The Muslim from MN in USA illegally??

HSFBfan

24 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

YOU should really be banned from this site and the internet, like some of your crew that were just banned from facebook....

You are a pathetic moron!

WND?, really.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/world-net-daily-wnd/

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

• Overall, we rate WND Questionable based on extreme right wing bias, promotion of conspiracy theories and numerous failed fact checks.

50 minutes ago, RedZone said:

YOU should really be banned from this site and the internet, like some of your crew that were just banned from facebook....

You are a pathetic moron!

WND?, really.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/world-net-daily-wnd/

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

• Overall, we rate WND Questionable based on extreme right wing bias, promotion of conspiracy theories and numerous failed fact checks.

Hypocrisy he’s a liar just like you!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wnd.com/2017/02/phony-baloney-the-9-fakest-fake-news-checkers/amp/

Concerning his purported “25+ years” of experience writing for print and web media, he said: “I am not sure why the 25+ years is still on the website. That was removed a year ago when I first started the website. All of the writing I did was small print news zines from the ’90s. I felt that what I wrote in the ’90s is not related to what I am doing today so I removed it.

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

Hypocrisy he’s a liar just like you!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wnd.com/2017/02/phony-baloney-the-9-fakest-fake-news-checkers/amp/

Concerning his purported “25+ years” of experience writing for print and web media, he said: “I am not sure why the 25+ years is still on the website. That was removed a year ago when I first started the website. All of the writing I did was small print news zines from the ’90s. I felt that what I wrote in the ’90s is not related to what I am doing today so I removed it.

Not a liar. I put what I see. Believe it dont believe it. I could care less. 

As for Facebook deleting people its called censorship. Zuckerberg the liberal doesnt want conservatives on his site. Same with Twitter. 

• Like 2

On ‎5‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 8:50 AM, Sportsnut said:

They don't want all that hate you bring.

And they don't have to let you play with their toys if they don't want to.

Kinda funny but I think I heard that exact quote once from a few white supremacists for the last several decades....

Been told it rationalizes and justifies just about anything...

Zuck and posse, white supremacists, and your post, now all sound identical...

Like the same brothers from another mother. 

Interesting....No?

13 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

No, I don't think you did. Matter of fact, I know you did not.

Stop going by what you are told and find out for yourself by application.

I am me.

I sound like me.

Not interesting at all.

I am unique.

That sheep like stuff you refer to..................must be know from experience.

good for you... you go be you....

was just noting how your comment on Zuck and 'omission' plays out...

think of the internet as say....I don't know....maybe a water fountain...

...or a bus seat...

Some people not allowed in society as justified?  Well, You go be you, and feel free to expand on your above pro-censorship post....

...if you think my comparisons are off the mark...  

Obama said, “I’m going to fundamentally transform the United States of America.”

Last time I checked, People don’t drastically change things they love. 

Flooding this country with garbage from third world cesspools who cannot even write in their own language with no job skills,  gain control of healthcare and pawn it off as compassion, stuff a plane with 1.7 billion in unmarked bills in the middle of the night to Iran, implement cloward-piven, removing God from  schools and attacking Christians, start a class warfare between races/the wealthy and poor that discontent makes it easier for government to get more from the rich with support from the poor, increase debt levels by spending like a drunken sailor, increase poverty levels as poor people are easier to control, go after gun owners, weaponize the IRS against conservative groups, send 220 million to Palestine days before leaving office, fast and furious gun running, destabilizing the Middle East with hillary, turn this country into the number 1 surveillance state in the world, having his administration spend 36 million in court defending itself in freedom of information act in his last year in office.....I can go on.

Was this positive fundamental change? 

If you think yes, go play in traffic. 

5 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

Life has dictated to each a certain set of parameters.

I have not reached my boundary.

Life has parameters but not boundaries...

and a sword is a weighted burden...

While it may be necessary for protection from reality's bite...

it is still less of a burden when sheathed, and not incessantly carried drawn on hand...

If one takes the time to live by the motto you posted above and not neglect one's self, the burden lugging of a drawn sword all around town only  becomes more evident....

Just now, Sportsnut said:

I was a scout.

Always prepared.............period.

that makes sense

as long as you life/balance your on-duty scouting time with your off-duty living time....

the best scout is balanced, and has certainly earned his off-duty shift.

8 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

Learn to work smart, not hard.

I think you will agree that you don't live to be old by being a fool.

'work smart not hard' has been a mantra of mine from childhood....

When you get to be an adult, you quickly learn that you must be able to do both.....

work smart and hard...

unfortunately that is what competition does...

your reality's  BITE shall we say...

giphy.gif

11 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

I have reached the point of de-escalation.

Everything is down hill, so to speak.

My status is a smile.

I am ready for the next phase.

Just waiting for the wife to retire in 2.

SWEET...

Over the hill terrain should be some of the best...

I would think nothing better than to be able to peacefully enjoy the other side of the hill (or mountain) one has climbed...

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

It is in sight. I will be there shortly if all goes as planned.

These 2 years will be grandkids years.

Then .................

I've heard the golden in those years are not even green....

Good luck with the plans and make sure to send everyone here a nice postcard LOL

giphy.gif