Snowflakes ..SN and the Welcher

I AM IRONMAN

8 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Circling the wagon to no avail. Can we get a gofundme page for their nuptials?

I was hoping you would attend with your cheerleader outfit and do the routine you've been practicing for the guests...🤡...you look so cute in your outfit!

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, thc6795 said:

Seriously, you have to be quite the bitch to not live up to your own word. Makes you wonder how a welch was raised. Parents must really be lumps of shit. To not teach your child the most important value they have is your word is horrible. 

and you're parents must be real proud of you huh Tex?!...best best tumble weed catcher in Texas!....🤡

• Thumbs Down 1

Just now, DBP66 said:

St. John Bosco would slap you in the head for being a Trumper....:$

our patron saint would be very disappointed that you did not honor your commitment and he's not a violent person so he wouldn't slap you in the head but just look down upon you with sadness for not upholding the Bosco values

• Like 1

1 minute ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

our patron saint would be very disappointed that you did not honor your commitment and he's not a violent person so he wouldn't slap you in the head but just look down upon you with sadness for not upholding the Bosco values

Bosco values??..you're a Trumper!!...LOL....values?..like honesty and respect??....what clown you are...he'd make an exception and slap the dumbness out of you....:$

Just now, I AM IRONMAN said:

Well then start digging...it's hot outside don't forget your Dr.J headband!😂

..and bring the new pom-poms with you...the ones that match your uniform...you look so cute in your new outfit!!..we just need to paint your shovel pink to match!...;)

• Haha 1