Why are almost all of the women reporters on "fox news" blonde?

RedZone

WE AIN'T on the freakin list. xD

http://nice-women-facts.com/top-7-countries-where-the-most-beautiful-blonde-haired-women-live/

Top 7 countries where the most beautiful blonde-haired women live
  1. 5 comments.
  2. Finland. ...
  3. Latvia. ...
  4. Australia. ...
  5. Sweden. ...
  6. Ukraine. ...
  7. Norway, a citadel of blonde haired women. ...
  8. Russian blond haired women. Russia belongs to the top of the countries where the beautiful blonde women reside thanks to the Slavic ancestry of the majority of the Russian population. ..

Interesting article.......I get it now...

The Politics of Blondness, From Aphrodite to Ivanka

https://www.thecut.com/2017/08/politics-of-blonde-hair-from-persephone-to-ivanka-trump.html

"Fox News and Donald Trump have given blonde hair a new chapter: Now, blonde is the color of the right, for whom whiteness has become a hallmark. Over the past decade or so, as inclusiveness became the hallmark of Obama-era liberals, the left found feminist icons in Rachel Maddow, Samantha Power, and Michelle Obama, who make no apologies for their failure to fit traditional ideals. But #MAGA, Fox News America is a place where all the classic signifiers of privilege and wealth work on overdrive: country-club-issue blue blazers with brass buttons and khaki pants, and above all else, for women, that yellow-blonde, carefully tended hair — a dog whistle of whiteness, an unspoken declaration of values, a wink-wink to the power of racial privilege and to the 1980s vibe that pervades a movement led by a man who still believes in the guilt of the Central Park Five. During that Republican Preppy Handbook era, when Dynasty and Dallas were on TV, the type of conspicuous ostentation that would lead a real-estate developer to sheath his entire apartment in gold leaf was actually in vogue. Look at the movies: Jake’s girlfriend in Sixteen Candles with the lush swoop of thick, blonde locks that ended up stuck in a door (losing the boyfriend to a redhead of all things meant, literally, losing that luscious hair). Johnny, the villain of the Karate Kid films, had a decisive swoosh of blond hair that obscured his headband. We knew, the moment we saw that hair, that small, ethnic Daniel was up against more than another teenager, he was up against privilege itself."

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Troll said:

babbling to yourself again I see...

giphy.gif

just try not to argue with yourself.....👍

You could always tell me I'm wrong and try to prove it, but clearly you can't.

Thanks for dropping by with yet another goofy gif though.

You blonde?

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, RedZone said:

You could always tell me I'm wrong and try to prove it, but clearly you can't.

Thanks for dropping by with the goofy gif again though.

You blonde?

You want me to judge you on your color prejudice... and tell you that you are wrong?

OK...

Your are a moron for basing your values on looks or hair color....

Happy now?

carry on....

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Troll said:

You want me to judge you on your color prejudice... and tell you that you are wrong?

OK...

Your are a moron for basing your values on looks or hair color....

Happy now?

carry on....

huh? huh?

I see why 97% of your posts are gifs.....

18 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Dumbshit forgot to put “hot” in front....they’re “hot blondes”. And coincidentally, they are all fantastic lawyers, hosts, and reporters. God...if they only had MadCow to round out the infield.🤣

Moron forgets the media’s main goal is viewers 

and how does one do that ? U say,,

Hot Blondes 

👱‍♀️ lots of them

13 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

We must not forget the mitigating factor..........they work for FOX.

Good point...

got any news organizations where minorities are overrepresented in the presentation?

Take my pick? ok thanks...that HAS to be BETTER....

wouldn't you say?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

I think the personel should reflect their audience. So FOX is in line with what I see out there. Here in Atlanta, the majority of the tv news crews are Black.

I was more referring to a 'one of each minority' formula to appeal to a broader market and sell more.....

Part of the script for not just news but movies, tv, basically any media that's trying to sell...

So as you said...you think that it should actually reflect their audience, you must find this 'unfair' overrepresentation as repugnant...no?

giphy.gif

thoughts?

2 hours ago, Sportsnut said:

Not a sound plan if your service area is predominantly one race.

Just good business sense.

Why would I market to whites when there are none in my target area?

Pssst that was the half of the pickle that was sitting longer in the vinegar …..

But you chomped it down anyways....

Guess you will just have to cross one more item off of your "Whitey is Racist" list...

Decades of underrepresentation in the media.....but you appear to be correct....

Not Racism AT ALL.....just good business sense 🤣

giphy.gif

Damn that's a tasty pickle...  

• Haha 1