Just took my son to see GODZILLA

I AM IRONMAN

59 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

They did bring back a lot of the old monsters which is cool. In reality he would crush Kong because he was probably 10 times the size of him. Remember King Kong scaled the empire State building and GODZILLA was half the size of the empire State building

Damn good point. I’m guessing Kong is going to be hitting the gym between now and then. I wasn’t going to go see it after the Godzilla with Matthew Broderick debacle. I hate giving money to Hollywood, but if you endorse it, I’m in.👍

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Blueliner said:

Damn good point. I’m guessing Kong is going to be hitting the gym between now and then. I wasn’t going to go see it after the Godzilla with Matthew Broderick debacle. I hate giving money to Hollywood, but if you endorse it, I’m in.👍

That movie with Matthew Broderick was so bad. Can we film one scene where it's not dark and pouring. plus he was more of a giant velociraptor than anything else and if you're flying in the helicopter going through Manhattan why you getting taken out by his tail in between the buildings when you can just drive your helicopter another thousand feet and avoid everything. Bad movie. This was decent and worth Seeing

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

They did bring back a lot of the old monsters which is cool. In reality he would crush Kong because he was probably 10 times the size of him. Remember King Kong scaled the empire State building and GODZILLA was half the size of the empire State building

Godzilla is Japanese and Kong is African.  I'm sorry I got to go with the Homie Kong in that one every time.  Plus Godzilla cheats with the Fire thing that causes Kong to Regroup and throw a couple of big rocks at his Japanese Lizard Ass.  🤣  I can't wait till The King rocks the Lizard

Image result for king kong vs. godzilla

• Haha 6

4 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Me too:  He's a Cowboy Fan so You know he's a good judge of things. 

• Haha 3

24 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Lol!

On another note. Remember back in the day Godzilla had personality. In Broederick’s movie...none. GZill has gotta have personality.👍

That's because it was geared for kids my age to root for the good guy ..I remember him dancing and teaching baby Godzilla to fight on Monster Island!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

That's because it was geared for kids my age to root for the good guy ..I remember him dancing and teaching baby Godzilla to fight on Monster Island!

I remember that Godzilla’s kid could only breathe those little smoke rings instead of fire.🤣

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

And he got his ass kicked by that cat face looking monster until dad got pissed.

The kid who had the dream was the original ICHIROOOOO!

And I don't ever remember seeing Ms. Godzilla either.   Where the hell did that Egg fall from?  🤣

Image result for godzillas kid

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Lol!

On another note. Remember back in the day Godzilla had personality. In Broederick’s movie...none. GZill has gotta have personality.👍

yes he sure had personality......

giphy.gif

BTW  Mothra takes on the winner....😄

giphy.gif

• Haha 1