Live stream of Trumps 4th July Extravaganza

imaGoodBoyNow

12 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Sad but true. 66 and the rest of the “tolerant” left are a joke. What’s funny is that right here in my home town in California we had a parade that included national guard, cops, firefighters, among others....everyone loved it. The idiot left, due to their hate for Trump, can’t distinguish between a a celebration and a politics. Obama coulda had a battalion of Abrams Tanks plow through the Lincoln Memorial and run over the GOP side, and the lib crows would cheer. Then Obama would take a dump on the Presidential podium that would turn the crowd into a mosh pit. And the MSM would cover it 24/7 as Obama the great community organizer and uniter. Absolutely Pathetic.

In the last few days there have been liberal Fukwits saying that the tanks were a "warning" and Trump wants to be a dictator. 

The dishonesty and stupidity is off the scale.

TWO tanks. 😂🤣

• Like 1

Just now, concha said:

Excuses for what? 

A prosperous nation whose biggest problem is idiotic bedwetters like you? 

the biggest problem is the leader of our country who does NOTHING to unite Americans and everything to DIVIDE Americans...and the BIG part of the problem are clowns like you who NEVER see any fault in anything Trump has ever done or will ever do....it's always the MSM or "deep states" fault....he taught you clowns well!!

6 minutes ago, concha said:

In the last few days there have been liberal Fukwit saying that the tanks were a "warning" and Trump wants to be a dictator. 

The dishonesty and stupidity is off the scale.

TWO tanks. 😂🤣

I know, right?! Clinton News was calling it very Kim Jong Un -like. You can't make this shit up. The patriotic American citizens in attendance got to rub elbows with other patriotic Americans, see (and hear) The President of the United States recognize our country's independence, Air Force One, Marine One, The Blue Angels, F/A-18 Super Hornets, F-35s, F-22s, and (two whole) tanks up close and personal. And the idiots on the left/msm sit in the corner with their arms folded like children who didn't get their way. I truly blame the lapdog msm for this shit. Ya gotta hand it to them though, they know that there's mindless sheep out there that take it hook, line, and sinker every time. Our little parade was fun (and much appreciated), but I wish I coulda seen the real deal in DC. 

Just now, DBP66 said:

the biggest problem is the leader of our country who does NOTHING to unite Americans and everything to DIVIDE Americans...and the BIG part of the problem are clowns like you who NEVER see any fault in anything Trump has ever done or will ever do....it's always the MSM or "deep states" fault....he taught you clowns well!!

That you seem to think the party of identity politics unites anyone and Trump is the divider... 🤣

Did you see any of the Dem debates? 

What a fool. 

Just now, DBP66 said:

so Trump has been a UNITER all along huh??....O.o...f*in moron...:$

Bedwetting identity-politics idiots like you can't unite about anything. 

You yourself actually shit on news of Americans getting jobs and better wages. And you actually do it on a regular basis on this very board. 

You are lower than dogshit. 

• Haha 1

Just now, concha said:

Bedwetting identity-politics idiots like you can't unite about anything. 

You yourself actually shit on news of Americans getting jobs and better wages. And you actually do it on a regular basis on this very board. 

You are lower than dogshit. 

and you're dumber than dog shit...and you're still going with your "one trick" pony act??..LOL...the economy he inherited??...O.o

18 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

I know, right?! Clinton News was calling it very Kim Jong Un -like. You can't make this shit up. The patriotic American citizens in attendance got to rub elbows with other patriotic Americans, see (and hear) The President of the United States recognize our country's independence, Air Force One, Marine One, The Blue Angels, F/A-18 Super Hornets, F-35s, F-22s, and (two whole) tanks up close and personal. And the idiots on the left/msm sit in the corner with their arms folded like children who didn't get their way. I truly blame the lapdog msm for this shit. Ya gotta hand it to them though, they know that there's mindless sheep out there that take it hook, line, and sinker every time. Our little parade was fun (and much appreciated), but I wish I coulda seen the real deal in DC. 

I just don’t get what the big deal is. Every country holds one.. nothing wrong in having Pride in your Military 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

and you're dumber than dog shit...and you're still going with your "one trick" pony act??..LOL...the economy he inherited??...O.o

The economy he inherited had had well over a year without meaningful decreases in unemployment and the GDP growth rate was below 2% and declining. 

You revel in ignorance and stupidity like a pig in a pile of shit. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Scottdale said:

I think he thinks his voters are stupid and will believe whatever he says. 'This was about himself. The USA does not need to put it's power on such display. There is no question as to the strength of the military, He is a disrupter in every sense of the word. He  is a divider. He was showing , or trying to show that he can be like those he wants to be like. The world's tyrants were looking and considering if they are going to let him join the club. 

Go away, dumbass. 

Two tanks. 

There's no need to advertise your stupidity. It's well-recognized. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, concha said:

No. 

Every liberal News outlet was predicting a political event.

The reality was a patriotic salute to our nation. The nation you hate. 

It absolutely was not a salute to our nation. It was a suck up show for the military that Trump intends to benefit from politically.

There is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more to this country than just the military. We already have holidays to honor the military, more than one. 

How about all the other Americans? The ones that make the economy roar, which, for you clueless is the real success of our country.

They were all excluded. It was just a "worship the weapon" fest. It was bloody disgusting. 

• Like 1

Wow.  This is Interesting on so many levels.  Occurred before rally.  How can politicians make people act like this? So damn stupid.  Never mind this forum is a classic example.  How ironic an African American woman would intervene and try to bring civility.  Even with a Tshirt in her mist that's sarcastic as hell.  

7 minutes ago, noonereal said:

It absolutely was not a salute to our nation. It was a suck up show for the military that Trump intends to benefit from politically.

There is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more to this country than just the military. We already have holidays to honor the military, more than one. 

How about all the other Americans? The ones that make the economy roar, which, for you clueless is the real success of our country.

They were all excluded. It was just a "worship the weapon" fest. It was bloody disgusting. 

Yeah because thats what won the revolutionary war! 

8 minutes ago, noonereal said:

You are a fool. The speech was far more than the military. There want even a parade of military vehicles. Just a few flyover by a handful of aircraft. 

By a pair of testicles and some intellectual honesty. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, concha said:

Fukwits like DBP apparently seem to think independence was won in a dance-off. 

and you clowns want to be in the USSR and watch your military on display to make you feel manly??...LOL.."speak softly and carry and big stick"...😉

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Scottdale said:

You have no clue and you following trump is a testament to that. You will believe anything he says, RIGHT? Be honest and free your mind. It does not hurt. I know you have issues with the truth but I assure you..........it does not hurt and it cost nothing, unless you count losing your battle with the truth, like when he took your innocence.

Magic Friend is just as stupid as original friend.

It's amazing. 

🤣

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, concha said:

You are a fool. The speech was far more than the military. There want even a parade of military vehicles. Just a few flyover by a handful of aircraft. 

By a pair of testicles and some intellectual honesty. 

I think it right and proper honoring our veterans on Veteran's Day. I think it right and proper honoring the military members who have passed on Memorial Day. 

There is no need for this shit on the 4th of July.

The speech was completely militaristic. And let's not forget that your orange god that so admires the military now was a draft dodger. He scoffed at the idea of representing our country in uniform. 

His dad did not serve, he did not serve, his kids did not serve his uncles and aunts did not serve. 

You are being played for a fool. 

If you dullards think that he appreciates our men in uniform, past or present, you are willfully ignorant. 

Why was Crispus Attucks not mentioned in the speech?  For what it's  worth I thought this was his most non partisan speech.  But Attucks should have been right there with the George Washington's.   By the way I favored Marine One and the Ospreys  over all other aircraft. 😎  Instead of aircraft it would have been cool to see each branch in their revolutionary uniforms.  

Crispus Attacks in a speech about U.S. independence needed to be mentioned. 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

and you clowns want to be in the USSR and watch your military on display to make you feel manly??...LOL.."speak softly and carry and big stick"...😉

We have the new, "run your mouth like an ass but be a coward at crunch time." This is the Donald Trump template.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1