20,000 vs 175

I AM IRONMAN

Seriously. king trump bashing Hillary for 30 or 40 minutes at every single rally must NEVER get old.

You can get that right here with crying concha AND as a bonus you don't have to stand in line 10 hours and look at a bunch of ugly people before the king trump show starts. xD

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Pretty sure this woman got some last night, if you know what I mean. Motel 6 was rocking last night! xD

Waited 40 hours for the king trump show!

9d8109c7-32a6-4c80-94e9-b931162bef82-07_AP_APTOPIX_Election_2020_Trump.jpeg

Anyone that believes those 2 guys in that photo are there for the economy and China trade war news probably belongs in that photo. lmao

They there for some of that drunk king trump rally *****. xD

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

The funny part is that Chip literally looks like most of the Trumpies in the pictures he always posts IRL. 

All he’d need to do is swap to a red ball cap, and he’d blend right in. xD

Mom jeans and a mangina.

Chip would be outed immediately.

2 hours ago, RedZone said:

What's with king trump's sex toy sporting the lemon chrysanthemum gown and NOT the typical king trump redneck gear last night????? xD

Out of place....looks like she is about to receive an Easter Grammy! lmao

I'm too funny sometimes...

download.jpg

Melania_Trump_Yellow_Jumper_3.jpg

...she's got a nice clown outfit on!.....BE BEST!....O.o

4 hours ago, DBP66 said:

...LOL...because Joe is in big trouble leading by 10 points?!?....silly Trumper....O.o

Have you seen sleepy Joe speak? He has his audience yawning. He goes back and forth on things he says so often. Trump will crush him in a debate...even you have to realize this!

Plus what has he done for the past 40 years, 8 as VP? Very little.. Trump will expose him and then watch out about Joe's kid..must see tv.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Have you seen sleepy Joe speak? He has his audience yawning. He goes back and forth on things he says so often. Trump will crush him in a debate...even you have to realize this!

Plus what has he done for the past 40 years, 8 as VP? Very little.. Trump will expose him and then watch out about Joe's kid..must see tv.

you're following your leaders lead??....sleepy Joe??..."audience yawning"??..come on....stop being so simple and naive...Joe isn't going to back down if he ends up debating Trump and will get under Trump's skin very easily....it will be a little different when someone punches Donny back...must see is right!

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

you're following your leaders lead??....sleepy Joe??..."audience yawning"??..come on....stop being so simple and naive...Joe isn't going to back down if he ends up debating Trump and will get under Trump's skin very easily....it will be a little different when someone punches Donny back...must see is right!

Following his lead?  I watched him...he is a bumbling old man..no 2 ways around it...get your head out of the sand you know it's not good for your curly curls!😁

4 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Following his lead?  I watched him...he is a bumbling old man..no 2 ways around it...get your head out of the sand you know it's not good for your curly curls!😁

following Trumps lead by calling him "sleepy" like a true Trumper...because name calling is good in your silly world....🤡

bumbling??...LOL...that's all Trump does in between lying...

"and who's going to pay for the wall"??...Audience: "Mexico!!"....🤡.🙄

11 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

And remember they try to put the most enthusiastic people behind him for the camera and even those people were yawning. if you think he has a shot in hell verse Trump especially during the debates you're dumber than I thought and that's saying a lot

why wouldn't he have a "shot in hell" if he's up by 10 points in a FOX NEWS poll?.....🤡...maybe it's past your bed time??