fox news has become the home to "white anxiety" with its 94% white viewership

RedZone

1% black

I don't guess this surprises anyone in the large picture.

There really are millions and millions of very sad old white men in this country who pretend NOT to be racist watching this white nationalist channel.

I guess in a couple years fox news will be 100% white. No other cable channel works harder for the old white man's love. Often times it's all old white men have. Shame!

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

MSNBC’s African-American Primetime Viewership Is 15 Times Larger Than Fox News

According to Nielsen, Fox News only averaged 31,000 African-American total viewers in weekday primetime through December 7th. In comparison, MSNBC drew 469,000 black viewers during the 8 PM to 11 PM weeknight hours, which is 15 times more than Fox News. CNN delivered a black primetime audience of 290,000 — nine times larger than Fox’s African-American viewership

https://contemptor.com/2018/12/13/msnbcs-african-american-primetime-viewership-is-15-times-larger-than-fox-news/

On 6/11/2019 at 6:47 AM, RedZone said:

1% black

I don't guess this surprises anyone in the large picture.

There really are millions and millions of very sad old white men in this country who pretend NOT to be racist watching this white nationalist channel.

I guess in a couple years fox news will be 100% white. No other cable channel works harder for the old white man's love. Often times it's all old white men have. Shame!

then you, sportscunt and douchebagpussy66 fit right in. You racist lump of shit.  

Not surprising at all that you 3 hood wearing bitches get along so well. I bet all three of you would be surprised if you saw each other without the hood on. 

Sportscunt hates white people

Gator bitch hates black people 

Douchebagpussy66 hates America

• Like 1

1 minute ago, thc6795 said:

then you, sportscunt and douchebagpussy66 fit right in. You racist lump of shit.  

Not surprising at all that you 3 hood wearing bitches get along so well. I bet all three of you would be surprised if you saw each other without the hood on. 

Sportscunt hates white people

Gator bitch hates black people 

Douchebagpussy66 hates America

having a bad day Tex?..LOL...didn't catch any tumble weeds today??....stop whining like a little bitch...you know what you hate?...knowledge...you dumb ass red neck...🤡

Just now, DBP66 said:

having a bad day Tex?..LOL...didn't catch any tumble weeds today??....stop whining like a little bitch...you know what you hate?...knowledge...you dumb ass red neck...🤡

You wouldn't know knowledge if it was right in front of you. You're a sorry ass excuse for an American. Again I am ashamed men and women fought and died for fucks like you. You hate President Trump so bad, you want him to fail so bad be damned America.  

3 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

You wouldn't know knowledge if it was right in front of you. You're a sorry ass excuse for an American. Again I am ashamed men and women fought and died for fucks like you. You hate President Trump so bad, you want him to fail so bad be damned America.  

let me ask you something Tex.....while you're waving your flag...how do you feel about your boy disrespecting John McCain...who are you loyal to??...a fellow serviceman?...or the clown you love?....let's see what kind of American you are Tex....

Just now, DBP66 said:

let me ask you something Tex.....while you're waving your flag...how do you feel about your boy disrespecting John McCain...who are you loyal to??...a fellow serviceman?...or the clown you love?....let's see what kind of American you areTex....

I think John McCain who served his country during Vietnam was an honorable man and deserves every accolade he received. I think the John McCain that served his country while a member of Congress was a lump of shit. Just like every other lump of shit in Congress today. Both Democrat and Republican. You see you fucking dope. I love America I want my President to succeed no matter what. You love your party, America be damned. 

FYI you lump of shit I am loyal to my God, my Family and My Corps in that order. 

Let me ask you something douchebagpussy66 You claim to be from NY? Who's fault was it that it took so long for the victims of 9/11 to be funded? Was it presidents Trumps? Was it the Republicons or was it the DemoRATS? Before you answer dope look and see how many empty seats there were yesterday and then see who had more no show's. 

3 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Let me ask you something douchebagpussy66 You claim to be from NY? Who's fault was it that it took so long for the victims of 9/11 to be funded? Was it presidents Trumps? Was it the Republicons or was it the DemoRATS? Before you answer dope look and see how many empty seats there were yesterday and then see who had more no show's. 

doesn't matter...they voted unanimously today to pass the bill...now it's in Mitch's hand...and he said today they haven't thought about it in a while?...so let's see if the republicons in the Senate do the right thing and follow the lead of the Congressional Republicons...or drop the ball...to be continued...

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

doesn't matter...they voted unanimously today to pass the bill...now it's in Mitch's hand...and he said today they haven't thought about it in a while?...so let's see if the republicons in the Senate do the right thing and follow the lead of the Congressional Republicons...or drop the ball...to be continued...

IT DOESN'T MATTER??  and you claim to be from New York? Fucking DOPE

12 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

I think John McCain who served his country during Vietnam was an honorable man and deserves every accolade he received. I think the John McCain that served his country while a member of Congress was a lump of shit. Just like every other lump of shit in Congress today. Both Democrat and Republican. You see you fucking dope. I love America I want my President to succeed no matter what. You love your party, America be damned. 

FYI you lump of shit I am loyal to my God, my Family and My Corps in that order. 

and you wanted Obama to succeed too huh???...you gave him all your support?

Just now, DBP66 said:

and you wanted Obama to succeed too huh???...you gave him all your support?

Absolutely I did. Such a fucking dope. I have said repeatedly on this site. I voted for PRESIDENT Obama the first time, then he failed to accomplish what he said he would do. Even though I didn't vote for him the second time. I was here defending him from every racist lump of shit attack against him. You see dope, again I love my COUNTRY! I dont belong to a party like you and your sheep.   

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

you can love America and hate the Pres...Nixon wasn't to popular...just like your boy....all you dopey red necks hated Obama...that's the way it is...but no one wants their Pres. to fail because we all fail....just take a look around.

2 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

you can love America and hate the Pres...Nixon wasn't to popular...just like your boy....all you dopey red necks hated Obama...that's the way it is...but no one wants their Pres. to fail because we all fail....just take a look around.

Sure you dont

5 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Absolutely I did. Such a fucking dope. I have said repeatedly on this site. I voted for PRESIDENT Obama the first time, then he failed to accomplish what he said he would do. Even though I didn't vote for him the second time. I was here defending him from every racist lump of shit attack against him. You see dope, again I love my COUNTRY! I dont belong to a party like you and your sheep.   

I'm an Independent since i was 18...I'm loyal to no party...I'm loyal to my country.

• Like 1

Just now, thc6795 said:

Man you are such a liar. I guess I should not be surprised. You just aren't a man of your word. Shouldn't expect much from a Welch. 

..what's the lie Tex?...I'm really a registered Republican?....there's no lie Tex...I'm an Independent...stop being dumb...😔

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

..what's the lie Tex?...I'm really a registered Republican?....there's no lie Tex...I'm an Independent...stop being dumb...😔

I don't care what you claim to be registered as. Your posts clearly show what side of the tape you lean. It is not Centic and most definitely not Republicon 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, thc6795 said:

I don't care what you claim to be registered as. Your posts clearly show what side of the tape you lean. It is not Centic and most definitely not Republicon 

I know which way i lean and I'm proud of it...but I'm a registered Independent and in NY that means you can't vote in either primary...and that's my choice...