OT: Am I the only person here that want's Trump to succeed?

noonereal

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

Here's a good example. What if my wife lost her job and she couldn't automatically get another and I couldn't find a 2nd job or work overtime in a reasonable amount of time. 

And with bills and expenses remaining the same would it be acceptable for the message board Goobers that someone in that situation get temporary assitance? 

If not I sincerely apologize on behalf of myself and every other American who has ever been dealt hardship. We took a wrong turn a thing some point and can not live up to your standards. I feel ashamed and will strive from this point on to be a better person. Lmao 

Then what about, "What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving." Or, "The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else." Yet, you make exceptions for yourself when you were dealt a hardship (had another child)? See the net you've cast over yourself, catching you in your own hypocrisy?

• Like 1

On 4/5/2017 at 9:36 AM, Nolebull813 said:

Off with my head!!! ?

Your not an entirely bad guy, Nolebull. You remind me of Vern from Stand By Me. Confused, but likable character.

Vern: Do you think Mighty Mouse could beat up Superman?

Teddy: What are you, cracked?

Vern: Why not? I saw the other day. He was carrying five elephants in one hand!

Teddy: Boy, you don't know nothing! Mighty Mouse is a cartoon. Superman's a real guy. There's no way a cartoon could beat up a real guy.

Vern: Yeah, maybe you're right. It'd be a good fight, though.

oconnell1.jpg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, maxchoboian said:

What a goofy post. Perhaps you should have picked up a 2nd job rather than receiving food stamps, as you were perfectly able to work. Or perhaps you should have had fewer children if you couldn't support them without using your "lazy" approach of taking what others have earned. Your wife said you were eligible for food stamps, and your reply was "cool Lol." And once again, you post shit like the "5 best sentences you'll ever read", which makes you look like a hypocritical fool. You obviously post silly crap for shock value, but should consider covering your tracks more often.

Out of likes.  Post of the day candidate.  Love the turning of the tables done.  Well done sir. 

On 4/4/2017 at 3:09 PM, noonereal said:

Seems every post I read is about hate of the right or hate of the left.

They want the left to "lose." Or the right, to lose. 

This is also why no one is discussing Korea here.

To interested in "alternative facts."

I am damned serious, is there anyone here that wants Trump to be great? Successful?

Clue, he can't do it by being dishonest and just making up "facts."

So if you really want him to succee, you'll tell him to cut the nonsense and worry about the business of governing.   

He spoke with Egypt yesterday but not one of his fan boys or one of the haters has made a single post about it.

It was a VERY different meeting, well worth discussing here. Not a peep.

Twice I post about China talks in a few days. Neither "side" give a F. 

Just post after post of rhetoric. 

WTF? 

alright, I am done. 

I want him to succeed so badly, that it shows just how much of a FUCKING INCOMPETENT CLOWN, BARRY HUSSEIN Obana was!

In the shits and giggles section! Chucky Shumer MAY be the STUPIDEST clown on the PLANET! FILIBUSTER the PUUUURFECT BIpartisan nominee, and impose the NUCLEAR OPTION forEVER??xDxDxD

12 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

I want him to succeed so badly, that it shows just how much of a FUCKING INCOMPETENT CLOWN, BARRY HUSSEIN Obana was!

In the shits and giggles section! Chucky Shumer MAY be the STUPIDEST clown on the PLANET! FILIBUSTER the PUUUURFECT BIpartisan nominee, and impose the NUCLEAR OPTION forEVER??xDxDxD

Shumer has shrewdly positioned himself as the anti Trump for the 2020 should Trump look vulnerable. 

None of these guys are principled, they are personally strategic. 

2 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

The rightist have stains too.

I blame trump vodka.

that was another Trump classic, the stuff he does I love

He got crap for his steaks and water and everything, he brought it all on stage with him...

classic

kids in political science classes in the future will be reading about this forever. 

11 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Has trump's approval rating dipped in the 20's yet?.....haven't checked in couple days.

Meme me...

LOL

I am surprised he has even shook a few core supports 

all he needs to do is drop one bomb on Syria or Korea or sign a major agreement with China and he'll be in the 60s by morning.

in other words, it's fun to laugh at but don't think for a second it means much 

1 minute ago, TheRealCAJ said:

donald, promised 25 million new jobs over 10 years...

The greatest jobs president in the history of presidents is what trump yelled to the concha's.

As concha's conservative meme points out.

Only 24 million and some change to go.

Smdh

Actual data.

Call Hillz. Maybe she was one of the unemployed who got a new gig.  That would make you happy, right?

6 hours ago, noonereal said:

None of these guys are principled, they are personally strategic. 

In the category of even a blind squirrel occasionally finds an acorn, finally you post something that isn't totally cuckoo.

An obvious truism, but still still not cuckoo.

You're starting to catch on.  Bravo.