OT: Am I the only person here that want's Trump to succeed?

noonereal

14 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

Chip continues to struggle.

Sad!

Your daddy once said the real unemployment was 42%. xD

"Don't believe these phony numbers," Trump told supporters early last year. "The number is probably 28, 29, as high as 35 [percent]. In fact, I even heard recently 42 percent."

I don't blame you fake zulu for being fruity though....I really don't.

30 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

My boy, fake zulu! xD

Your kids know you are a wannabe zulu.....for some reason.

Really, fake zulu...

You are imitating a zulu (because of David Lee Roth) on a teen football forum.......and you think my kids are embarrassed?..

Whacky isn't the word for you, dude.

Eat-Em-and-Smile.thumb.jpg.a21f14d039ef6679fa4a172d26b1d770.jpg

da99761eed882fd85401527f10611eb2.jpg

14 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

The best part...In the end, this was Chip's best shot. Max effort.

Good stuff.

The best part is now that I know you are just a regular fanboy you have become even less important to me.

I thought maybe you might have taught "zulu" at one of the Junior Colleges in Oho or something.

In the end...your kids surely must see the humor.

On 4/4/2017 at 6:31 PM, Horsefly said:

Let me invest what I put into SS to benefit me, myself and I only.  If I choose to share I'll make a donation to charity.

dont forget corporate bailouts, that is a form of welfare and expensive.  If business makes bad decision that is on them, the market should be allowed to move them out of the marketplace.

I agree about having a choice to invest a portion of your SS. Invest any money paid in over the minimum. If your investment goes bad you will still have a minimum SS check paid to you because you did earn it. Investments are only good for those that can predict the future, the better you are at it, the better your retirement and SS check. 

• Like 1

On 4/5/2017 at 11:50 AM, maxchoboian said:

Your not an entirely bad guy, Nolebull. You remind me of Vern from Stand By Me. Confused, but likable character.

Vern: Do you think Mighty Mouse could beat up Superman?

Teddy: What are you, cracked?

Vern: Why not? I saw the other day. He was carrying five elephants in one hand!

Teddy: Boy, you don't know nothing! Mighty Mouse is a cartoon. Superman's a real guy. There's no way a cartoon could beat up a real guy.

Vern: Yeah, maybe you're right. It'd be a good fight, though.

oconnell1.jpg

LOL. What do you mean Vern?

Stand by me is a good movie. Teddy made the movie in my opinion. 

• Like 1

OT: Am I the only person here that want's Trump to succeed?

No, we really need him to succeed.

I would hate for him to fail.

Syrian strike tonight. Trump ordered 50 Tomahawk missile's into Syria. And so I begins. Russia warned Trump to slow down and think about it. Trump is calling Russia, and N. Korea out right now by launching the missile's.

9 hours ago, TheRealCAJ said:

The best part is now that I know you are just a regular fanboy you have become even less important to me.

I thought maybe you might have taught "zulu" at one of the Junior Colleges in Oho or something.

In the end...your kids surely must see the humor.

You've obviously given this a lot of thought.  xD

8 hours ago, Cat_Scratch said:

I agree about having a choice to invest a portion of your SS. Invest any money paid in over the minimum. If your investment goes bad you will still have a minimum SS check paid to you because you did earn it. Investments are only good for those that can predict the future, the better you are at it, the better your retirement and SS check. 

Or make the entire thing voluntary. Those that want to contribute, can and would be the only ones to benefit.