20,000 vs 175

I AM IRONMAN

I have watched the man stumble and stutter during his speeches in front of a whopping hundred plus people. Then he  ping pong s back and forth several times. remember when he was filmed at Dunkin donuts saying the only way I'll get my coffee is if I speak Indian? Of course you don't that's what happens when you have your head in the sand... You can try and spin it any way you want curly the end is near. Joe is going to get annihilated. you can claim the 10% gain in polls so far  means Doom for Trump. That's all you have to hold onto. You know deep in your heart Joe is going to get eaten alive during the debates and that's after he barely survives all the Democratic brothers and sisters tearing him a new one just to become the Presidential nominee. It's must see TV. Well at least for me it is for you you'll be biting your pillow in a different way this time lol

1 minute ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

I have watched the man stumble and stutter during his speeches in front of a whopping hundred plus people. Let me ping pong back and forth several times. remember when he was filmed in 7-Eleven or I mean actually Dunkin donuts saying the only way I'll get my coffee is if I speak Indian? Of course you don't that's what happens when you have your head in the sand... You can try and spin it any way you want curly the end is near. Joe is going to get annihilated. you can claim the 10% gain in polls so far out means Doom for Trump. That's all you have to hold onto. You know deep in your heart by Denise going to get eaten alive during the debates and that's after he barely survives all the Democratic brothers and sisters tearing him a new one just to become the Presidential nominee. It's must see TV. Well at least for me it is for you you'll be biting your pillow in a different way this time lol

it sounds like you've been drinking a LOT of Trump Kool-Aid tonight!!..."Joe is going to get annihilated"??...then why is he up 10 points in a Fox news poll??....the poll is "fake news" or you're in denial??..big time mam!...your hero's Don Rickle act is played out to most Americans...he hasn't tried to expand his base and his 40% doesn't cut it..he keeps feeding his base red meat and thinks that all he needs to do...according to recent polls it's NOT working....and he's in denial just like you...🤡

On 6/19/2019 at 7:57 AM, DBP66 said:

while he's up 10 points in a FOX news poll....😲

On 6/19/2019 at 6:46 PM, I AM IRONMAN said:

I pray that sleepy creepy Joe wins the Democratic nomination. It will be a bloodbath. 

PSSSST....apparently so does Fox.....

Now the oxymoronic statements you make on the topic should be clearer...

YOU are supposed to by answering 66 with a very high pitched....OH NO...

T is behind on Fox what will we do??? Then you are supposed to express how apparently CJ is the only one who could even come close to your boy and tell 66 not to vote for him...👍

Yet here you go blowing out your hand on the blinds...😩

66 has already gut swallowed CJ as the torch bearer and seems to be riding that bus (instead of your train lol)….

You think making him spit the hook out now is a great idea???  

He's on a full run and you are like...Yanking on the line.....

giphy.gif 

Geeze let him run a little bit with it....will ya 🤣

You can slow play this hand quite a bit with the election so close LOL

😄

• Haha 2

On 6/19/2019 at 7:07 PM, DBP66 said:

it sounds like you've been drinking a LOT of Trump Kool-Aid tonight!!..."Joe is going to get annihilated"??...then why is he up 10 points in a Fox news poll??....the poll is "fake news" or you're in denial??..big time mam!...your hero's Don Rickle act is played out to most Americans...he hasn't tried to expand his base and his 40% doesn't cut it..he keeps feeding his base red meat and thinks that all he needs to do...according to recent polls it's NOT working....and he's in denial just like you...🤡

good good good

you go girl...

run that line....

Ironman can't stop you...

giphy.gif

See?....easy as fish in a barrel... 

🤣

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

brain dead did you happen to also see everyone who does these polls say it was idiotic to believe a poll being done this early? 

Your head is going to explode in 2020...I bet your wife is counting the days. She has got to be exhausted being the man in the house.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

brain dead did you happen to also see everyone who does these polls say it was idiotic to believe a poll being done this early? 

Your head is going to explode in 2020...I bet your wife is counting the days. She has got to be exhausted being the man in the house.

so in your dead brain it doesn't make sense to baalieve a poll because it's too early??..even if it's a FOX NEWS poll???....LOL...said like a true Trumper...🤡

7 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

so in your dead brain it doesn't make sense to baalieve a poll because it's too early??..even if it's a FOX NEWS poll???....LOL...said like a true Trumper...🤡

Hey Sporto your dumb  ass believed all the polls in 2018? Guess what they were all wrong. I know bitch all of CA voted for Killiary.  

To bad you're not a man of your word. I would love taking your money.

• Haha 2