Just took my son to see GODZILLA

I AM IRONMAN

6 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

I forget. Did Mothra have some kind of super power? I mean he’s a big ass moth. Put one off those insect lamps up and problem solved. It’d have to big, but......

She took on Rodan in the movie. They never show the outcome of that battle but I would think Rodan would have f*** that moth up

1 minute ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

She took on Rodin in the movie. They never show the outcome of that battle but I would think Rodin with a f*** that mouth up

Oh, hell yeah. Rhodan would jack up Mothra. Rhodan was a 3-headed, lightning breathing taradactal thing. Pretty formidable. 

1 minute ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Rhodan was the bird that came out of the volcano...you are thinking of Monster Zero aka King Ghodora..he was a bad as in this movie!

Damn. Getting my monsters mixed up. That’s right, you are correct on both! They’d both hack up Mothra! I think Mothra musta been an early on foe. 🤣

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Troll said:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I'm no DNA expert but The Giant Lizard needs to question that lil smoke ring dudes Mom about Paternity.  His ass looks like a Giant Frog tapped dat Lizard Ass. 

Like this MOFO from Africa.  Is it just me or is every damn animal from Africa pissed off or scared as hell? No one is going gigging for that🤣

Image result for giant bullfrog

• Haha 4

12 hours ago, Blueliner said:

I forget. Did Mothra have some kind of super power? I mean he’s a big ass moth. Put one off those insect lamps up and problem solved. It’d have to big, but......

Mothra has the ability to settle the monsters or put them to sleep (sometimes it works,sometimes it doesn't).  As well as Psychokinesis. Hence the reason she's called Queen of the monsters. 

The only Kaijus and monsters it doesn't work on are Hedorah(Disgusting yet intriguing creature), King Kong, Godzilla (If other monsters are near), Destroyah(Because he's an ass) and King Ghidorah ( Because he's the original Ass).

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, DevilDog said:

I'm no DNA expert but The Giant Lizard needs to question that lil smoke ring dudes Mom about Paternity.  His ass looks like a Giant Frog tapped dat Lizard Ass. 

Like this MOFO from Africa.  Is it just me or is every damn animal from Africa pissed off or scared as hell? No one is going gigging for that🤣

Image result for giant bullfrog

Devil Dog addressing the 800 lb gorilla in the middle of the room🤣 

• Haha 1

Here's the reason I became a cowboys fan. Growing up my brother and I have the typical sibling rivalry. He liked Burger King I liked McDonald's...he liked King Kong I liked Godzilla. So when I was old enough to look and get into football the Steelers were playing the cowboys in the super bowl and he was rooting for the Steelers. The rest is history.

10 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Mothra has the ability to settle the monsters or put them to sleep (sometimes it works,sometimes it doesn't).  As well as Psychokinesis. Hence the reason she's called Queen of the monsters. 

The only Kaijus and monsters it doesn't work on are Hedorah(Disgusting yet intriguing creature), King Kong, Godzilla (If other monsters are near), Destroyah(Because he's an ass) and King Ghidorah ( Because he's the original Ass).

Oh boy if we follow the original Godzilla movies. Mothra puts a hurting on Rodan. Psychic powers and Sleeping Dust is a deadly combination.

I haven't seen the new Godzilla movie yet I am today though. 

Godzilla was introduced to me by my uncle and I loved it. Still do... 

I'm a Godzilla Geek.

Dude, you are one frightening individual... but hey, kudos on the truth you're dropping.

BGW

50 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Dude, you are one frightening individual... but hey, kudos on the truth you're dropping.

BGW

Eh... It's just one of many things I like... 

I'm a comic,movie and video game nerd. 

Any questions you got I can answer em. Most of em... 

Marvel,DC,Godzilla. Sports Records,etc.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

I probably did..been a long week...for a Monday!

: Oh no there goes Tokyo go go Godzilla!"

Godzilla has been everywhere in his half a Century existence. 

One of my personal favorites is Godzilla vs the Avengers and the Marvel universe. Thanos got pissy after the events of Infinity war and what not so he starts crossing dimensions and different worlds and comes across Godzilla. So he captures Godzilla and sets him free in the USA... 

Long Story short it took God's arm of Judgement to beat him.  

This guy... 

The living Tribunal is the 2nd most powerful creature in the Marvel universe. Created by God to monitor all of existence if anything's off balance he will take care of it. 

b076501911f4363b9953868d44907c8c.jpg

• Like 1