Nutsack is on life support!

I AM IRONMAN

2 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

Typical Trump boy. Still trying to tell somebody else what they should do?

You're worried about Black life so much, wake up Black.

I am me. You hate me.

Too bad and so sad.

See your a Selfish POS

black life? Ur stuck 400 years in the past my Dude....

your stuck in the Fake Racism you promote, you’ll never live the American Dream at this point 

14 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

First, It's You're, not your.

Second, you are dimwitted.

Third, it is real. You prove it day by day.

Racism is a part of your life and you are in denial.

18 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

I am living Black life today, not 400 years ago. Stop trying yo tell people how to live and you won't get backlash.

Lmao you almost were Literate for a good 30 seconds... haha

some shit you can’t make up 😂 

2 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I’m starving for my Kinchley’s dinner. Please advise. 

it looks like the wonder boy may be mixed up in laundering Russian money?!!....let's see what the Duetch bank records he's trying to hide reveal...apparently auditors at the bank recommended they both be investigated by the Gov't for laundering money?!...your pie is officially on hold...;)

..they are still trying to find out how he got security clearance when it was recommended he not get clearance...

3 hours ago, DBP66 said:

it looks like the wonder boy may be mixed up in laundering Russian money?!!....let's see what the Duetch bank records he's trying to hide reveal...apparently auditors at the bank recommended they both be investigated by the Gov't for laundering money?!...your pie is officially on hold...;)

..they are still trying to find out how he got security clearance when it was recommended he not get clearance...

I heard they are still trying to figure out how he got a price plus card at Shoprite....

Two Years....Bupkus…

11 minutes ago, Troll said:

I heard they are still trying to figure out how he got a price plus card at Shoprite....

Two Years....Bupkus…

two years and the search for the truth rolls on....money laundering?..no big deal right?....nothing to see here..keep it moving?...computer programs flagged Trump and Jareds accounts as being suspected of money laundering...what say you?

3 hours ago, DBP66 said:

two years and the search for the truth rolls on....money laundering?..no big deal right?....nothing to see here..keep it moving?...computer programs flagged Trump and Jareds accounts as being suspected of money laundering...what say you?

I don't HAVE to say anything...

But you got some splainin' to do...

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, DBP66 said:

Lmao how many posts have you had saying that They finally got Trump,, literally every day Coens gonna get trump oh wait never mind Muller is gonna get trump on second thought scratch that, ect ect . You have posted 25 different occasions saying trumps about to get impeached yada yada yada .. still waiting 

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Lmao how many posts have you had saying that They finally got Trump,, literally every day Coens gonna get trump oh wait never mind Muller is gonna get trump on second thought scratch that, ect ect . You have posted 25 different occasions saying trumps about to get impeached yada yada yada .. still waiting 

He ain't got shit to say...

unless he wants to start with admitting he  "was wrong every single time he posted this crap:

3 hours ago, DBP66 said:

the search for the truth rolls on....money laundering  __(insert anything)?..no big deal right?....nothing to see here..keep it moving?...... Trump blah blah and Jareds  blah blah.....

You see ???   nothing to say here....

You remember that TDS?  

Have not heard you say you were wrong once with that phrase in two whole years....

That's why they call it a 'denial syndrome'...

giphy.gif

now admit it …..🤣

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Individual 1?...yada...yada..yada...😉

• Thumbs Down 1

22 minutes ago, Bormio said:

@DBP66 will never pay his bet.  Pretty revealing of his character 

ok pal...I'm no sucker..Jared is named in the Deutch bank investigation...that's what the bet is about so GSB didn't win anything yet...the quest for the truth rolls on....revealing my character?!..LOL..you're a clown too..🤡