OT: Am I the only person here that want's Trump to succeed?

noonereal

Problem, 954gator, is that I honestly don't know what he wants to succeed in doing?  Without wearing out a welcome, let me just simply point out that he has promised a great deal to a great many.  I lot of people believe in Trump because they need to believe in Trump.  

41 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

Problem, 954gator, is that I honestly don't know what he wants to succeed in doing?  Without wearing out a welcome, let me just simply point out that he has promised a great deal to a great many.  I lot of people believe in Trump because they need to believe in Trump.  

Believing he will succeed is a different story ;) 

I think there are several things that I'd LOVE for him to succeed at. 

Crafting a real life solution for the radical terrorist problem the world has would be awesome. Not just a lot of big talk and lip service to the weirdies of this country, but a real, solution.

I'd love for him to make economic conditions better for all Americans. Not some fake and unsustainable economic boost like we've witnessed so many times before. 

I'd love to see the lost manufacturing jobs come back. 

A big one that he promised: Bring all Americans together again. 

2 hours ago, BigDrop said:

This is where we disagree:  he is not OUR president, he is president for the 35% of Americans who (as of this afternoon's poll) support him.  Trump could care less about the other two thirds of our country and Americans.  Actually, I believe he could care less about the 35%.

If you are an American he is your president as well. Otherwise leave.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

My wife stopped working to take care of the kids, and she was making more than me! Lol. She applied for food stamps for 6 months becuase she said we were eligible for some for a family of 5 on 1 income as well as our credit to debt ratio. I said "cool" Lol 

it was for only 6 months and has long passed. 

It is the same thing when people file for scholarships or other benefits that are out there. Not everyone applying for financial aid is some poor piece of crap. 

And on the other hand I have heard and I have seen with my own eyes people collecting food stamps and welfare and being perfectly able to work. 

Liberals want to take what people earn and give it to people who are too lazy to work. 

What a goofy post. Perhaps you should have picked up a 2nd job rather than receiving food stamps, as you were perfectly able to work. Or perhaps you should have had fewer children if you couldn't support them without using your "lazy" approach of taking what others have earned. Your wife said you were eligible for food stamps, and your reply was "cool Lol." And once again, you post shit like the "5 best sentences you'll ever read", which makes you look like a hypocritical fool. You obviously post silly crap for shock value, but should consider covering your tracks more often.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Very few honest people can debate this....... Funny, Bernie Sanders is against this concept....as are others..

Yet, you voted for the biggest liar in political history.

Why?

For no other reason than he's a rich white guy.

Bernie, has always been honest regardless if you agree or disagree with him.

5 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Yet, you voted for the biggest liar in political history.

Why?

For no other reason than he's a rich white guy.

Bernie, has always been honest regardless if you agree or disagree with him.

This comes from the clown that used the biggest political lying family in US history as his avatar just a few short months ago. Another cajun classic. Now bernie is the honest politician? You can't make up the stuff that comes from this dude.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, maxchoboian said:

What a goofy post. Perhaps you should have picked up a 2nd job rather than receiving food stamps, as you were perfectly able to work. Or perhaps you should have had fewer children if you couldn't support them without using your "lazy" approach of taking what others have earned. Your wife said you were eligible for food stamps, and your reply was "cool Lol." And once again, you post shit like the "5 best sentences you'll ever read", which makes you look like a hypocritical fool. You obviously post silly crap for shock value, but should consider covering your tracks more often.

Sorry clown. Your post is not applicable. I pay taxes and put into Social Security since I was a teenager and probably won't see a dime of it when I'm 65. 

Tell every single American who has applied for a school scholarship or financial aid and lecture them on getting a job or another way to pay tuition. 

I hope you and Horsefly feel as passionate about people applying for assitance to help with college. 

Becuase im gathering from you guys is people who apply for financial aid and scholarships for college are poor lazy pieces of shit and anything less than that stance is hypocritical 

Here's a good example. What if my wife lost her job and she couldn't automatically get another and I couldn't find a 2nd job or work overtime in a reasonable amount of time. 

And with bills and expenses remaining the same would it be acceptable for the message board Goobers that someone in that situation get temporary assitance? 

If not I sincerely apologize on behalf of myself and every other American who has ever been dealt hardship. We took a wrong turn a thing some point and can not live up to your standards. I feel ashamed and will strive from this point on to be a better person. Lmao 

14 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Sorry clown. Your post is not applicable. I pay taxes and put into Social Security since I was a teenager and probably won't see a dime of it when I'm 65. 

Tell every single American who has applied for a school scholarship or financial aid and lecture them on getting a job or another way to pay tuition. 

I hope you and Horsefly feel as passionate about people applying for assitance to help with college. 

Becuase im gathering from you guys is people who apply for financial aid and scholarships for college are poor lazy pieces of shit and anything less than that stance is hypocritical 

t3ZpD.gif

• Like 1