Big Night for the Trump Train

Warrior

2 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

What a night! Loved how he brought SHS up to the stage to a standing ovation. There’s never been another POTUS as beloved as DJT. 

LOL...yea...they guy who has never had 50% approval rating is "beloved"?!?..sure...LOL...he's distrusted by a majority of Americans who know he's a professional bullshit artist...to the Americans who still care about the truth....not like you Trumpers who are told by Donny what their truth is...:$

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, DBP66 said:

LOL...yea...they guy who has never had 50% approval rating is "beloved"?!?..sure...LOL...he's distrusted by a majority of Americans who know he's a professional bullshit artist...to the Americans who still care about the truth....not like you Trumpers who are told by Donny what their truth is...:$

20,000 vs. 175...LMAO

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

Granted it looks like the evening was mostly the usual Trump bloviating. However, whoever wrote the "They're not after me, they're after you...I'm just in the way" line should get a raise.  

I agree. Great line! Gave me goosebumps when he said it. 🇺🇸

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, NorCalRuss said:

Like him or not he puts on good show. DemoRats hate the USA chant these days. 🤷‍♂️

I saw one article that said trump might be the greatest showman that became POTUS ever. He puts on a great show but he backs it up. 80% of promises completed based on CNN who didnt give him credit for the 120 miles of wall