Its no easy feat to hop on over to Hawaii, still expensive.  

1 hour ago, waldiejr said:

to be fair DAT got injured and couldnt play the second half. had he played crenshaw wouldv ran gwinnett off the field

Lol that is false.

A. Crenshaw played the entire 1st half with DAT and only managed 12 points... but all the sudden they wouldve ran them off the field in the 2nd half? Idiotic.

B. DAT played INTO the 3rd Quarter... it was up until about 8 mins left in the 3rd when he left with Cramps(get in better shape?)...he RETURNED with about 7 mins remaining in the 4th Quarter... all in all DAT barely missed a Quarter. 

The "whole 2nd half" thing is BS and false. 3 quarters WITH DAT = 12 points..

15 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Lol that is false.

A. Crenshaw played the entire 1st half with DAT and only managed 12 points... but all the sudden they wouldve ran them off the field in the 2nd half? Idiotic.

B. DAT played INTO the 3rd Quarter... it was up until about 8 mins left in the 3rd when he left with Cramps(get in better shape?)...he RETURNED with about 7 mins remaining in the 4th Quarter... all in all DAT barely missed a Quarter. 

Dat scored the first two times he touched the ball then got cramps and was nothing more than a decoy the rest of the game only touching the ball a couple of times.

20 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

If GA was unwilling to prove it we wouldnt play OOS at all.... 

And besides what has California proven? 

Your privates di all the damn work.... 

LBP had to have a gofundme to get help to go to Miami. 

Cen10 went to Vegas.... 

And then when you do go OOS your powers with the exception of SJB....(LOL) Lose.... Give me 1 team east of the MS river DLS has beaten? 

Aside from a 5-5 Byrnes team... 

I'll wait... 

And oh you want some advice... 

Let me give ya a tip something we learn down here in Georgia.... 

If ya dont want problems then ya keep my name out of ya mouth unless you have a question or a positive comment... 

Talking shit? Thats the type of stuff that gets ya hurt... 

I originally came to ask a question about the game but ya boy Padre signed yall up for the slaughter.... 

Mission Viejo managed a win over Don Bosco Prep, another team the jajawns are scurrd to schedule. 

Money shouldn't be an issue. They can always have a fundraiser. Sell peach cobbler or peach tea. Lol

• Like 1

13 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

Whats this yall stuff?

I do not believe Ive ever threatened anyone on here with bodily injury. Perhaps choose your words more carefully... or else!

But just so we all know if it ever did come down to fista cuffs we know Cali would rule that rumble.  And we know it would have to take place in GA since yall dont travel. lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ECHS05 said:

Lol that is false.

He came into the game really injured.  Heard the only thing keeping is ankle attached to his foot was tape. 

7 minutes ago, old_e said:

Mission Viejo managed a win over Don Bosco Prep, another team the jajawns are scurrd to schedule. 

Money shouldn't be an issue. They can always have a fundraiser. Sell peach cobbler or peach tea. Lol

I'm pretty sure we'd all like to see interstate match-ups. However, if the finances aren't right, these kind of things can't happen. You say that money shouldn't be an issue? Sure. But at the same time, we don't know these teams' situations at the end of the day. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

He came into the game really injured.  Heard the only thing keeping is ankle attached to his foot was tape. 

So you mean the muscle strand keeping his foot attached to his ankle broke right before the game...Lol DAT was prone to injuries. It happened to him in SBG too.

• Like 1

Just now, old_e said:

So you mean the muscle strand keeping his foot attached to his ankle broke right before the game...Lol DAT was prone to injuries. It happened to him in SBG too.

2 touches 2 TD's on a bum wheel?  Not bad.  Of course if he were playing tough teams like from Cali they would have held him out for safety.

15 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

But just so we all know if it ever did come down to fista cuffs we know Cali would rule that rumble.  And we know it would have to take place in GA since yall dont travel. lol

In a brawl? Sissy ass Californians? 

California can bring their entire Population of 38,000,00 vs GAs 10.2 mill and get their ass kicked.

Cornbread-fed country boys > long haired ride a surfboard skinny kids all day

19 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

HAHAHAHAHA.  Check your abacus again old man.  2551 miles to Hawaii from LA.  2004 miles from south ga to LA.  

1100 miles ain't chump change there pilgrim! BeSIDES, we jist po lil dirt farmers from South Jawja!(except a course, RUFFI) He had to open his petty cash draw, so Uncle Arthur could finish the Mercedes Benz Stadium! BUT, the REST of us don't get paid $50.00 an hour, to sweep da skreets like you Californicators do!:$ PLUS, if 125 playas practice all season. 125 would be making the trip!

• Like 1