Live stream of Trumps 4th July Extravaganza

imaGoodBoyNow

18 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

of course you do, you lump of shit. America be damned as long as Trump fails. I would give aid to a pink o commie before i pissed on you if you were on fire. 

I never seen a group of Piece of shit that actually Hopes America crumbles just so they can say I told you sooo

llike u really gonna fix anything with that fuxking attitude 

2 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I never seen a group of Piece of shit that actually Hopes America crumbles just so they can say I told you sooo

Its horrible man. Look I think President Trump is an asshole, but the man is doing a great job. I did not vote for him the 1st time. I will this time. The DemoRats have nothing to offer. They are running on everything is going to be free, open borders and fuck Trump. They are too fucking stupid to realize this isn't going to work. 

The DemoRats are supposed to be the party of inclusion and understanding. What a fucking joke. Antifa god I wish they would come to Euless TX. Please come.  As long as you agree with them your good, the second you don't they try to destroy you and your way of life. 

Im serious as hell when I say I would rather live next to a Russian then someone like douchebagpussy66. The Russian isn't demanding I think and say as he does or else.

• Haha 2

56 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Its horrible man. Look I think President Trump is an asshole, but the man is doing a great job. I did not vote for him the 1st time. I will this time. The DemoRats have nothing to offer. They are running on everything is going to be free, open borders and fuck Trump. They are too fucking stupid to realize this isn't going to work. 

The DemoRats are supposed to be the party of inclusion and understanding. What a fucking joke. Antifa god I wish they would come to Euless TX. Please come.  As long as you agree with them your good, the second you don't they try to destroy you and your way of life. 

Im serious as hell when I say I would rather live next to a Russian then someone like douchebagpussy66. The Russian isn't demanding I think and say as he does or else.

I didn’t vote for him either but I will in 2020. Red across the ballot sheets from now on. 

The demoRats have lost their minds on just about everything imaginable... 

The rats have turned into the misfits of the US that were the awkward,  anti social, LGBTQ vagina wearing, goth, weird kids growing up. Crazy how many there are now ...

2 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

and I've never seen such a group of fools who follow Trump off a cliff day after day and defend his daily lies....and think they're "patriots"?!?!...f*in clowns....🤡

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, concha said:

Damn but you are a complete embarrassment. 

You really have go way above and beyond full retard to even think for a moment that yesterday's event was even remotely close to a May Day parade. 

I don't think there's a word in the lexicon that can begin to touch upon how stupid you are. 

who mentioned May day??...yesterdays circus act was red meat for Trump clowns like you and you buddies here....🤡 and you ate it up!!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

and I've never seen such a group of fools who follow Trump off a cliff day after day and defend his daily lies....and think they're "patriots"?!?!...f*in clowns....🤡

Every president we ever had has been on some bullshit, doesn’t mean that u gotta grow a vagina and go about life being a Scrouge 

2 hours ago, thc6795 said:

LOL...go move to Russia Tex...they'd love a real tough guy like you!!..🤡

Just now, DBP66 said:

who mentioned May day??...yesterdays circus act was red meat for Trump clowns like you and you buddies here....🤡 and you ate it up!!

You referred to the USSR, dumbass. 

You gonna claim you meant the Bolshoi? 

Hows life on the extreme left end of the stupid curve? 

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Every president we ever had has been on some bullshit, doesn’t mean that u gotta grow a vagina and go about life being a Scrouge 

he is just a bitch. He is party over America. If President Trump was a demorat he wd be licking his balls. 

• Haha 1

Just now, imaGoodBoyNow said:

some "bullshit"??...Trump makes his living off of being a professional bullshitter...but you Trumpers don't seem to notice...SAD...😔

9 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

he is just a bitch. He is party over America. If President Trump was a demorat he wd be licking his balls. 

and you're a moron who listens to Trumps lies....and you are Donny over common sense...like most of the Trump clowns here...🤡

7 hours ago, concha said:

Stop your Bedwetting. 

It was nothing like a May Day or Bastille Day parade. 

And served or not, it was Trump who finally got meaningful changes made for the health care of our vets. 

Get off Rick Maddow's dick for awhile and think. 

True, but it would have been if he could have gotten away with it. 

But honest, do it on the appropriate day. I am all for honoring our military. But, showcasing our weapons is totally not appropriate on independence day. Being the giant in the room means we do not need to show our might like this. It gives us teh illusion of being the wise powerful father not the gym rat notice me psycho. 

7 hours ago, NorCalRuss said:

What service did you serve in? Where was your duty station? 

This question has zero to do with the thread. 

In fact, that has been my point. Why does Trump go out of his way to suck up to the military and ignore all the other that make America great. The folks that make the economy roll. 

We both know why. 

There is a time and place for most things. This was wrong. 

Luckily it was a complete flop. 

2 minutes ago, noonereal said:

True, but it would have been if he could have gotten away with it. 

But honest, do it on the appropriate day. I am all for honoring our military. But, showcasing our weapons is totally not appropriate on independence day. Being the giant in the room means we do not need to show our might like this. It gives us teh illusion of being the wise powerful father not the gym rat notice me psycho. 

It would have been... I love it when people make shit up. 

Independence was won by force of arms. You know that right? The display of might was equivalent to about 5 seconds of a Bastille Day or May Day parade. The bedwetting overreactions by you people to everything Trump does are frigging embarrassing. 

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

This question has zero to do with the thread. 

In fact, that has been my point. Why does Trump go out of his way to suck up to the military and ignore all the other that make America great. The folks that make the economy roll. 

We both know why. 

There is a time and place for most things. This was wrong. 

Luckily it was a complete flop. 

a flop?  Wow.

7 hours ago, DevilDog said:

No mention of this Patriot either.  Look him up.  Gunny on  point with this history thing.  Like I said in another topic I can go to to toe about my culture.  I thought his speech was pretty good though.

James Armistead Lafayette.  Look him up

It was not the 4th of July I grew up on. It is not the kind of 4th of July I want to leave to my kids.

The 4th is a birthday party. When was the last time your friends brought guns, crow bars and knives to a birthday party. That is what Trump brought.