COW sanders stepping down ..

RedZone

38 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Cow? Let’s see what you look like .....post a pic...... I Guarantee sanders is better looking than your wife. 

LOL..sticking up for your girl!....I bet you two would make a great couple...you Trumpers can't help yourselves from defending all things Trump!..too funny....🤡

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

LOL..sticking up for your girl!....I bet you two would make a great couple...you Trumpers can't help yourselves from defending all things Trump!..too funny....🤡

As opposed to you not being able to help losing your shit 24/7 over all things Trump.  

Tomato/Tomahto, TBH. 

27 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

Post a Pic of your wife....... Just don’t do it for the next hour I’m eating. 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

I bet he was a pussy who never put on pads and was never a low hard driver....Never stuck his nose in it and never lowered his shoulder....Tackled like a sissy too...

Tacked like Deon Sanders...but my bet is he played field hockey claiming he felt like a little girl so they had to let him play.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Tacked like Deon Sanders...but my bet is he played field hockey claiming he felt like a little girl so they had to let him play.

LOL...say the cheerleader who didn't play football....I guess you like sounding tough like your idol...🤡